Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,629 members, 7,968,840 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 01:38 PM

Nigerian American Singer's Hot Single Dethrones Wizkid, Tiwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian American Singer's Hot Single Dethrones Wizkid, Tiwa (539 Views)

Tiwa Savage Dethrones Wizkid, As 2nd Most Followed Nigerian Celeb On Instagram / D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response / Private Jet Robbery: Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Reports Are False, Baseless - FAAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian American Singer's Hot Single Dethrones Wizkid, Tiwa by kelikell(m): 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
American based artiste J Heavy has dropped a song to hint that shows he is a king in the Nigerian music space so much to the jealousy of some Nigerian celebrities in the entertainment industry.
These single is so fantastic that it has been nominated for awards ahead of Wizkid and Tiwa Savage
The song titled Tell Me flaws most of what other artistes like Wizkid and Tiwa Savage have done on the charts and has been hailed as the best R$B song by a Nigerian.

Take a listen to the song below:

https://SoundCloud.com/jheavywave/tell-me

https://SoundCloud.com/jheavywave/tell-me

Re: Nigerian American Singer's Hot Single Dethrones Wizkid, Tiwa by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:00am On Aug 08, 2018
some deluded people will try every trick in the book to trend at all cost.... even claiming rubbish so people will listen to their garbage.
click KO, dick NI

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Gordons, Tekno, And Flavour Saved From An Airplane Mishap Today / Why I’ve Yet To Work With My Brother, Mr. Latin – Kola Amusan / Video:see How Mercy Johnson Pushed Her Friend From Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.