Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,209 members, 7,963,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:59 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (212325 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 11:45am On Oct 04, 2010
@rovert sheila initially nominated munya but she changed it to mwisho since ha can save himself as hoh. The tally still remains k1=4 and munya=3
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by rovert: 11:50am On Oct 04, 2010
beeswax:

@rovert sheila initially nominated munya but she changed it to mwisho since ha can save himself as hoh. The tally still remains k1=4 and munya=3

Mi bad! I no read de last line. E good sha na Munya & K1 dey up after nomi, but Mwisho better put Uti up with Munya if e go get chance to kick out 1 of the 2 ogbologbos!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by otumfour(m): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2010
ijele:

Then he Mwisho is in deep poo cos if he swap any of d nominee likely K1 to UTI(UTI may win), dat would seem betrayal 2 SHUTI. To play safe, let him swap MUNYA wit a girl like TATI. ( De result will be 2 close 2 call but still it favours UTI

agreed
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2010
Is it me or sheila is a bit uncomfortable around uti? Will those 2 ever open up to each other?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2010
Dominique its not just u, she hasn't been able to look him in d eyes since her return and home boy is just fumbling all over d place. It was hilarious watching em sleep on d same bed and trying to avoid any physical contact with each other, who send them to sleep on d same bed eh? These 2 need to get it all off their chest abeg abeg, uti u day fall our hand oh
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2010
I rily hope dis shuti thingy dosnt go bad, sheila lukd rily pissed off in d dairy room. . . Saying she needed Uti to man up n talk abt his feelings instead of speakin to other pple abt it. Theres a thin line btw love n hate o.

If only 2 pple ar up, mwisho is going to hv a rily hard time makin a decision. He just told biggie dat he has known tatiana frm outside d house, sheila is east african n he said he gets along wiv lerato.
He has to pick btw lerato n Uti.
If he is saving K1 then i hp he puts Uti. But if he decides to save munya then he shd just leave Uti abeg. Either way 2nyt is definitely sumtin to luk 4ward to.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2010
Sheila just complained to biggy that Uti needs 2 man up and tell her wasup instead of just implying that they are dating, The girl is frustrated, its not nice not to know where one stands. As for Uti, I think its 2 things 1st he's scared and 2nd he might be worried how a relationship at this stage will affect he's chances in the game. Esp after Meryl was evicted day after engagement, he's probably trying not to take any actions till the game is over
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2010
dominique:

Is it me or sheila is a bit uncomfortable around uti? Will those 2 ever open up to each other?

Yes, her guilty conscience is eating her up, she will never be comfy around Uti until she tells him what went down at the barn with Hanny (Sebi Lerato was warning that night, when she dragged her to pee with her outside, but she say f^^k, F^^k, that when the time comes, she will know what to do, as if to say L knew they both will be going back into the house to confront Uti). Uti too is playing it safe, in as much as he likes/loves Sheila maybe as a friend or sister, he has stated it that he is very conservative and there are things he would never say or do on TV. until the finale party, or when they have left the house. I like and respect his decision, let him just focus on the game and not let matters of the heart to distract him for now.

Mwisho may look dumb, but he is not a fool, he may have come on TV to get engaged/married to up his game but he definitely did not come there to make friends. I foresee an Uti/Munya showdown this week, fun as it maybe, it would definitely make the finale boring,  sad sad sad sad sad sad unless of course Biggie decides to put up more than 2 persons up. He did not press Uti's ''Anger button'' for nothing last week.

Anyway lets watch and see, Munya said it last week that he will beat Uti if they both come up one on one, but Uti on the other hand wants a finale showdown with Munya to make the game more interesting, so who will have his wish granted among the two?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2010
Unfortunately for Mwisho he made that statement this morning, it'll be very wack for him to tell Africa in the morning that he cannot nominate Uti cos they are best friends then come in the evening and switch the same bff, you never know with Mwisho though
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2010
Sheila is acting spoilt jare. Lol. Because hanni was panting after her like a dog, she thinks our naija boy will do d same. She self can ask him, after all she saw d conversations from d barn. Anyway its all good viewing and ratings for BB. But uti suppose grow small liver, if na to dey argue now he wont hesitate.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2010
montelik:

But uti suppose grow small liver, if na to dey argue now he wont hesitate.

lol grin but i don't think this is a liver issue! They'll both get their game on after the show is over not on live T.V.
If i was in his shoes i'd do the same, just enough to stoke the flame without starting a fire.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2010
Sheila is just a confused lady trying to put everything on Uti not telling her directly how he feels. She's feeling guilty about what she did with Hannington and she owe it to Uti to tell him. The two of them are acting like kids around each other and its really crazy. I'm certain and very sure four housemates will be up for eviction. There's no way big brother would risk a straight battle between Uti and Munya at dis stage of the game. They want both of them in d finale to milk Africa dry.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2010
But uti should at least talk to her and tell her he can't say everything cos of cameras but they have to talk after the show cos the way they are going now its not gonna end well for both and even their tight friensship will go down the tubes
I foresee either lerato or tatiana coming to their rescue and talking sense into uti's head. This kain luv na wa oh
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2010
@gtay. But Uti don over stoke this flame oh and pple want some form of conclusion, not leaving things in limbo. I dont want him to turn in to a professional lover boy/douche bag like Hanni, but even if he wants to wait, let him say so clearly, d same way he argues clearly. Over somersault na im dey kill monkey for jungle.Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2010
Isshhhh, nepa!!!!!!!! HabA! Waitin for Utis dairy since n just wen he started talking nepa struck.

and then d DSTV scan took foreva. Its back up buh i fink i missed him talkin abt sheila . . . So guys abeg wassup?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2010
Shiela has proved to us that she's someone wit a lot of guts, she should approach him instead of waiting for him to come to her. She sounded really frustrated in the diary room. This tati is such a greedy old woman, after winning munya and lerato's secrets money alongside her own, she's still looking for more secrets to steal. wetin, na only you. Munya's session was just bewildering, irritating and utterly incomprensible. . . the guy seems to be growing gaga wit the new twist. Had to switch channels when he started throwing air punches and cos of that i missed a huge chunk of uti's session angry. Prophet uti has disclosed that there will likely be 2 evictees and he's almost sure he's up. Anywhich way sha. We'll see him in the finale God willing.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by rovert: 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2010
Abeg na wetin dey shele? Ah dey work so I no dey watch, make una help man pikin jare!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2010
I caught d part where Uti said sumfin abt no romance btw him n sheila n dat they were cool frends.

Yes Utis senses are rily sharp, he said he cud tell d girls werent too happy to be in d house , dat sheila was actin lyk she had loads of stuff on her mind. Wen asked abt his expectatns for d week he said he expects secrets frm d barn to be revealed. C'mon pple, who do dis guy jazz, cos e strong well well. Lol!

D Gen is off now cos i cnt bear to hear k1 ramblings, it hurts my ears.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2010
I dont see any romance brewing between Uti and Sheila. If Sheila is expecting Uti to open up and express deep emotional feelings for her then she doesnt know Uti well. And whenever Sheila tell him about her escapades with Hannington, Uti will not show any emotion, he'll actually brush it aside and tell her its fine which will only worsen things for Sheila and confuse her more. The truth is Uti is very good at surpressing and hiding his emotions and he's not gonna play romeo and juliet with Sheila on tv. He's very calculative, conservative and also the "Nigeria factor" is in him. Its good for him cos it means he stays focus and not get carried away but disappointing for the ones rooting for a Shuti romance including big brother. Its funny that even this morning he was telling Kaone, Munya and Mwisho how he was very careful not to touch Sheila when they were sleeping last night.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2010
Abeg abeg abeg. D boy no get liver, simple. Lmao. Really uti could have his pick of any of d ladies,they all loved him, yet he go dey claim conservative. Conservatism dat doesnt reach his foul mouth. Abeg, is dis not d same thing he did bba3. Oga uti nobody will kill u, enjoy yourself as fine boi small. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2010
wats wiv Sheila, wen did she go from being d fun lovin , life of d parry girl to dis person lying in bed all day waitin for Uti to notice nd maybe ask if she is okay.
Abeg! Abeg! Abeg! Leave Utis life to be. i remember how pissed i was wen kevin practically became elizabeths mumu all in d name of love.
Uti shd show her love in his own way wivout unnecessary presure.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by madejibo: 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2010
As for lerato the camera was obviously on her b4 IK mentioned d winner
Big brother = PDP IK = Maurice Iwu Alexander Forbes = INEC, lerato back into bba house= RIGGING
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2010
Moreso, Sheila is a sex starved Hot girl, i fear dat if Uti declares undyin love n wiv both of dem sharin a bed , sumfin is bound to go down and yh dude can have fun if he lyks but dat wd be spoilin our clean record of well behaved naija reps. . .anywaz, dnt think he shd add dat to d all bad stuff abt him we ar already dealin with.

Now theres alohol , maybe sheila will get up n drown her sorrows in it makin Uti lyk like an insensitive guy. Ish love is crazy mehn!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2010
stankayy:

I dont see any romance brewing between Uti and Sheila. If Sheila is expecting Uti to open up and express deep emotional feelings for her then she doesnt know Uti well. And whenever Sheila tell him about her escapades with Hannington, Uti will not show any emotion, he'll actually brush it aside and tell her its fine which will only worsen things for Sheila and confuse her more. The truth is Uti is very good at surpressing and hiding his emotions and he's not gonna play romeo and juliet with Sheila on tv. He's very calculative, conservative and also the "Nigeria factor" is in him. Its good for him cos it means he stays focus and not get carried away but disappointing for the ones rooting for a Shuti romance including big brother. Its funny that even this morning he was telling Kaone, Munya and Mwisho how he was very careful not to touch Sheila when they were sleeping last night.

abeg them force am mak him sleep wit d babe   '. . . careful not to touch Sheila. . .'  abeg,which kin nonsense b that?  
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2010
@Montelik, very funny. Lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2010
Abeg make una leave lerato alone. D chick left under questionable circumstances, when bb needed a female in d barn. Now she has returned again under questionable circumstances. Ojoro cancelled, simple. BB has balanced d equation.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kx: 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2010
I dont believe in this love sermon by Sheila.
Did she not submit kissery and touchery to Hannighton?
Did she not exhibit lesby tendencies with Meryl?
Does she just fall in one with whoever is available at any point in time!!!

She's frustrated because unlike Hanny who wud "corner" her to his side, she cornered
herself to Uti's bed and the guy leave woman for bed dey jack Bible as if he wan write exam.
She think say na only woman dey play had to get?
Since she has locked Uti down in her heart, what is wrong in her toasting Uti openly?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2010
madejibo:

Big brother = PDP IK = Maurice Iwu Alexander Forbes = INEC, lerato back into bba house= RIGGING

grin abeg no take laff kill person.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2010
Sheila is acting so strange around Uti. The chic is so not comfortable and Uti has noticed it. He even asked her not quite long when the rest of the housemates were teasing them that is there something you're telling them that your not telling me to which she says i'll tell you later. The hannington stuff is really bugging her and am sure she really doesnt want to tell Uti if not for d pressure 4rm d gals and she was telling Lerato last night that when she was at d backstage with Ik, Ik told her she has to tell Uti. She's rily disturbed and acting strange. And guys, Nigerian Dj Caise of beat fm will be jamming at the big brother house on Saturday. I'm really looking forward to that one.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2010
Hail_Naija:

abeg them force am mak him sleep wit d babe   '. . . careful not to touch Sheila. . .'  abeg,which kin nonsense b that?  

Na so we see am oh. D boy should stop all this tease me, tease me baby rubbish. grin sheila said it best, make him go borrow small liver from bushman mogoro. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Rheinmetal(m): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2010
Hmmm, Sheila is now a damsel to be wooed tongue Thot she was the Mack Daddy of em all. She "could probably pick up more chicks" than Yacob, her words not mine. Not quite sure she was wooed by Meryl.

Anyways with all her gender equality prattlings, M sure no one wld bat an eyelid if she lays the goods on homeboy. With all the innovations witnessed thus far on BBA5, a chick wooing a guy won't take the cake. Sheila shld bell the cat as the New Age African Woman she is tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2010
Thanks y'all for pushing my Tati back into the house.Your work is not finished,though.Always have this at the back of your conspiring minds whenever una dey run una mago mago parole. . . .

Tatiana for the $$$
E go be

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.