Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,576 members, 7,917,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:23 PM

Digital Marketing/marketing Executive - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Digital Marketing/marketing Executive (561 Views)

Digital Marketing Executive / Marketing Executive Trainee V DSA / Marketing Executive (VAS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digital Marketing/marketing Executive by jamesaig: 9:27am On Aug 09, 2018
A new ecommerce company dedicated to buying and selling of devices is
recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing/Marketing Executive

Job Description
The Digital, Communications & Marketing Executive has overall responsibility of the communications towards the external world, with a main focus on online/digital. The role is strictly a Digital Marketing/Marketing role but with a focus on communications & online presence. The person is expected to help develop overall brand strategies alongside the Marketing Manager, develop the digital strategy and adapt & amplify them online. They plan and execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for their respective brands digital media/marketing channels The person is expected to develop, grow and maintain positive relationships with main on and offline stakeholders such as influencers.

Objectives
• Create continuous engaging content and relate offline activities in an attractive manner
• Lead the organization of VIP events as a means to create buzz online and organic branded content
• Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
• Jointly oversees digital media/social media strategy
• Jointly Manage and maintain the organization’s digital media channel and website
• Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
• Fix any errors in online content
• Write copy for email marketing campaigns and other online campaigns
• Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
• Work on printed material to supplement online products
• Organize and Attend product launches and networking events

Other duties
• Any other marketing related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by the Marketing Manager and Director
JOB REQUIREMENTS
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
1 year
MIN QUALIFICATION:
A serving NYSC corps member, Bachelor's Degree/HND holder
Key Skills:
• Strategic thinking skills: able to analyze consumer knowledge and brand positioning, and develop sound marketing strategies suitable for online and offline
• Editing and writing skills: to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts are an integral part of the job
• Communication skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. Need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is.
• Project management skills: Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines

Additional Information
• Only qualified candidates will be contacted

Method of application
Interested applicant should send CVs to info@phonesplus.com.ng
Re: Digital Marketing/marketing Executive by rikkismith: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
I think it's easier to use special platforms. For example, I know that marketing platforms are the most effective. My friend used this platform https://adbraze.com/ for your own business. If you are interested, you can read it here. I took a trial period and now I'm thinking of paying because I liked it. Maybe it will be useful to you too.
Re: Digital Marketing/marketing Executive by tot3ntanZz: 3:54pm On May 19, 2022
Hello! Dating has become an incredibly popular niche in marketing these days, and if you're a dating app maker, you definitely need to be aware of what's trending in this niche right now. Therefore, you should read this article about dating app trends.
Knowing the trends in the dating niche will allow you to become much more competitive and take your share of the market. Hope my advice helps.

(1) (Reply)

Andela Nigeria Appoints Omowale David-ashiru As New Country Director / Transferring To Portharcourt ... Help Needed / Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship Awards For All Students, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.