Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,511 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:53 AM

The Devil Has Been Unleashed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Devil Has Been Unleashed (1022 Views)

The Devil Has Been Unleashed / Strayed Cow Unleashed In Ketu This Morning (photos) / #5000 Note Has Been Unleashed By CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Devil Has Been Unleashed by Casfan123: 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2010
my name is damion.am an agent of the devil.i have been sent forth to the earth particularly nairaland to kill and destroy.i have come to turn your happens into sorrow.i have come to cause famine,starvation,hatreatd ,death,accidents,fear and anguish,religious and tribal conflict and more especially failure.doom will come upon you and you shall know no peace.fear will be your companion.you shall call and nobody answers.knock and nobody opens.i stand by all the evil and evil forces of the univers.blood shall be spilled.darkness will befall you and you shall be left there for eternity.satan wants you.
Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by switch47(m): 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2010
Casfan123:

my name is damion.am an agent of the devil.i have been sent forth to the earth particularly nairaland to kill and destroy.i have come to turn your happens into sorrow.i have come to cause famine,starvation,hatreatd ,death,accidents,fear and anguish,religious and tribal conflict and more especially failure.doom will come upon you and you shall know no peace.fear will be your companion.you shall call and nobody answers.knock and nobody opens.i stand by all the evil and evil forces of the univers.blood shall be spilled.darkness will befall you and you shall be left there for eternity.satan wants you.
Hey Damion, am pleased to meet you, how is the Devil doing? as busy as ever i guess. going to and fro forming activity left right and center.why waste your time anouncing your arrival, it is ver much unlike your master, just get down straight to business and start doing what you were sent to do. The fear of the attack is worse than the attack its self is a wise saying- unfortunately your post is like comedy from the wrong side of YABA. you desrve pity, you need help, you need salvation, and most certainly a BAN. for spaming the forum with this joke.
Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by Woke4all(m): 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2010
Hahahahaha. Wrong number.

You be devil agent and you dey proud?

I be Jesus brother oooooo. By the time i give you brutality you go believe na. your days are numbered
Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2010
[size=13pt]Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven. . . . hey brother '' damion '' , you're most welcomed to the Infernal !!! grin grin -- remember this seal :

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

[/size]

Casfan123:

Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by Gabry(f): 12:28am On Jun 22, 2010
^^^ shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry
Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by mamagee3(f): 12:42am On Jun 22, 2010
Ogaga4Luv is one big comedian! grin grin

What's up Gabry? cheesy cheesy
Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:03am On Jun 22, 2010
[size=13pt]Hey sweet heart were shocked and crying? , mmm. . . . please , explain me whats the matter this time . i guess this is not real tears running down your eyes . alright , don't cry again -- have someone offend you? , tell me so that i'w bring out my weapon to fight . wink
[/size]
Gabry:

^^^ shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry
Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:06am On Jun 22, 2010
[size=13pt]Oh really. . . . ? sad sad sad grin grin grin

thanks but. . . .huh how do i resemble a comedian when no one have told me this . wink

Please. . . . tell me sweet heart to stop crying okay . . . . smiley
[/size]

mama-gee:

Ogaga4Luv is one big comedian! grin grin

Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by mamagee3(f): 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2010
Ogaga4Luv at his best!

Best of comedies. grin grin
Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by Gabry(f): 10:03am On Jun 23, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Hey sweet heart were shocked and crying? , mmm. . . . please , explain me whats the matter this time . i guess this is not real tears running down your eyes . alright , don't cry again -- have someone offend you? , tell me so that i'w bring out my weapon to fight . wink
[/size]

I am scared of your comments  cry cry cry
mama-gee:

grin grin

Sorry naaa. I didnt realize your posting untill today 28.06.2010. embarassed Im doing good just very very tired.
Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by dani1luv: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by Gabry(f): 12:19am On Jun 24, 2010
dani1luv:

I know right? cheesy
Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 24, 2010
Casfan123:

.i have come to turn your happens into sorrow.

happens to sorow? So even devil no go community school

na waoooo
Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2010
[size=13pt]YO - mama! Can do much better. . . .best of comedies indeed . grin grin grin wink[/size]

mama-gee:

Ogaga4Luv at his best!

Best of comedies. grin grin

Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2010
[size=13pt]
don't be scared sweet heart , i won't bite you okay. . . .please stop crying for my sake . alright , do not mean to make you cry at all. . . .tell me what's the matter with my comments. kiss kiss kiss wink
[/size]
Gabry:

I am scared of your comments cry cry cry
Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2010
[size=13pt]why are you shinning your eyes. . . . is anything new? lipsrsealed[/size]

dani1luv:

Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by Gabry(f): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]
don't be scared sweet heart , i won't bite you okay. . . .please stop crying for my sake . alright , do not mean to make you cry at all. . . .tell me what's the matter with my comments. kiss kiss kiss wink
[/size]

Nothin naa. Just pulling your legs grin tongue
Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2010
[size=13pt]ossh! my heart don fly before oo. . . you know? wink .

ok. . . . i like that , keep pulling my legs , im to pull your legs wider to the extend your laps go complain. . . . grin grin but that would be after you have finish pulling mine . cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]

Gabry:

Nothin naa. Just pulling your legs grin tongue
Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by r231(m): 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2010
Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2010
[size=13pt]what is wrong. . . . shocked lipsrsealed[/size]

r231:

Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by mamagee3(f): 10:47pm On Jun 29, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]YO - mama! Can do much better. . . .best of comedies indeed . grin grin grin wink[/size]

Look at this certified clown!

Shouldn't you be happy that I just renowned you as a great amazing comedian? angry
Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2010
[size=13pt]Hey you sound so harsh this time around my dear. . . .what happened to you? , please don't okay. . . .wasn't planning to make you sad , you know? wink.

Alright horn. . . . , i can do better than YO- mama , just try'na kid ya . happy now. . . .? grin grin wink
[/size]

mama-gee:

Look at this certified clown!

Shouldn't you be happy that I just renowned you as a great amazing comedian? angry

Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by Gabry(f): 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]ossh! my heart don fly before oo. . . you know? wink .

ok. . . . i like that , keep pulling my legs , im to pull your legs wider to the extend your laps go complain. . . . grin grin but that would be after you have finish pulling mine . cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]

U want pull ma legs wider? How shocked
Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah sweet heart. . . . i wanna pull your legs wider but not in a painful way . i know you understand what i mean by now. . . . wink[/size]

Gabry:

U want pull ma legs wider? How shocked
Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by Gabry(f): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Yeah sweet heart. . . . i wanna pull your legs wider but not in a painful way . i know you understand what i mean by now. . . . wink[/size]

uhmmm. Not really. What do you mean exactly?
Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2010

Gabry:

uhmmm. Not really. What do you mean exactly?
Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by Gabry(f): 1:25am On Jul 05, 2010
^^^ What did I do now shocked
Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by spikedcylinder: 4:40am On Jul 05, 2010
Abeg OP, Satan sabi chop akpu? cheesy
Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2010
[size=13pt]You did nuffin darling. . . i mean - you're the only sugar in my tea , the only butter in my bread lol grin grin wink
[/size]
Gabry:

^^^ What did I do now shocked
Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2010
[size=13pt]OMG !!! How you take now sef. . . . that true , i sabi chop akpu well well . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink[/size]

spikedcylinder:

Abeg OP, Satan sabi chop akpu? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Seun Osewa I Need A Username Change! / 7years After Seun For Once Can't Compensate Members- This Boy Is Too Stingy / Why Pay For A Cafe Timer? Get Epro Cafe Timer Free [enterprise Editions]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.