Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,776 members, 7,930,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 01:50 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (210858 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2010
tatiana009:

Uti really looks good, 9ja men are fine o, o[b]f which I saw some modelling pictures of Sheila on Obama and evn though I knew the chick was fine I was totally blown away,[/b] the girl is really beautiful just wished she would dress up more often she would have had Uti by now

Post them make we see.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2010
Happy Golden Jubilee to y'all cheesy

D.J Waxxy I trust you wont disappoint tonight o! Turning up the volumes right now cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bebe4u(f): 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2010
Barn is on fire now. DJ waxxy in d house. Anyone wit Pvr could pls record
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2010
think thats DJ Sid he's also 9ja, Waxxy is for the house.

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2010
all these gals dancing like dis and code is just lookn.it is not good to be a married man in d midst of dese gals.dey can make u renounce ur marriage.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2010
@ tatiana its waxxy in the barn o  cool

@ akin, code might as well be a chaperone for all i care! He's just there to ensure the ladies are safe lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2010
hope u r nt tryn to tell me dose 2 pictures belong to d same sheila on big brother cuz dey r definately nt d same. I knw my eyes cant deceive me.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2010
DJ WAXXY OMO NAIJA DON DEY KILLL D BARN OH, DJ C LIVE OMO S.A IS BORING THE MAIN HOUSE, GOSH D GUY IS WACK, danm sheila and meryl are d kind of chicks i like 2 meet in the club and gigs, dey rock like fire ,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2010
yeah its Waxxy, my bad grin

and yep that's our Sheila
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2010
^^I feel for Code sha!Don't think he'll be able to sleep well this night!
BTW why is biggie not showing the guys too, think i'm in love with Uti  wink wink.That boy is fine!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaypumpin2(m): 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2010
Paloma always seems like she's fighting when she's dancing.Too stiff  tongue

Jen and Meryl dancing Alanta grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2010
preshizeee:

danm sheila and meryl are d kind of chicks i like 2 meet in the club and gigs, dey rock like fire ,

If you're referring to the hot light-skinned one here name is [b]JEN [/b]lol
Heck, she's the reason i'm watching this darn party! Sheila / Meryl duh
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by sssob: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2010
alantaaaaaaaaaa, naija represented, lolo i love my country
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2010
so dese gals can dance alanta like dis. jen's pronunciatn of alanta is even funny.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bebe4u(f): 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2010
@ Perishzee . Jen nko dat girl dances well. Meanwhile I'm rockin DJ Waxxy live in my sittin room. Its gettin hot in there
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2010
see how dem dance alanta , dat one is an international version of alanta
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2010
bebe4u:

@ Perishzee . Jen nko dat girl dances well. Meanwhile I'm rockin DJ Waxxy live in my sittin room. Its gettin hot in there
jen dey try but d girl is not exposed enugh,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by sssob: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2010
see this people eeyye, lol dem no go kill me , see dem dancing alata
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2010
Gunnergal:

BTW why is biggie not showing the guys too, think i'm in love with Uti  wink wink.That boy is fine!

You could switch screens using  the interactive o.k button  wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2010
preshizeee:

jen dey try but d girl is not exposed enugh,

Exposed ke? Care to explain grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2010
now I can really see dat tatiana has absolutely nothing on her chest. though she has killer legs.why does she like wearing dose dresses dat show her lack of abundance up there.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2010
waxxy abeg u go kill me oh, we gonna party hard,very soon  am gonna b better dan waxxy, i go killl ppl with serious gbedu
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2010
akinsadeez:

now I can really see dat tatiana has absolutely nothing on her chest. though she has killer legs.why does she like wearing dose dresses dat show her lack of abundance up there.
U JUST KNOW , D GIRL LACK BOBEEE HER BOBEE B LIKE DOOR BELL,MAKE SHE GO DO BREAST IMPLANT LIKE MERYL
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2010
GTay:

You could switch screens using  the interactive o.k button  wink

Thanks.Tried several times but mine isn't working. sad sad
Watching Paloma dance is comedy on its own!I'll actually miss the barn after tomorrow
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2010
Dr. Sid is for the eviction party 2mr!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2010
Ambber:

Dr. Sid is for the eviction party 2mr!
ANOTHER NAIJA , WE GO SHOW DEM
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2010
Nobody should even bother switching to the main house coz that jagbajantis dj from God knows where is rily killing the boys' spirits. DJ waxxy rockz!!! That house dj should come and learn a lesson or two from him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2010
Omo!!! See alanta dancing competition in d barn, those girls dance am abeg abeg!paloma no be fight ah ah abi na amala she day stir for pot? Lol
Dj Oluseye Waxxy don kolo oh!!! Up 9ja
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by sssob: 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2010
palo, palo, panel beater, grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2010
jesus,christ,chineke,allah,olorun,jesu,jehovah, is diz sheila

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2010
dominique:

Nobody should even bother switching to the main house coz that jagbajantis dj from God knows where is rily killing the boys' spirits. DJ waxxy rockz!!! That house dj should come and learn a lesson or two from him.

lol you're so right. Boring d.j over there at the main house! I switched with my right hand and immediately reverted to the barn with my left  tongue

Now the girls try to hug waxxy whose time has run out, but the bodyguard shields them off!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by sssob: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2010
i waqs waiting for popopopo champa, and den he went, awhhhhhhprobaly palo palo scared him

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.