Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,218 members, 7,963,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:26 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (212328 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2010
we will hav 7 housemates wit 1 week left total rubbish lerato joins d game
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2010
This is what Uti wanted
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2010
wow, Uti said i want Lerato and he got Lerato
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2010
The creative director of this show get sense o!More money for biggie.MNC back together again
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2010
leratoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this week is going to be fire munya wil run maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2010
This is a well planned script, I knew the producers would want Lerato in the house

Even I.K was the one that suggested number 4, before they all agreed. duh  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2010
guys this is the best twist ever, di our uti boy na winch oh shocked he said he wanted sheila and lerato back in d house and voila!!!! am laffing my head off right now cos munya is gonna be pooing his pants when she walks in
i luv dis show right now and dat aint no lie cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2010
What the hell is going on here, this BBA is full of shiit. Now Lerato is back in the house. Most of the housemates wont be happy. Most of the house mates feel threatened by her strong personallity
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kx: 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2010
uti  rocks, the God abi kwale juju when dey follow uti mouth 2 much abi na inkpidei!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2010
uti is going to win diz game , mnc are back 2geda
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by TEEZERO(m): 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2010
In other words, don't change the dial.
Just have to give kudos to them for being able to keep the interest going
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2010
i will hav preffered jen to dis rubbish lerato undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2010
but d good news is  uti will be very happy dis week grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kx: 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2010
demografics now,
can lerato swing sa votes away from mumunya?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2010
Guys Uti needs to prophesize dat he will win and believe me he will. I'm forced to believe that there's some kind strange, weird, annointed spirit in him. He said Lerato and Lerato is now back in d house. This dude is onto something.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2010
Lerato makes her entrance from the Garden, amidst shrieks of excitement from all the HMs
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2010
Munya is not happy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2010
d barnmates hav finally left d house jen is almost in tears
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2010
Big Brother addresses the sadmates, sorry barnmates, thanks them for taking care of Juliet the cow and the chickens while also providing entertainment for viewers. She finishes by dismissing them without announcing any reward! Or could this be done later?

BB:
However all good things must come to an end. You may leave the barn now. Thank you and good night. You have 15 seconds.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2010
Munya is so sad he he he while homeboy is in heaven , i was so happy it wasn't Jen at least we don't have to worry about losing her obodo,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2010
preshizeee:

uti is going to win diz game , mnc are back 2geda

Not necessarily o!Uti will get his big mouth back -hope this doesn't affect his chances sha.
Hope they give the housemates something for the humiliation they've suffered so far as well as for entertainment.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by HAH: 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2010
This big brother is a scam mugus beware
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2010
1,2:

Munya is not happy
of course he is not happy, he thought he had it in d bag already and oops in walks d most loud and competitive females. i wont be surprised if a woman does win this thing

lerato's entrance was just superb cheesy and am so happy for uti, his gals r back in d building
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2010
i dont see this relationship between Meryl and Mwisho will work out. Meryl just thought mwisho might win the he would need some 1 to spend money with. She is the kind of women who believe they can get every man they want, and she is not all that to be honest.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2010
The evicted barnmates are brought on stage  sad

I.K:
Many people said you were too laid back. Could this have affected your chances to get back into the house!
Code:
It's very possible. I came here with a different strategy. To represent the people i stand for. My family etc.

Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome in my opinion the best dancer in the Big Brother house, JEN.

I.K:
What changed most for you , when you were evicted to the barn.
Jen:
In the barn everything was so chill. We had an oppportunity to learn about each other. for example Sheila and i never clicked in the house but i got to know her better in the barn.

Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome the recently engaged Meryl

I.K:
Having your friends confront you like that, did it change your opinion about anybody?
Meryl:
I remained myself. Nothing has changed.

Last but by no means the least, it's time to call out Paloma
Alright paloma, don't raise the ratings on this show. Take it easy (she was dancing then)

I.K:
Many people say you were outspoken, you were confrontational! Did this affect your chances to win the game?
Paloma:
Nothing affected me not to win the game. If it is not my destiny, if it is not my time, if God doesnt want it then its not.
Was I outspoken? YES. Will I change? NO
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2010
Now , the barn mates are going to cry, why opera o
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2010
what is paloma doing now, hau, this spolt big mama is just an emberasment to her nation. Come on young lady, hold it together and stop acting like a loose canon.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2010
Why so much ceremony to shut down the barn? They should just reward them with some cash money already tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2010
Last week you voted to send two Barnmates back to the House. You voted for Code, Jen, Lerato, Meryl, Paloma, Sheila and Tatiana. Sheila and Tatiana were sent back to the House.

This graph shows that Sheila had eight country votes, while Tatiana and Paloma had two, Lerato, Meryl and Code had one each, while Jen had none.

Sheila was the most popular Housemate with eight countries voting to send her back to the House. Although Tatiana and Paloma had two country votes each, Tatiana received more individual votes, thereby breaking the deadlock.

Sheila:

The countries that voted to save Sheila were: Ethiopia, Kenya, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Uganda and the Rest of Africa.

Tatiana:

The countries that voted to save Tatiana were: Botswana and Ghana.

Paloma:

The countries that voted to save Paloma were: Angola and Zambia.

Code:

The country that voted to save Code was: Malawi.

Meryl:

The country that voted to save Meryl was: Tanzania.

Lerato:

The country that voted to save Lerato was: South Africa
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2010
Last week you voted to send two Barnmates back to the House. You voted for Code, Jen, Lerato, Meryl, Paloma, Sheila and Tatiana. Sheila and Tatiana were sent back to the House.

This graph shows that Sheila had eight country votes, while Tatiana and Paloma had two, Lerato, Meryl and Code had one each, while Jen had none.

Sheila was the most popular Housemate with eight countries voting to send her back to the House. Although Tatiana and Paloma had two country votes each, Tatiana received more individual votes, thereby breaking the deadlock.

Sheila:

The countries that voted to save Sheila were: Ethiopia, Kenya, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Uganda and the Rest of Africa.

Tatiana:

The countries that voted to save Tatiana were: Botswana and Ghana.

Paloma:

The countries that voted to save Paloma were: Angola and Zambia.

Code:

The country that voted to save Code was: Malawi.

Meryl:

The country that voted to save Meryl was: Tanzania.

Lerato:

The country that voted to save Lerato was: South Africa
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2010
How the votes went:
Sheila: Ethiopia, Kenya, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Uganda and the Rest of Africa.
Tatiana: Botswana and Ghana.
Paloma: Angola and Zambia.
Code: Malawi.
, Meryl: Tanzania.
Lerato: South Africa

Wow ANGOLA voted Paoloma shocked, guess they really don't like Tart so we can still get her obodo for homeboy, he he he MUFC strategy seems to have backfired
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2010
^^^ Did both of you post this at the same time  wink

From the above, Angola rejected their daughter Tatiana for Paloma
Also Tanzania tried to save their In-Law to no avail  grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.