Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (207989 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2010
Funny enough from the BB website it seems like Uti actually gained a few more fans by holding back, 1st some ppl respect his self control, some women that like him seem to be happy, its more desirable to lust after a single dude and 3rd a lot of ppl still have an issue with Sheila cos of the lsebo stuff. At this stage Uti stands to gain nothing by starting anything with Sheila, the game has just 2weeks left and its good for them to remain friends till then and am happy they seem to be back in their nomarl friend mode. Sheila should just take her own advice, she was asking Meryl why couldn't she wait for just 3weeks so its the same here, she too should wait for Uti weeks. I beg Uti came here for money
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2010
This is one heck of a horrid task this week. The show was already geting boring and what do the organisers do? Put 'em all in little boxes for God knows how long. The organisers are running outta ideas i s'pose. Back to voting jare.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ayusman16(m): 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2010
wat if uti has a serious relationship in naija? u dnt xpect him 2 just jump into an affair becos smbdy likes him? Thank God he's not seeing our comments else he wld av been forced 2 start smthng? common! we dnt knw his mind.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2010
^ you think uti is that secretive? If he was in a serious relationship, we would av known since week 2. He's prolly holding back cos he knows the kind of conservative country he comes from. Lets not get distracted pple, vote vote vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Pwaves(f): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2010
Una weldone, i like the spirit una take dey support homeboi. Abeg i won follow stamp am thru orishirishi but i no sabi, na sms i bin dey use but i no say say ino enough considering the level wey d game reach, mumu team go won do any thing to comot homeboi.

abeg make una help me.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by babuji(f): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2010
I really really like Uti!
He is loud yet not afraid to be soft.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2010
Didn't want to comment on d whole shuti matter, as it seems to be taking attention away from d fact that we need to vote, cos Uti is up and 2 will leave. But seeing as we now have a dead boring task week I am not too worried about distractions.

Now putting all d liverless Uti jokes aside  grin. I think some of d criticism is bit harsh and misplaced. In relation to supposed distance Uti and Sheila and the fact that he didn't get touchy feely. I most definitely can relate to his approach in that instance. In my mind a guy should not broach a woman personal space, unless he is clearly invited to do so. So to me, all d shouting about distance or d presence of pillows and no hand holding or kissing is a bit unfair. Some guys like to take such initiatives (Hanni and co), but for me I believe you don't until you are invited to do so, or if you really want to, you ask first.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Benjacky: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2010
Hello guys whats the number 4 sms. Whenever I click on vote 4 my PC noting dey come out. Help cos Igwe must stay 4 house
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2010
@ Pwaves, first tin you do is create some orishirishi email accounts. u go come enta d big sister website . one by one u go dey use d email acct. dey create profiles by clicking "REGISTER" Make sure say u create for like 2 or 3 diffren obodos. Nor forget d password and usernames o! if u need any more helep make u halla.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Pwaves(f): 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2010
Tosag, tnx na u try pass. ill start now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ayusman16(m): 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2010
can somebody explain dis boring task?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2010
ayusman16:

search me o. biggie has run out of ideas shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2010
Most boring task ever in BBA history. Eissh!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2010
ayusman16:

Thinking in the Box, Explained

Day one of their week 12 Task, Housemates are confined into boxes. They have a set of tasks to do and whoever stays longer and completes the tasks will be victorious.

They are not allowed to drink, eat, talk or smoke. They are only allowed five minutes break every hour.

It is a test of endurance which includes tasks such as:
1. Colouring the flag of their country and placing it on top of their boxes.
2. Creating a colourful sign for their box.
3. Arrange the colours on the Rubik's Cube.
4. Writing Memoirs. Housemates are to write stories of their lives which are at least ten pages long.
5. Build self-portrait dolls.
6. Compose a song they will sing when they leave the box.
7. Do 50 consecutive skips on a skipping rope.
Stay tuned to the Big Brother website to see who comes out triumphant and what their prize will be.

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/News/3558/Thinking-in-the-Box-Explained.html
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2010
Yeah. D task is kinda boring. Hope it wnt be an everyday thing
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2010
Which kain nonsense endurance task without time limit be dis now? Kaone, lerato, sheila and uti don come out since but munya tati and mwisho wan kill demselves inside box na wa oh. Sake of prize of gift of technology way one person go win? Big broda don kolo sha, see grown men day skip inside box!!!wahala day
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2010
Why is Uti spending so much time with Lerato? Wat happened to Sheila? It seems Uti and Sheila are avoiding each other. Thats awkward. Its good the task is boring because it makes me spend more time voting than watching. Uti all the way.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2010
stankayy:

Why is Uti spending so much time with Lerato? Wat happened to Sheila? It seems Uti and Sheila are avoiding each other. Thats awkward. Its good the task is boring because it makes me spend more time voting than watching. Uti all the way.

Exactly, boring task gives more time for voting, and less chance of incidents that can be spun to make certain pple look bad.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 12:10am On Oct 06, 2010
now am almost regretin Leratos coming back its taking Uti's attention from Sheila and she's really feeling it, I wish it was Code so at least he can concentrate his time on the girl.
Some how I feel for sheila, she's now so cool, no more jumping around all because of love. e no easy o
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 12:28am On Oct 06, 2010
emmadinoyi:

now am almost regretin Leratos coming back its taking Uti's attention from Sheila and she's really feeling it, I wish it was Code so at least he can concentrate his time on the girl.
Some how I feel for sheila, she's now so cool, no more jumping around all because of love. e no easy o

Lol, which kind love? You funny, The girl dey sober because Uti no tell am wetin she wan hear, She sef no love Uti, Na big brother house fever dey worry her,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 2:12am On Oct 06, 2010
I hav a feelin whoever wins dis endurance task might hav immunity or sumtin lik dat
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kunbee: 2:18am On Oct 06, 2010
Nooooooo thats very unfair

They only get to win a state of the art technological device
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Zizi(f): 7:20am On Oct 06, 2010
E no go pass Nokia telephone!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 9:09am On Oct 06, 2010
They beta give mwisho a laptop.d bushman once told uti dat dat was wat he wantd 4rm biggie.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 9:09am On Oct 06, 2010
Wassup wit Uti and Sheila na, its just too obvious they're avoiding each other. How i wish they didnt confess their feelings to each other cos they're acting funny. And Lerato should stay from Uti for a while. Will Munya, Mwisho and Tatiana ever gonna give up this box thing? Oga o, they're just too desperate.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 9:58am On Oct 06, 2010
Just cant help but feel sorry for the remaining trio boxed up like lab animals. Sheila is looking nice this morning, didnt kno she was this curvy when she's hiding behind ugly boxers and wrappers.
As i dey see am so, we fit stamp taya belle obodo, im obodo no gree support am anyways.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 10:35am On Oct 06, 2010
This shuti matter don day tire me oh, since d declaration homeboy just day dodge d babe. Throughout yesterday evening uti was with lerato 90% of d time leaving sheila looking dejected, wahala day oh! Who send them to have "feelings for each other" eh? Now sheila is a shadow of herself and uti just day parambulate up and down as if him no send
Abeg abeg abeg jor!!! make we go back to serious voting b4 this mumu ppl go carry all our obodos
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by SAGirl: 10:42am On Oct 06, 2010
Sheila is definitely not herself since moving back to the house. She's trying to act like a lady: wearing make-up and a bra all of a sudden.

I love her, but i don't think Uti is the man for her. Uti is too conservative for her free nature. Their relationship outside the house would never work, she's better suited with Hannington. Meryl and Mwisho have a better chance of making it work than Shuti!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2010
SAGirl:

Sheila is definitely not herself since moving back to the house. She's trying to act like a lady: wearing make-up and a bra all of a sudden.

I love her, but i don't think Uti is the man for her. Uti is too conservative for her free nature. Their relationship outside the house would never work, she's better suited with Hannington. Meryl and Mwisho have a better chance of making it work than Shuti!

Welcome to our hangout zone gurl.

** Still voting for our boy non stop! BTW, now i'm beginnin to feel Uti prolly got over his feelings for her in d last 2yrs nd isnt in a hurry to go down dat road again.

In other news, digging thru some namibian websites nd interviews, Meryl was said to have admitted dat mwisho knew abt d freaky friday nyt, there ar rumours also dat meryl is pregnant (i dnt believe it tho buh if its true,guess we wnt have to ask na who give ekaete belle? Lol)
Sorry i cant hook u up wiv links, i'm browsin wiv ma fone.
Anywaz, my point is if mwisho knew abt it, chances are Uti knew also. . .so, we shdnt be surprised dat he is avoidin sheila.

NB: theres huge beef for Uti in SADC countries (part of my online research results.lol) so we gast free dem side, no nid for kurukere waka cos e no go change d final outcome, make we just hol d ones way we already get .
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2010
make una confirm d gist wey say our bobo na red now, dem talk say oponu na oga 4 now
abeg abeg make una fire more. my blood dey high now as d iroyin reach me. i know no if na true
more gun ojorolistic online
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2010
Honeyfave relax ya mind, noffin do our boy, we go carry dis one again no shakin.
Biggie shud just give this trio that state of d art gadget and get this rubbish task over with.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2010
^^^^ ok d thing still dey do me somehow sha.
nairalander wey stamp cricket andd king shd confirm, i no fit search previous posts to know his name.
abeg bonga fish obodo self na kurukere, ikebe get am last week. make we shame mumu oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.