Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,299 members, 7,923,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 02:02 AM

Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating (1207 Views)

Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating by initiate: 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2007
dear friends,
i keep on suspecting my girlfriend has another boyfriend because i notice she is not always enthusiastic to see me.

can u tell me what to look out for so that i know she is cheating. i know many of us are good at cheating and it takes a thief to catch another so please advise me so i can know if im wasting my time

thank you
Re: Cheating by mohawkchic(f): 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2007
I cudnt help but laff @ "it takes a thief to catch a thief" cud be she's got something on her mind or worse,ur suspicions cud be true,y dont u just ask her outrightly,trust me there's no fun in tryin "to catch a thief," there're some things u'd rather not want to find out,if she says she's not cheatin but continues been distance,take the hint and hit the higway,u cud also just try to see the other signs that has been there that u may ave overlooked!
Re: Cheating by iice(f): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2007
Will go with mohawkchic on this one. Just ask her, if she's sneaking around, and you're sneaking around trying to catch her, just think of all the time wasting you trying to catch her, she trying to outwit you So just get it over and done with so you have your peace of mind and maybe hers.
Re: Cheating by Free(f): 2:43am On Apr 01, 2007
He's acting distant. If he's calling less frequently or has cancelled on plans repeatedly, he may be trying to pull away from you--because he's getting close to someone else.

You can't get in touch with him. If you try to call your boyfriend and no one--not even his family or best friends--can get a hold of him, you've got to ask yourself where's he hiding out and why?

He's suddenly insensitive, like he totally forgets plans and then shrugs it off. He may not be considering your feelings because he's thinking about another girl's.

His interests--or looks--have changed. If he's developed a new taste in music or clothes, it may be to impress another girl--or because of her influence.

He's stopped inviting you to join him in his favorite activities or at his usual hangouts. If you're not going with him, who is?

PS :CHANGE ALL DA HE/HIS TO SHE/HER grin grin grin grin
Re: Cheating by cuteass1(f): 2:47am On Apr 01, 2007
@ free

this post of yours has just done nothing than concvince me we'll be co-producers on the talk show grin grin
Re: Cheating by OmoEko1(f): 2:51am On Apr 01, 2007
@free

When did u start writing those long ass paragraph.

Anyway u can now join our book club.
Re: Cheating by Free(f): 2:56am On Apr 01, 2007
hehehe

Das all i had 2 do to join da book club?

hmmm

cute-ass
am learnin frm U ooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Cheating by OmoEko1(f): 2:59am On Apr 01, 2007
yea u have to be a good writer. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cheating by OmoEko1(f): 3:01am On Apr 01, 2007
Free:

cute-ass
grin grin grin grin grin.

I hope cute-ass head is not gonna swell
Re: Cheating by Free(f): 3:05am On Apr 01, 2007
for reals grin grin

Omo U learnin from her
small small too as i've seen in ur post grin grin grin

WE hv a good teacher grin grin
Re: Cheating by OmoEko1(f): 3:07am On Apr 01, 2007
Free:

for reals grin grin

Omo U learnin from her
small small too as i've seen in your post grin grin grin

well u right there i kinda of learnt from her cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Cheating by cuteass1(f): 3:09am On Apr 01, 2007
Free:

hehehe

cute-ass
good student. Keep making me proud grin grin

Omo Eko:

grin grin grin grin grin.

I hope cute-ass head is not going to swell

Jealousy, who asked you tongue grin

Omo Eko:

@free

When did u start writing those long ass paragraph.

Anyway u can now join our book club.

@ free, you're hereby welcome to the book-club of "great minds think alike" grin grin grin
BTW i'm the boss, and don't forget that grin grin
or else you're fired grin

Free:

for reals grin grin

Omo U learnin from her
small small too as i've seen in your post grin grin grin

Omo Eko:

well u right there i kind of of learnt from her cheesy cheesy grin

singing to herself *i'm now hot cake ooh* grin grin
Re: Cheating by Free(f): 3:18am On Apr 01, 2007
okay i hear oooo

Teacher Cute-ass grin grin cheesy
Re: Cheating by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2007
Re: Cheating by initiate: 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2007
but instead of you girls to help the situation, you have changed the topic to girl talk, just like her
and its so frustrating.
now the only solution i found is to have another girl on the side, but its only temporary distraction.
my mind keeps going back to her.
is there any joker i can use to win her back at all costs?
Re: Cheating by noel76(m): 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2007
@ INITIATE, I TINK ITS NOT RIGHT 4 U 2 SUSPECT UR GAL COS IF SHE IS NOT DOING ANYTIN U MIGHT B PUSHIN HER 2 DO SO.I LL ADVICE U LET HER B COS IF THERE IS ANYTIN, WIT TIME THE CAT LL B LET OUT OF D BAG.SO B COOL GOD IS IN CONTROL IF U BELIEVE.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Pick On This / 99.99% Of Men Desire To Have A Huge Cock. Does Size Matter? / Is Your Relationship Stable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.