Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,791 members, 7,969,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:08 AM

No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: (10605 Views)

Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / Will There Be Post Ume In All Universities For 2010/2011 / Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by BLACKSNIP(m): 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2010
Latest news now is that, there will be a scratch card to fill the form online, which will cost N1,000, and the link to fill the form will be available after the exams.
Lets keep our figure crossed, they are working on the scratch card and the school website.
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by dxavier: 8:09am On Jun 26, 2010
it has always been a standard for unilorin to ask you to submit credentials and for heaven sake that bulletin does not say there is no post ume,after your post ume there will be interviews at the departments
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by BLACKSNIP(m): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2010
Where did you get your Info from? No more post ume.
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by Skmoda361(m): 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2010
@blacksnip,no answer this foolish guy cuz he looks like a scammer to me.no post utme in ilorin confirm from a reliable source at the school.
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by BLACKSNIP(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2010
Whats the latest now? Any new info?
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by bighead1(m): 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2010
sighs, and yawns, and wants to go to bed, but wants to pee first before going to bed, and wants to beg for forgiveness of sins from almighty ALLAH before going to bed, and wants to say good nite to his girl friend before going to bed,(he doesn't have a girlfriend) and he remembers that he doesn't have a girl friend and sighs again and goes to bed and blah blah blah.,
crAP.,
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by Skmoda360(m): 7:30am On Jun 28, 2010
Guy what is all this blah blah talk?. is there any problem,he be like say u don tipsy b4 u went to bed,wetin u dey write.eh ya.i m sowi oo
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by BLACKSNIP(m): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2010
Let get serious on this thread.
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by BLACKSNIP(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2010
Rumours everywhere that people have started filling the form online, which is not so,so you guys should be very careful with people you send your data's and money to. Am so sure that immediately after their exam the site/link will be available for the submission, we have to be very careful and smart when filling the form, 'cos any mistake made is final.
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by bighead1(m): 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2010
with what i typed i sounded like a confused man and that is what is really happening this ilorin thing is confusing me
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by johndavid1(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2010
Scooby1:

Good job scoob we are going to make you Nairaland E.F.C.C to be catching scammars for us, ur too much! grin grin grin
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by BLACKSNIP(m): 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2010
Rumours everywhere that people have started filling the form online, which is not so,so you guys should be very careful with people you send your data's and money to. Am so sure that immediately after their exam the site/link will be available for the submission, we have to be very careful and smart when filling the form, 'cos any mistake made is final.
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by timilehing(m): 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2010
u can't be sure for now, just wait till stallites finish their exams on 10-this month.
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by BLACKSNIP(m): 10:58am On Jun 30, 2010
It will be a departmental screening (which will be by merit), and some other supplementary list.
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by BLACKSNIP(m): 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2010
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by myke2calm(m): 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2010
black,pls is it dat there is post jamb or what?
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by hassanhno: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2010
plz i dont understand d submit ion of the credential, are we writing d exam online becos i read dat is after exam dey will start selling crash  card. plz i need more explanation on dat headline plzzzzzzzzz
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by bighead1(m): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2010
but i can't find a link for the submission
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by BLACKSNIP(m): 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2010
The whole thing about the information on the site is that, we should fill a form with a scratch card which will cost 1,000.
The link will soon be available, i mean very soon, so lets keep our figures crossed. You will get a scratch from the bank, the main thing is that, they have not start selling the scratch card, whenever it's on sell i will inform you guys.
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by crownjoke: 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2010
plz i score 198 i my utme and i choose unilorin as my first choice for accounting course should i put-in or not and if there is anybody that can render any assistant i will be glad.
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by bighead1(m): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2010
nah i've been there before
no way for u crown joke
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by BLACKSNIP(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2010
U didn't tell him in sympathy. Hope u chose another skul as your second choice? It is well crownjoke
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by bighead1(m): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2010
blacsnip i can't find a means to submit THE credentials
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by BLACKSNIP(m): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2010
I heard it's not open yet, maybe after their exams and that of the remedials', And i think we will buy a scratch card to login, before filling the form and the cards are not yet on sales. They will be tru with exams 8th of this month.
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by bighead1(m): 11:54am On Jul 01, 2010
okay then thanks a lot
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by BLACKSNIP(m): 11:12am On Jul 02, 2010
I heard it's not open yet, maybe after their exams and that of the remedials', And i think we will buy a scratch card to login, before filling the form and the cards are not yet on sales. They will be tru with exams 8th of this month.
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by Ajengb: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2010
everybody should go check the unilorin site it has been uploaded
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by BLACKSNIP(m): 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2010
@Ajenb, Nothing is there, unilorin has only change their site, am sure they are working on it,
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by Ajengb: 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2010
blacksnip, you will have to click on the admission link on there website to get the information needed, u can get the card from any first bank branch. thanks
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by Habib16(m): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2010
@all why? why? why? the cut off mark for university of ilorin is 180. infact 180 is all the cut off marks for all the universities. so please stop threatning us.
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by BLACKSNIP(m): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2010
Where have you been all this years, that you are still saying unilorin cut off is 180. WAKE UP, check their bullentin on the skul website,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Student Expelled From University For Impregnating Female Lecturer / Which Nigerian University Offers Msc In Development Studies? / List Of The 36 States In Nigeria And The Origin Of Their Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.