Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,162 members, 7,896,953 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 04:23 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (209154 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 12:59am On Sep 29, 2010
tosag:

LOL! Montelik shey i first talk am before. The way you were trying to overemphasize mumu's strength i had a feeling that you like mumu. My brother, mumu is a snake. I wonder wetin you like for dat boy character.

First it is not overemphasis that mumu has locked down sadc in his favor (which I have always maintained and I have been proved correct). It is simply d truth, whether we like it or not. And yes mumu is a snake, I never said he was a gentleman. but if you read what I wrote above who would understand my point. D boy knows how to play d game. If Uti just had small of Munya's game playing skills he probably would not only win this year, he would have won BBA3 as he was easily d star of that show as well (even though he left early). Give it to Munya, fake as he is, he made d last 3 in bba3 even when stronger pple fell e.g Uti, Sheila, Lucille, Mimi. And now he has done it again. Despite facing multiple evictions.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 1:00am On Sep 29, 2010
evryting dat dey said 2 meryl was true my only problem was dat dey kept repeatin it ova and ova again she disrespected her uncles is as simple as dat tongue tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 29, 2010
bxg:

evryting dat dey said 2 meryl was true my only problem was dat dey kept repeatin it ova and ova again she disrespected her uncles is as simple as dat tongue tongue tongue

but its none of their business, no one every called Sheila out on her lesbo runs and the others all have their own wahala, they should leave Meryl and her family to sort out issues and i beg enuff with dissing the engagement already, if they have nothing good to say they should just shut up after all Meryl didn't come to the house with them
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 1:07am On Sep 29, 2010
At least they told her to her face, what they said behind her back (except it seems Tati d pretender). I respect friends who can say to my face what they really feel, not the ones who smile and pretend to be supportive while snickering at my back. This what you get when you put too many women in a place as depressing as that barn. Just like how we saw silly behavior in the main house over last few days because there are only big headed, ego filled men(boys) there.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 1:08am On Sep 29, 2010
@luciano, the evil wind doesnt just blow around Sheila, its in her soul and spirit. She's evil true and true. I fear for Uti when dis girl return back into d house, she will turn Uti to a gossipper again n brainwash him. But then, we'll stand by our boy no matter what happens.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 1:11am On Sep 29, 2010
u guys shld leave sheila alone nw angry angry angry wat has she done 2 u nw evrytime is sheila dis sheila dat leave her she is bein real wink wink wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 1:12am On Sep 29, 2010
montelik:

grin  grin
To be clear when I say I like him, what I mean is. I generally try not dislike hms and always try to see something good in all of them, while personally I don't care for someone who treats women the way he does, one has to admire the way he plays d game. While Uti is too busy being himself and constantly walking d tight rope, giving us high blood pressure wink. Munya has mastered the art of scheming. He always manages to make himself look like the outcast, even though he is d one isolating himself. he makes himself look like d victim, even when is d aggressor. he makes others look like they hate him, even though he hates them more. He manages to play d viewers with his eloquence, so that they see him as this incredibly mature guy for such a young man, even though the boy has got some serious growing up to do. In short Munya is a skilled actor who knows how to fool most people, all the time. I wouldn't want some one like that as a friend, but with his skill set, he would make a fine actor or politician (both are similar). You know its the truth.

Okay, Now i get it,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 1:14am On Sep 29, 2010
tatiana009:

but its none of their business, no one every called Sheila out on her lesbo runs and the others all have their own wahala, they should leave Meryl and her family to sort out issues and i beg enuff with dissing the engagement already, if they have nothing good to say they should just shut up after all Meryl didn't come to the house with them

There I have to disagree. damn right they called Sheila out on her lesbo runs, Lerato did it constantly from d moment she got to d barn as did, Hanni, Yacob and Tati. Of course sheila managed to handle herself and shut them up. That is d nature of d barn. They push each other relentlessly. Didn't Jen suffer it when she first arrived, didn't Tati, didn't even Paloma get some.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 29, 2010
montelik:

There I have to disagree. damn right they called Sheila out on her lesbo runs, Lerato did it constantly from d moment she got to d barn as did, Hanni, Yacob and Tati. Of course sheila managed to handle herself and shut them up. That is d nature of d barn. They push each other relentlessly. Didn't Jen suffer it when she first arrived, didn't Tati, didn't even Paloma get some.

they teased her about it and did the same with Meryl but they didn't go all its unafrican and blah blah, that's major calling out. Sheila and Paloma even went as far as talking about Meryl getting cursed and what not, haba. The girl is strong, sure if it was Jen she would have been in tears and all
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 1:20am On Sep 29, 2010
@Montelik, a true friend will not say to your face what he feels about what he thinks you're doing wrong by attacking, judging and making you feel miserable. There's a way to go about dat will make it reasonable n supportive. But what dis girls did is judging, attacking her and trying to break her. Will you call Lerato a true friend of Meryl?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 29, 2010
Paloma is going crazy, guess we are finally seeing the really Paloma and its a slight improvement, grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 1:34am On Sep 29, 2010
Okay first let me say I am not watching. But d problem I have is consistency. Yes they are being harsh on Meryl, but this has always been d general pattern in d barn. A new person comes in and then they start pushing your buttons (friends or not). Paloma did it for Jen. Lerato did it for Sheila and Yacob, even Tati participated when it was Code that entered. So when I read stuff like sheila and jen are pure evil or Lera & Paloma are witches I feel like you guys are going over the top. But then I am not watching so until I see it myself I won't know. All I know is that the barn has always been a place where your limits will be tested by not just the d conditions but hms themselves. Trust me if there was still someone else to come in you would see Meryl joining in on d act with d new entrant. It seems to have become some sort of barn tradition. New person comes in, ask tough questions, put them in an uncomfortable position. Nothing new there. After a few days it will pass, just like it always does.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 29, 2010
now the girls are all going gaga, they are downstairs drinking and dancing, hope they won't soon start doing stuff dey'll regret later esp homegal
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 1:43am On Sep 29, 2010
tatiana009:

now the girls are all going gaga, they are downstairs drinking and dancing, hope they won't soon start doing stuff dey'll regret later esp homegal
Good Lord. I smell trouble, sheila is going to do something stupid. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 1:46am On Sep 29, 2010
wit sheila,tatiana and meryl all drinkin it seems sometin might happen 2night
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 1:48am On Sep 29, 2010
omg i just saw irene running out of her bed naked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 1:51am On Sep 29, 2010
bxg:

omg i just saw irene running out of her bed unclothed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Why me Lord? Why is it when there is big drama I am never watching.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 1:53am On Sep 29, 2010
D barn is alive and pumping, even baba code has come downstairs to join them in d lounge. Biggy self don on d light for them, all of them day shack beer singing and dancing making serious noise
Seems they r all high or something na only iren refuse to come downstairs
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 1:56am On Sep 29, 2010
@montelik
pls hw do u highlight someones comment wink wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 1:59am On Sep 29, 2010
You click reply, and then click insert quote on comment you want to reply to or highlight.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 2:00am On Sep 29, 2010
Click on Reply, Scroll down, Look for "insert quote" click on it  corresponding message you want to insert, wait 2-3 secs, and it will be automatically inserted, then type your response and send
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 2:03am On Sep 29, 2010
Lol, drunk choir, they all want se-x , grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 2:07am On Sep 29, 2010
tanks 2 roymary and montelik cool cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 2:13am On Sep 29, 2010
If there was a hot guy in d barn d guy for hear am from these babes oh. They r not ready to sleep,baba code is dancing waltz in d kitchen with tati WONDERS!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lluciano: 2:14am On Sep 29, 2010
Code and Slutiana doing the 2 a.m waltz (valz as she calls it). I've seen it all. It's time to sleep. shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 2:15am On Sep 29, 2010
Code is what i call Osho-free , handling with the girls at every lil chance he's got with his bent waist,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 2:17am On Sep 29, 2010
Code is soon going to fall at this rate. Sheila called it right when she said he was eyeballing Tati. Code man, control your libido. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 29, 2010
Guys, has anybody noticed it on the strap. It seems the SADC folks are biginning to lose faith in mumu over his snakey attitude and unnecessary attack on uti. They arebeginning to like k1 more
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by CHARLOE(m): 8:26am On Sep 29, 2010
bxg:

omg i just saw irene running out of her bed unclothed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin Saw it too cldn't believe ma eyes! That girl is damn sexy! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by melanie74: 10:47am On Sep 29, 2010
PLS FOR THOSE OF U THAT ARE VOTING LERATO, STOP. ITS PALOMA. REASON BEING U ALL WILL BE SHOCKED THAT SA WONT VOTE LERATO. MOST PPLE RESIFING IN SA ARE ZIMS. CHECK THE WEEK LERATO WAS UP AGAINST MUNYA SHE GOT NO VOTE AT ALL. NOT EVEN SA. THE CAUSE OF THE XENOPHOBIA WAS COS ALOT OF ZIMBOS TOOK THE JOBS IN SA. PL SLETS NOT MAKE THAT MISTAKE AND ALSO HER PROBLEM WITH HANNI MADE IT WORSE. SHE HAS ADDED ENEMIES ABEG.
PALOMA STANDS A BETTER CHANCE. EG AFRICAN WOMAN YADA YADA. PPLE PREFER HER TO LERATO. SHES HARD WORKING DESPITE HER FLAWS AND EVEN IF THERE R 100 MESSIMANS, KAY HUMMERS, ZAMBIA WILL ALWAYS VOTE PALO IN THE FINALS. GO TO HER FAN PAGE AND SEE WATS GOIN ON. ABEG OOH. AND FROM HER RECENT NOMINATIONS, SHE NO GET TIME FOR HOMEBOY. HER TARGET NA MUMU AND MWISHO. 2 WEEKS IS TOO SHORT FOR HER TO DO ANY DAMAGE TO HOMEBOY ABEGOOO. NA PALO WITH ORISHIRISHI AND SHEILA WITH NAIJA.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 11:04am On Sep 29, 2010
if meryl, did sumthing wrong as in "disrespecting elders"

i expected her "true" friends lerato and sheila to call her out personally and have a private discussion

IF THEY REALLY LIKE HER AND WANT HER TO BETTER HERSELF

IT WILL NOT HELP BY PUTTING HER IN THE SPOT AND TRYING TO FORCE THE IDEA ON HER

all it will result in is making meryl become more defensive and say stuff that she really dunt mean,

most of what meryl said last night was all done in defensive mode and this resulted in her digging herself in deeper.

i was really disappointed in lerato and sheila
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2010
Can't bring myself to vote for Sheila sorry guys she will do more harm than good! Voting for Meryl she will calm uti as well as not harm his chances

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.