Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,627 members, 7,930,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:29 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (210845 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2010
i've said it b4, thats why its only me tartiana009 and montelik that are always on the same page. lets finalise this once and for all. SHEILA AND LERATO back
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2010
Sending L&S back can also have negative effects on Uti as he will return to his gossiping ways.
So no matter who goes to the house we must be prepared to support homeboy till the end as we've been doing.If we no relent, there fit be only 1 winner-UTI.
As angry as i am now, any one can win the money except the snake Munya!It is obvious that he is still upset that he lost to Ricco. My highlight in this show will be his reaction to not winning since he thinks he has the show locked down and the other contestants are there to sell garri. Nonsense!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2010
@gunnergirl, gossiping is better than fightin, no one gets expelled for gossip, na dat one biggie like pass, but he could get expelld if he raised his fist on Munya,or cricket out of anger say dey call am names or something. heated arguments can easily lead to violence especially in a house like that, and i dont trust UTI's temper, no much difference between his temper and Hanny's own, thats why they clicked easily. Straplines are already yapping about UTI, when Uti fights its only his voice thats heard, i could hardly hear what bushman was saying and even MUNYA was less audible than Uti. God please give this boy wisdom to control himself. to me sunday seems to far, i'm really prayin he doesnt do somethin silly, it really looked like he and Munya were gonna fight wit the way they were challenging eachother.
pls lets stick to SHEILA and LERATO, strategy or no strategy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2010
To quote what I wrote just last night
I don't feel comfortable leaving a volatile and depressed Uti in that house for 3 weeks with a scheming and confident Munya, an irritating and provocative k1 and a calculating Mwisho. Then bringing in Aunty Paloma and dull and depressing Code wont help either. The strain of d last few weeks were already showing on homeboy, if not for Meryl ignoring Mwisho attempts to isolate him, Uti would have really suffered last week. Its too risky after what we saw happen to Hanni, to leave him there with no backup. At least bring back one friend or I think homeboy may unravel. See how he has lost all d energy and spunk he once had. Even k1 is looking livelier than him these days.

Tonight we saw d first attack of many to come in d next few days. Better hope and pray that Uti doesn't give his haters something to work with.  Even cool as a cucumber Hanni broke under pressure grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2010
Am I the only one watching this two girls, God please Sheila should not try anything with Meryl, she might kill her chances and Meryl will simply be finished in the words of her husband
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2010
Who cares what Sheila and Meryl does ! The whole game makes me sick, The organizers are the Mafia raking all the money, and most of the poor African contestant will kill to win the $200k.

My wish, " Munya should never win the Star Price"
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2010
emmadinoyi:

@gunnergirl, gossiping is better than fightin, no one gets expelled for gossip, na dat one biggie like pass, but he could get expelld if he raised his fist on Munya,or cricket out of anger say dey call am names or  something. heated arguments can easily lead to violence especially in a house like that, and i dont trust UTI's temper, no much difference between his temper and Hanny's own, thats why they clicked easily. Straplines are already yapping about UTI, when Uti fights its only his voice thats heard, i could hardly hear what bushman was saying and even MUNYA was less audible than Uti. God please give this boy wisdom to control himself. to me sunday seems to far, i'm really prayin he doesnt do somethin silly, it really looked like he and Munya were gonna fight wit the way they were challenging eachother.
pls lets stick to SHEILA and LERATO, strategy or no strategy
I agree with you but my point is that we should be ready to support Uti no matter what. Uti doesn't handle pressure well so no matter who goes into the house, his haters will have negatives to say about him.So we must be prepared to back him no matter what he does in the next few weeks as Munyas fans have done.If Uti had said half of what Munya said to his fans lots of us (me inclusive )would have stopped voting.We should spend this week strategising for the finals.
As for me,i'm not voting by sms this week.I'm saving my money for when it matters most
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2010
They havent had anything to drink so I think we are safe. At least for now. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaydee(m): 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2010
Sheila must get back in.Uti don dey mad oh!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2010
[size=8pt][size=8pt]How do i send text to the TV with a profile name showing, ?[/size][/size]
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2010
To be fair I think uti simply stood his ground while people were trying to poke him. He just has a very passionate way of expressing himself. Hanni has a previous history of violent behavior, uti does not. Not a fair comparison, uti to me just has plenty of shakara. But I just dont want him do or say something that will put him in potential kasala
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2010
Will somebody tell me how to create profile to send text to TV?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 11:47pm On Sep 27, 2010
emmadinoyi:

Am I the only one watching this two girls, God please Sheila should not try anything with Meryl, she might kill her chances and Meryl will simply be finished in the words of her husband

were they kissing again, i said it before that Shila is Lesbian end of story. She does not like men at all. i personally have lost interest on the show. The barn idea was just a ripp off for the barnmates, only 2 of them will be heading back to the main house, the rest are going home, how about that. i support yacob for what he did. It will be jus a waist of time for the rest of barnmates who are not gonna go back to the house. and Biggy is not telling them that the remaining barnmates wil be sent home. how cruel. The barn was created not to lose the ratings, Mnet realises from the previous experience that 6 weeks before the end of the show, no one watches the show. Then the best thing is to keep every one in the game up until the game is almost over, one week before the end of the show. Most of the House mates would have been in the house for 84 days and leave with nothing or $1000.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 12:17am On Sep 28, 2010
Uti is cracking b4 our very eyes, seriously guys we need to fire not only votes but prayers for d guy. As for dat mumu boy always ready to capitalise on utis temper to start saying c.r.a.p!!!feeling like he has won already, I just hope and pray he never wins arrogant full
Uti uti uti may God give u peace and wisdom to control ur tongue and temper. Amen
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 12:39am On Sep 28, 2010
^^^ YES O HE NEEDS PRAYERS MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE NOW. Uti, In Jesus name I command the peace of God to rest upon u and to direct u, let the Holyspirit minister peace into ur heart.
GOD WILL SURELY PREPARE A TABLE BEFORE U IN THE PRESENCE OF UR ENEMIES, THEY SHALL ALL BE UR FOOTSTOOL. AMEN
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 12:39am On Sep 28, 2010
So it has come to praying. Lol. Pple relax, by tomorrow they will get a task which should keep them occupied. Relax uti knows d stage we have reached.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Skyfojydo: 12:52am On Sep 28, 2010
1,2:

were they kissing again, i said it before that Shila is Lesbian end of story. She does not like men at all. i personally have lost interest on the show. The barn idea was just a ripp off for the barnmates, only 2 of them will be heading back to the main house, the rest are going home, how about that. i support yacob for what he did. It will be jus a waist of time for the rest of barnmates who are not gonna go back to the house. and Biggy is not telling them that the remaining barnmates wil be sent home. how cruel. The barn was created not to lose the ratings, Mnet realises from the previous experience that 6 weeks before the end of the show, no one watches the show. Then the best thing is to keep every one in the game up until the game is almost over, one week before the end of the show. Most of the House mates would have been in the house for 84 days and leave with nothing or $1000.

@emmadinoyi&roymary: This Meryl gurl na real stupid perv oh. This was how it happenned: everyone was asleep except for Rato who was reading a novel. Meryl was lying on Sheila's chest on the same bed, all of a sudden she was mumbling some gibberish and seriously smooching sleeping Sheila's arm  shocked shocked. Biggie in anticipation of a nice show switched off the lights in the barn room which forced Rato to close the novel she was reading and get ready to sleep. Her movements awakened Sheila who then told Meryl to move to the next bed  undecided undecided.

Honestly, this Meryl will make Sheila do something stupid in a week if she is not strong enough to wade her off! i cant wait to see Sheila back with homeboy before this ashawo spoil her chances of being in the final.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 1:10am On Sep 28, 2010
sheila shld hav self control she knws dis week is an important week
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 1:47am On Sep 28, 2010
guys u wont beleive this, this kenyans have our boys back no matter what, i was on bigbrother website, and I came accroes over 3posts from3 different Kenyans saying they will vote for Uti to win this money even if Sheila is there, they just want sheila to be voted in for fun not neccesasirily to win, they no sey there babe no fit win so dey no ready to waste vote for finale, dey no sey UTI winning go favour there girl pass Munya, so guys we gat nothing to fear.
Vote Sheila and Lerato. Fatmam no get mouth to divide SADC, her country peeps too like Munya, I never see MESSIMAN, KAYHUMMER,QRIOUS and many others post anything about the girl before na so so Munya dey dey talk, so make we no bother ourselve for that one
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 28, 2010
@ Montelik i apologise 4 calling you a spy. One thing is for certain mumu is not winning. People say Uti is bad, mennn! Mumu is worse. He is arrogance personified. Personally, I think we should make it 9ja for Sheila and kurukere for Lerato.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by v24m(f): 6:31am On Sep 28, 2010
Ok so guys we hv decided its sheila and lerato u never knw s/a might suprise us and vote L at d final weh go decrease Mumu own. Tlking abt Mumu sef I hapi as I'm show imself lastnite my pple trust me home boi don knw say d guy plan na to mk am look bad Uti impressed me last night I hpe he keeps it up he put that Mumu in hs place last tell am say u be smallie for where I dey I wan lff die if u see d way Mumu crumbled. Uti is not stupid he knws they hv reached the crucial point of ds game nd these pple re trying 2 bring dwn last nite ws anoda eye opener for him am sure he will thread carefully cos he feels sheila is coming bk soon as much we put hm into prayer let's support via strap Baba God dey homboi side cos na God reveal Munya hatred to Uti last night after guy don try to mk peace wth am by sayin he trusts hm to an extent. L and Sheila here we cme
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 7:18am On Sep 28, 2010
Lerato and Sheila please! So no more indecision
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kx: 7:42am On Sep 28, 2010
Ambber:

Lerato and Sheila please! So no more indecision
The return of L & S will shock mumunya to know that africa is strongly behind mid nite crew.
Lock those 2 in.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Moonstone(f): 7:49am On Sep 28, 2010
Munya is a complete fool. I don't know how people like his stupid arrogant self. . . that mini-rabbit wants to destroy my Uti. Ode oshi!

Anyway, Sheila to come back and anyone but Tati back in the BB house. I'm still voting Sheila.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 8:16am On Sep 28, 2010
My people dey fear oh. Just d little drama of yesterday and all of una don abandon your plans and schemes and are now trying bring back uti's friends. grin Soon una go form prayer circle for d boy.  grin But lets not blow yesterday out of proportion, Uti handled himself decently in my opinion. See d way he cleverly shutdown mwisho and made up with him quickly. He is improving. After yesterdays brouhaha he actually came out of it looking better than d people who he fought with. That is a welcome change from d uti who always tends to come out worse no matter d fight, and even when he is right or d victim.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 8:52am On Sep 28, 2010
Monetlik I tank God say that fight happen yesterday, pple for no understand wetin we don dey talk since. Imagine sey, L and S walk in on sunday, Uti will be most excited he will be in high spirits,he will be esctatic and his game will be upped, while the likes of Munya and cricket (who have been in denial already when the talk of retruning houemates comes up) they will just shit in here pants, they will cringe and Munya might even have a panic attack, he might even cry, all this would be workin for our homeboys good, and that week homeboy wont have any need to suck up to them, en go just dey chill wit en pals, while Munya go withdraw to en shell. Homeboys star go dey shine brighter to Africa and it will be easy to woo pple to our side. thats the game plan guys. pls someone should make this point clear on his fan page. we can divide ourselves, make we do some area for S including green white green, then others for L.
work don star o, no dulling. make we reduce talk na to just dey spread d good news na in remain now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 9:30am On Sep 28, 2010
guys look at it this way again, we need to strenghten the weak and weaken the strong. Since our boy don dey sing say he want either S an H back or S and L, if those two come back, this guys would think Africa favours Uti thats why they granted his request, someone like cricket that has vowed to break all the mirrows if any housemate is returned might have one of all those his mental breakdown, definately like I said before Munya would have one of those his panic attacks especially when they are peeps he took down, he might even think Africa has been decieving him all the while just to prove a point, now lets flip to the other side and bring pple like Code and Paloma, what effects will this duo have on weakening the strong and strenghtening the weak.
Final decision: L and S, make we do am yafu yafu
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 9:32am On Sep 28, 2010
pls my people
i always vote via mxit doing kurukere but it keeps giving me error message for another redownload kurukere obodo
(connection failur error code 11)

the thing dey vest me as i don load my fone abeg make una help, i even sent muma gee and some forumite email for mtn code for obodo but no response. abeg i no be traitor
i be yoruba ponle.  tatiana009 pls send it via my email. uti must wins opunu boy don vest me gidigidi gan
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 9:37am On Sep 28, 2010
and i dey bba web dey jagbanjatis them, i'm always with your final decision since kevolution
pls make your response swift. no time to waste
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2010
haha
e ran mi lowo, emi se odale abeg abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tsquaure(f): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2010
what can i say  than i cant wait for sunday . Sunday will put a damper on Munya's morale n boost Uti's, only if the right people get in .  in fact munya cannot be happy to see any of the former house mates . We have vote enmasse if we want shiela n lerato cos lerato is not looking good with viewers espec after the hanny saga .  so  pls vote peeps . we can do this .  love u guys n ciao till monday next week
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 10:29am On Sep 28, 2010
na wa o somebody help (i'm screaming o) cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.