Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,646 members, 7,921,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:02 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (210436 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kunbee: 12:23am On Oct 05, 2010
Uti you are a bas***d
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 12:26am On Oct 05, 2010
bxg:

I taught uti sayin he will propose 2 sheila was a joke

Did he say so? hei, we dont know which is which now? I am dissapointed that he never say anything at all. He just left Shiela in the Limbo' like that. He think he will avoid such conversations in future, they nearly exposed his weakness.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 12:26am On Oct 05, 2010
Y'all knw its very dark in d bedroom (so  no one in d room can see him) take a luk @ Uti , dude has a smile on his face lyk he just won a jack pot- sheila in dis case.

U guys shd lay off Utis back jorr,   it took a whyl buh he got round to it plus d cameramen shud hv bin more subtle, even sheila is complainin dat whyl they were talkin all d cameras in d room moved in their directn. Haba! Wetin man go do under dat kain circumstance na?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 12:28am On Oct 05, 2010
l. luciano:

Monkey wowo, him mama like am! Wetin we go do? Roymary, your blood is too hot, go and sleep, borrow genevive nnaji & ramsey noah movie and watch naija romance. It won't happen tonight or any other night.

Shoo!!! I paid for this subscription myself o and the last time i checked Nairaland is available 24hours!!! This is no romance movie issue, Uti needs schooling when it comes to getting intimate!  I simply expected so much better is all, I'm not some pervert! We er adults,

You could be an extremely cute dude but if you are not saying the right words to a woman at the right time then, you are as good as a vegetable,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bebe4u(f): 12:30am On Oct 05, 2010
Guys I'm going to sleep and seriously vexing for this Uti boy. How can a woman go through pains to tell a man what she feels for me and not even an appreciative response only I'm cool bla bla bla.that said for all I care all the. Stars couldve contained Lerators barcode no irrespective of the no chosen afterall no we be Alexander forbes to verify results. Mnet got this show locked down in their favour no leaving things to chances.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 12:31am On Oct 05, 2010
Bottom line is uti we luv u oh but u fall our hand BIG TIME! All that ringaringa roses he was doing instead of saying what d gal wanted to hear ah ah! For a minute there sheila looked like she wanted to cry, uti uti uti u no try abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 12:33am On Oct 05, 2010
he needs some lessons in HOW TO PROPOSE TO A WOMAN?  Half the job had been done for him, what was left for him was to say the right words, but he never said anything. Even when you dont like the woman, you have to make her feel special in a right way. Not just to say blah blah blah blah the whole night. its not a big deal through out the night. How low is that?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 12:34am On Oct 05, 2010
jejelolatu:

Y'all knw its very dark in d bedroom (so  no one in d room can see him) take a luk @ Uti , dude has a smile on his face lyk he just won a jack pot- sheila in dis case.

U guys shd lay off Utis back jorr,   it took a whyl buh he got round to it plus d cameramen shud hv bin more subtle, even sheila is complainin dat  whyl they were talkin all d cameras in d room moved in their directn. Haba! Wetin man go do under dat kain circumstance na?

^^^exactly.I don't see what the fuss is all about.Guys are different.Shiela is a lucky girl sha coz its so obvious Uti has a pure heart.There's no pretence from him.I think he's a bit scared that more stuff happened in the barn that he hasn't been told .He asked Lerato 'what else happened in the barn that i should know about', hmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 12:38am On Oct 05, 2010
I support UTI 110% but he needs schooling when it comes to intimacy or romance, Guess he's used to girls throwing themselves at him without him putting in so much to get the girls,

We all love him but we are disappointed on this one, Good night!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 05, 2010
Dude is just trying to play safe, this afternoon he and Lerato were talking about how couples are always kicked out esp after Meryl was booted out a day after engagement so it makes sense to just finish he's game 1st. Anyhow sha, the Shuti thing is so boring now and I beg make we just concentrate on voting cos its obvious nottin will come out of Shuti
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 12:51am On Oct 05, 2010
This one no go work o, me no go gree. Why Sheila no tell Uti abt she and Meryl? But Uti dey waste im fine boy, he cant even hold Sheila's hand and make the girl feel good, sweet talk am small even if he doesnt want to talk too much. Mufc go yabb am die dat he has got no game. And seriously that space between dem on is too much na. Uti should act like a man and move closer to her, its irritating seeing them sleepin wit dat huge space between dem. Sorry girls, Sheila don collect anoda Naija boy from una hand.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 12:58am On Oct 05, 2010
**Screeeeeeeeeeeccccchhhhhhhhh*** wait a second pple, what ar we sayin sef? this babe is Bisexual na, no matter how much we wish dis to happen, her BBA escapades will alwaz come back to bite her in d @ss, she conveniently left out d meryl n tartiana part. can Utis family nd frends accept a bisexual . . . . .in dis very conservative Nigeria.?

biggie is just overblowing d whole thing, tryin to create a love story wey no dey n we ar all fallin for it. d reality is outside d house, gud thing thats where they plan on havin d convo.

Anywaz, lets kip Votin Uti.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 1:05am On Oct 05, 2010
Even if there will be no relationship outside d house, my own issue now is dat uti showed he has no romantic bone in his body and zero game when it comes to women. Deep down we all know dis relationship (if any ever) no go workm we r just reacting to d response after her declaration, even if nothing @ least he shouldn't have been laffin @ somethin dat was obviously causing her distress to admit. Any woman whether bisexual or straight will still appreciate if d object of her affection takes her seriously
Na them sabi sha, make we just remeber to vote en masse for d boy @ least we no go fall him hand like he did us. I hail oh and good nite all
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Zizi(f): 1:12am On Oct 05, 2010
Eish, did not miss much!!!!I slept off after a while!!! Got so tired of the yididididyadadad going on btwn the 2 of them!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 1:13am On Oct 05, 2010
Rubbish absolute rubbish uti is nt alright all he needed 2 do was tell her he feels d same way anyway I hope dis won't make dem uncomfortable near each oda or ruin deir frindship
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 3:08am On Oct 05, 2010
Abeg make una vote and leave shuti romance matter for mathias.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by baby4u2(f): 5:09am On Oct 05, 2010
pls why is everyone yabbing uti here, is this not sheila that is a lesbo and kissing hanny. Is that the girl you want ur boy to be with? Pls leave him alone, God has directed him to do the right thing by not leading her on, because when he gets out his people will give him the full gist and in naija that relationship will not last. He is romantic but sorry he cant spread his legs to every sheila out there.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 5:46am On Oct 05, 2010
baby4u2:

pls why is everyone yabbing uti here, is this not sheila that is a lesbo and kissing hanny. Is that the girl you want your boy to be with? Pls leave him alone, God has directed him to do the right thing by not leading her on, because when he gets out his people will give him the full gist and in naija that relationship will not last. He is romantic but sorry he cant spread his legs to every sheila out there.

LOL, see excuse o, Abeg make we leave story, Uti is not a typical 9ja boy, We all know the relationship won't work but at least for the game sake, make some move and create some scene, Make yourself more controversial, God has used us to keep Uti in the house this far, because ordinarily, Uti made the game hard on himself, But hey, We won't knock this off until Uti wins the money, We go settle Shiela's matter when he reach house,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 6:07am On Oct 05, 2010
I doubt if Uti's family will welcome Sheila into their family.Uti knows this.I for one wouldn't but what the hell,people fall in love with strippers,hoes. . . . and now alcoholics.
What a shame!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 6:27am On Oct 05, 2010
aieromon:

I doubt if Uti's family will welcome Sheila into their family.Uti knows this.I for one wouldn't but what the hell,people fall in love with strippers,hoes. . . . and now alcoholics.
What a shame!

all of u dat keep sayin utis family will not welcome sheila into their house ar all sayin rubbish i doubt if any of u have ever met any of utis family members b4 if uti likes sheila den so be it dnt say wat u dnt knw tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 6:39am On Oct 05, 2010
Uti reminds me of Joseph in BBN. Mwisho has said Sheila is sxually starved maybe home boy self dey try to hold body bc if he holds her waist he may lose it as she most likely won't help him. He also knows something happened at the barn even though some happened in the house too. He already said the feelings are extremely mutual. Its better than raising her hopes only to dash it when he gets outside. In 9ja girls will be toasting him by d dozen so he definitely doesn't have hunting skills. I recommend he takes lessons from Gideon Okeke
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 7:30am On Oct 05, 2010
Issssh, its tooo early to be postin oooo! Buh WTF .lol

Sheila is nt alryt either, first she went on n on abt merylishos engagement nd how it looked fake on TV( BTW, Uti was surprised to hear dat ), then she tells Uti she lyks him, @ dat point u cnt expect him to jump all over her n cut across has actin for d camera too.

Africa is a confused lot, one second they ar screamin kiss kiss kiss, d next second they wd be criticising him for doing stuff under d covers whyl his fathers body is in d mortuary.

Y'all need to understand dat home boy has a lot going thru his mind, he still wants to win dis game. U DONT TRY NEW STUFF OUT WHEN U ARE UP FOR EVICTION, One wrong move and he's out. . .remember, he has no idea dat viewers are waitin for some action n his pple wil vote him no matter what.

Cut him some slack, he cant see d big picture nd neither can we. Uti has his emotions on lockdown - u cant figure him out.

On that note, hv a goodmorning pplz , No dullin lyk uti grin , VOTE VOTE VOTE nd enjoy d rest of d day.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 7:45am On Oct 05, 2010
Fvck all this shuti talk, just vote for uti. We need 6 votes to guarantee his safety.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by rovert: 8:11am On Oct 05, 2010
Pipo, 1st of all, me tink say make we try for the big 1-0 obodo. Dat go be pure sherubawon 'n gbege mumu pipo.

Me too I see wetin Igwe do for nite O! Me 'n my iyawo agree come agree say de boi hold imsef well sha. 2 many tings for fit spoil yestady if e no behave. Im papa still dey dere; Sheila's yeye dey dere (ah 9ja peeps neva dey deal with all the kin tings); e fit be say if e touch wonkin e no go fit hol bodi again and finali e go be lik say e dey act cause of nomi. I tell my madam say e for just touch im hand to let am no say e good but we neva dey de kin situation im dey 9my iyawo remind me say me too no do beta b4 we waka go aisle.

Abeg una go vote sha, at least we get drama to watch. I hope say e no go propose sha, eish!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lluciano: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2010
rovert:

Pipo, 1st of all, me tink say make we try for the big 1-0 obodo. Dat go be pure sherubawon 'n gbege mumu pipo.

Me too I see wetin Igwe do for nite O! Me 'n my iyawo agree come agree say de boi hold imsef well sha. 2 many tings for fit spoil yestady if e no behave. Im papa still dey dere; Sheila's yeye dey dere (ah 9ja peeps neva dey deal with all the kin tings); e fit be say if e touch wonkin e no go fit hol bodi again and finali e go be lik say e dey act cause of nomi. I tell my madam say e for just touch im hand to let am no say e good but we neva dey de kin situation im dey 9my iyawo remind me say me too no do beta b4 we waka go aisle.

Abeg una go vote sha, at least we get drama to watch. I hope say e no go propose sha, eish!
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kx: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2010
Why cruxify Uti for heaven sake?

Sheila said she has been nursing her feeling for Uti for quite some time now yet;
1. She lesby Merryl on live tv with all the mui miu sound and moans.
2. She could nt hold back from Hanny, there was kissing and others we did nt see even if there was no sex.
3. With Tatiana, na dem 2 know.

Is it that somebody's hand much touch her cl-t- or cant she just stay without kissing and touching?
After all the kissing she gave hanny, was she not the fuel that burned Hanny out of the barn by constantly echoeing" You punched her, u punched her" even when it was obvious d guy merely shoved her?

If Uti "fall yakata" for Sheila, uti will be sacrifing $200k for a bba love dat cant last.
Love waits, love does not rush.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by rovert: 11:18am On Oct 05, 2010
l. luciano:

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin

I gree ur own jo! Love is patient and does not seek its own! Dis na de 3rd year she gree bros own yet she do rufurufu with oda pipo. Make una lef Igwe jo; de boi try. Since wen hol bodi na bad tin? If e craze go do punga punga, una go kill am, abeg jo!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by favouredjb(f): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2010
I don't want uti to get on with sheila
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Rheinmetal(m): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2010
Shuti on the agenda on an eviction weekangry WTF

Kevin rolled out the big guns on Elizabeth for weeks and they labeled him a stalker
Now Uti is obviously holstering his sidearm for Sheila and he's a slacker
come on peeps, which way na! abeg, abeg, abeg, vote for Uti that's wassup!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2010
Okay guys, enuff of shuti for now. Hope we r voting like crazy for homeboy? He will finally reach d finale like he has always wished. Una do well oh
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2010
My pipo na rest of obodo(ROA) go determine de winner o! becos as e be now homebwai fit arrest nig, gh, eth, uga,moz and ang. while mumu own fit be zam, bot, zim, mal, sa and nam. so i beg for the finale make 9jas wey dey togo, cam and oda small small obodo contribute dia own quota.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2010
my personal opinions,

shuti would not work outside the hause

buh inside the hause, i am being a bit selfish, wishing they'd kissed, just to see the romance between the two.

ysternite, even uti did not kiss her (u need to see the kin disss uti recieve on twitter ystrnyt @bigbrother) atleast uti shuda held the babe's hand - so as to form some kind of connection. BUH HE DIDNT

instead he choose to hide behind the "we will talk outside the hause"

at that point sheila started sleeping (i cud sense the dissapointment in sheila's voice)

i just pray that it dont spoil their friendship in the hause.

ever paranoid uti, still feels that there is sumthing sheila is not telling him ; dats why he also asked lerato if sumthing went down in the hause,

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.