Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,593 members, 7,929,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:46 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (210836 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2010
@roymary. lol, its always like that every BBA year. The revolution was more nail-biting for me.
My pipo, its looking like tati and sheila will be going back to the house. Mufu already has both gals under lock and key while we were still being indecisive. However e go be sha, make we ginger ourselves for finale, as someone said, make we dey campain for homeboy and k1 too, e beta make dat one win am dan dis munyarattus fella.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2010
I just hope he can zip his mouth till sunday, but he should not isolate himself too much cos that can send a wrong message to Africa. make we start massive campaign for home boy and baroof campaign on one side for rural master. we need to dey reduce mumu hold seriously now
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2010
Just curious about Sheila's recently professed love 4 Uti. If she really loved him since their season, why did she date and smooch TK all thru her stay? I also recall she tried chasing Tawana which really made TK mad. Could she sincerely have had Uti in mind in d midst of her excapades? Uti was evicted a week b4 her and he admitted on international tv that he was attracted to Sheila who was dating TK, Sheila came out a week later and said she sees Uti only as a hangout buddy. Back to 2010, under Uti's nose she's sc rew ed Meryl twice, smooched bossom buddy Hanny. Uti will end up a nervous wreck as she won't be able to stick to him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 30, 2010
Mnet can't stay a week without making money from voting sms. Also, it's not reasonable for 6 pple to be in the finale.So there has to be one more eviction next weekend. If all goes well we might have the following as our big 5. Uti, Munya, Sheila, Kaone, Tatiana or Paloma.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 11:17am On Sep 30, 2010
Ambber:

Just curious about Sheila's recently professed love 4 Uti. If she really loved him since their season, why did she date and smooch TK all thru her stay? I also recall she tried chasing Tawana which really made TK mad. Could she sincerely have had Uti in mind in d midst of her excapades? Uti was evicted a week b4 her and he admitted on international tv that he was attracted to Sheila who was dating TK, Sheila came out a week later and said she sees Uti only as a hangout buddy. Back to 2010, under Uti's nose she's sc rew ed Meryl twice, smooched bossom buddy Hanny. Uti will end up a nervous wreck as she won't be able to stick to him.

I think its more of Uti's fault that they've not hooked up, to me he seems scared to approach a woman he feels for, Sheila chases girls but like guys to chase her. Tk chased and more or else stalked her, Hanny used his charms to chase her and she fell flat for it. Uti doesnt really have all that romantic flavour and sheila is not really the type to do the man chasing and thats the simple reason they have remained buddies but no one can take the fact that they feel strongly for eachother, thats why i'm eager to watch the drama that will play out if they are given the third chance this sunday, who will now do the chasing? is it sheila that has consistently expressed her feelings to the barn girls or Uti that does a good job of bottling it up but almost ran mad when she was evicted, lets wait and see only time will tell.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2010
I think its more of Uti's fault that they've not hooked up, to me he seems scared to approach a woman he feels for, Sheila chases girls but like guys to chase her. Tk chased and more or else stalked her, Hanny used his charms to chase her and she fell flat for it. Uti doesnt really have all that romantic flavour and sheila is not really the type to do the man chasing and thats the simple reason they have remained buddies but no one can take the fact that they feel strongly for eachother, thats why i'm eager to watch the drama that will play out if they are given the third chance this sunday, who will now do the chasing? is it sheila that has consistently expressed her feelings to the barn girls or Uti that does a good job of bottling it up but almost ran mad when she was evicted, lets wait and see only time will tell.

u are on point!!!
i feel uti is the reason why they have not hooked up

the guy simply does not want to make a move for the babe
she is there for the takinig

even hanny tried and succeeded!!!

as i have said

whenever uti is on the fireing range, i would vote as if my life depended on it,

all other permutations are just a waste of time
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2010
Meryl's barn visitor is about to leave, d babes xter is just too bland for this kind of of environment. She mos def won't be missed.
I'm glad other SADC are starting to see through mufc as selfish, greedy and opportunistic just like the rep they're backing. I see k1 snagging 2 or more finale votes if he keeps a level head and his fans campain properly. That said, keep voting shiela guys.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Rheinmetal(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2010
LOL, it’s not easy being a general o! Not our pepper-soup guzzling, AC drinking manicured finger nails Generals, but those rugged, eye patch wearing gung ho types marshalling their troops into battle, and strategizing series of successful campaigns to lead their troops to ultimate victory. We’ve done well thus far, so let’s not lose the plot through indecisiveness.

I don’t have much time on my hands, so permit my not “broking it down” :PMwisho and Munya were finalists in their season, and they both know its crunch time. They know how to play the final third of the game, and they are doing just that. An overly emotional sensitive male like Uti is like putty in their hands, and boy they are really working hard on him! Mehn! are they twanging hard on em emotional guitar strings? I fear for Friday/Saturday night o! With Uti’s emotional radar dancing all over the place, he needs his emotional stabilizer, you know who! Will she up his game? Probably not! Will she hurt his chances? Probably yes! Will Uti lose one vote, probably yes! But if we don’t vote her in, it’s a definite yes, and worse the vote might go to the enemy! But if we vote her in, we might only lose her vote, but the Zimbos won’t get it either. She’s more of a tag team partner, so that’s one less competition. Since we’re all probably agreed on her coming in, let me not waste your time.

The problem now is who will be the second candidate, and beneficiary of the 16th country vote! MUFC strategy to bring in barn mates that have the best chance of stealing our boy’s votes. Ours na 2 prevent bobo from committing hara-kiri and maintain his fan base.

This is where strategy counts!

That candidate must not be a finalist in his/her season
That candidate must not be a vicious game player
That candidate must have earned more than one country vote during her eviction to have any impact on the final third.
It’s the finale! That candidate must affect the dynamics of the game in a way that the splash affects all the finalists not just our boi. And there is only one elephant in the room (pun intended). So let’s forklift Mama Manda into the house with our slingshots using the 16th country vote.

If the Tart should enter into the fray. Na two kpondo be dat o! sadShe’s a vicious game player still being haunted by the ghosts of her season, and we know who she will be venting her Richiana frustrations on. Next to Mumu, she’s nominated our boi the most. Mama Manda does her damage in her diary sessions, and she’s all played out. But she will change the dynamics of the house, unwittingly maybe, in a way that might favour our boi. L is played out too, she’s loyal, but her dynamics with Sheila won’t help our cause.

Uti has already beaten the remaining three housemates, when they faced-off (not discounting all the barn-mates, but they are all almost pawns in this game). He shld also, when it matters the most! You don’t lead your opponent on all the judges’ card thru 11 rounds, and get knocked out in the 12th round. That is the definition of catastrophe. Hope we get it right on Sunday, but if we don’t. Na in Kurukere I stand, every other thing na counterfeit. cheesy

I’m sorry I have to drop in my two pence, when the till is almost full.

P.S On Shuti, I think Sheila’s barn butterflies in the tummy is just a ticket to buy her way back to the house, little does she know. Anyways, I’m waiting for the romantic fireworks when she reenters the house, shld make for interesting viewing
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lluciano: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2010
Let me drop my own 2cents. There are 5 people playing that game seriously; munya, tatiana, sheila & paloma not in that order but at a distant 5th is Mwisho. I think Sheila's outbust of luv for uti is just a ploy to get us to embrace the shuti idea. Ask yourselves, why now? You have such feelings and you start worrying about it in the barn, you had the house to tell him, you've been talking everyday back in kenya (who says women don't break the ice) . I'm not saying they don't like it each other, of course they do a lot. But why now? My greatest fear is that our boi is so open that he can be easily manipulated especially based on his emotions. I think Sheila will affect him negatively, when she starts the playing the luv card or other schemes she'll definitely come up with, he might end up losing much more than two obodos as mumufc have planned. Once again, I sincerely hope I'm wrong.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2010
Any way the game goes make we just dey make preparation for finale,as long as homeboy still dey house and I know say even wit all his mouth he'l neva actual hit some1 so hanny situation no go happen na kwurukere go solve all our problems
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2010
I think our major worry now na to make sure home gal enter the house under green white green, i'm almost guaranteed she has secured her ticket already cos the MUFC/UFC feud and strategies seems to favour her, at this point i'l make do with any other lucky barny cos last last we go still everly need our kuruk's way even if na only two plle make am to final.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2010
Na wa oooo After housemates won their task biggie treated Munya & Kaone to a big treat while Uti and Mwisho were asked to go to the SinBin for their punishment, i think the argument both of them had while their task was on.

See jubilation for Munya and Kaone face angry angry angry angry angry Its a pity i hope Uti will learn his lesson and ignore Mwisho in future.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2010
it was actually for mic and not performing molotov satisfactorily although i wonder about that cos Uti did he's, anyways its actually a blessing in disguise as it will keep him from trouble for tonite cos mumu's plan is usually to get drunk and start throwing accusations around so its all good
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2010
Pls
l. luciano:

Let me drop my own 2cents. There are 5 people playing that game seriously; munya, tatiana, sheila & paloma not in that order but at a distant 5th is Mwisho. I think Sheila's outbust of luv for uti is just a ploy to get us to embrace the shuti idea. Ask yourselves, why now? You have such feelings and you start worrying about it in the barn, you had the house to tell him, you've been talking everyday back in kenya (who says women don't break the ice) . I'm not saying they don't like it each other, of course they do a lot. But why now? My greatest fear is that our boi is so open that he can be easily manipulated especially based on his emotions. I think Sheila will affect him negatively, when she starts the playing the luv card or other schemes she'll definitely come up with, he might end up losing much more than two obodos as mumufc have planned. Once again, I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

I dont understand why sheila should be blamed for not expressing her feelings to Uti. Uti is the man, he stood and watched while TK swept her off his feet in season 3, now at the beggining of this season Hanny kept telling Uti how he feels for sheila and all Uti could do was to encourage him, when Hanny left he had all the time to spark off a romantic relationship with her but he stuck to being buddies, now she left he keeps singing how he misses her and bla bla, he even called her his girlfriend to Kaone. this morning in the kitchen he was singin 'Sheila Kwamoka I miss u baby, i miss u day and night, I love you" Bottom line is they feel stongly for eachother but no one has been bold enough. I cant wait for drama on sunday, its a pity the drama will just be for 2 wks
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2010
I think Uti likes Sheila but being a 9ja guy, d whole bisexual thing makes her undateable, imagine the kind of yabs he'll receive form he's peeps. Also while he really likes her am not sure he's exactly attracted 2 her cos of d whole tom boy thing, he even told Yacob dat he like's d Sheila on d 1st day with makeup, nice hair and dress. what guy really wants a girl dat pays no attention 2 her appearance, d girls should have adviced her 2 turn up the female in her when she gets 2 d house
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2010
people sayin sheila i s using ar love 4 sheila has a stategy hav got it all wrong sheila has been sayin it since she was in d house remba paloma questionin her and uti abt it and she told paloma i really lik sheila she is real and funloving cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Airller(f): 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2010
no be say i no like sheila but will someone tell the girl to stay one place?if she is after guys she shud stick to her guns and if it is babes she shud stamp it GBAM.TODAY she is saying uti tommorrow she will kiss tatiana next tmorrow she will smooch learto and the day after,,hhhmmmnnnnnnnnnn, guess she'll rape paloma.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2010
I have always said dat meryl sometimes does stuff without thinking well. Why she should have thrown daggers at her 2 pals, knowing they would be punished if they didnt fulfil them I dont understand. Now thanks in part to her, both her friends are feeling down when they shouldnt.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2010
even though I like sheila I can neva take dat kind of gal of hm to meet my parents. I am jst interestd in uti's answer if she actualy approaches him in d house.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2010
Montelik thank u, dis is exactly wat I was just expressing to my friends. This stupid move by meryl to throw her daggers @ her luved ones just shows how dumb and silly she is, I was so mad @ d punishment uti and mwisho just got
Though they finished it in record time but it was just plain silly. Even biggy day fear chef tantrum and made d punishment easy and they still got their reward if not d house for hear am tonite
This biggy self just wan provoke our boy now that he is trying to coolu temper
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2010
Wats wrong wit paloma dis night she is advicin d girls on hw 2 kip a man she's being entertainin 4 d past couple of days nw
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lluciano: 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2010
Mama Manda aka Palomita aka P Funk is on fire. Since that announcement about 2 people going back to the house, this chick (woman?) has upped her game. This night was something else. She mimicked every body including Paul the trainer & Metro (OMG!). Uti's and K1's were the most hilarious. Give it up for that bakassi, she put that "asset" to work this week. grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bleedinluv: 1:20am On Oct 01, 2010
hello nairalanders,i've been following this thread hourly,u guys make my day and put smiles on my face whenever d negative air flows in bigup urselves, UTI all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 4:49am On Oct 01, 2010
MY DEAR PPL,I never knew mama manda dey pretend all this while, through out this week she has not been cookin and cleaning as usual, infact the barngirls even noticed the sudden change in xter, suddenly th topic sex/marriage have become a regular in her mouth.
Abeg abeg abeg, I would rather stick to my sheila who has been true to herself from August 23rd 2008. Everyone knows she's lesbo, lazy and all than the one who has been forming mama Africa shit
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by omohwunmmy: 7:42am On Oct 01, 2010
Happy independence to all patriotic Nigerians in here. U all are true indications dat Nigeria can get beta if we all put our hearts to it.

Big up yourselves guys!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by v24m(f): 9:57am On Oct 01, 2010
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL MY BIG BROTHER NAIRALAND PEEPS.

Please am at work so who won HOH for the week and hope homeboi is behaving well. Has he wished 9ja Happy independence b4 dem mumu start to dey abuse am for strap i no fit shout.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 11:13am On Oct 01, 2010
Mwisho won HoH task!!!! Uti came 2nd though, Na Mwisho & Kaone na im really need the HoH to get to the finale as this happens to be the last HoH task.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 11:17am On Oct 01, 2010
He wished Naija happy independece @ 12am although he got the timing wrong but it was okay, then he and Kaone started to talk about Nigeria clubs and party life, Munya seemed to be really thrilled as he listen on as they give him jist on how Naija boys dey blow money for clubs dey pop champaigne and bla bla, i really enjoyed the talk sha
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaydee(m): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2010
Uti is gonna be up mos def!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by v24m(f): 11:54am On Oct 01, 2010
I TOT THE WHOLE NOMINATION AND EVICTION STUFF HAD ENDED? ABEG COS HOMEBOI NO NEED DEY UP BECOS WE GO SPEND MONEY DIE THAT PERIOD TO KEEP HIM IN D FINALS AND TO WIN D DOUGH lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2010
Most definitely, uti's gonna be up next and I pray it's against mumu. That will put the final nail to MUFC coffin. My pple brace up urselves cos next week is week of bombing, blasting and annihilation of MUFC.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2010
Also pray its Uti vs mumu and hope it'll be a 1 on 1 situation, I know dat if Mwisho is gets Uti on the choping board already he'll def put mumu and try and remove one of them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.