Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,899 members, 7,922,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:31 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (210474 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Lola4eva(f): 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2010
Munya had 9 countries o, uti had six, munya took ghana, mozambique nd tanzania from us, yawa dey o pple. No country votes went to kaone and tatiana
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lluciano: 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2010
This whole arrangement is to make Naija vote en masse! See setup!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2010
Wahala dey o. when it matters most
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by BluMalam(m): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2010
BigBroAfrica    IK announces that next Sunday is the Big 1! You can start VOTING now for the Housemate you want to WIN All Stars #BBA5 http:///bOI4ss

Tweet from BB. Voting Open, so lets oil the machinery, agree on kurukere etc,

ONE THING FOR SURE, WE GOT ANGOLA'S VOTE
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2010
WAHALA DEY O!
VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2010
mumagee:

The only girl that could have bn a true african all star winner just worked out

BS. So sheila doesn't deserve it, abi lera doesn't. What is true African all star about Tati that you can't apply to d other girls. Abeg I like Tati personally but disliked d strategy she chose this time, lets not run down d other girls cos we like her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2010
surprised at ghana, why do I not believe this? botswana sacrificed Kaone? Well done Ricco
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2010
I don't know what to think about the voting
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2010
This voting looks suspicious, I think the rigging has begun
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2010
Men and brethren, what shall we do? wetin Mimi dey do self wey she no fit campaign for Uti for Gh? dem be friends now, am worried
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2010
If the rigging has begun, then let us respond in kind. We can do this!

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2010
I am not running any body Montelik, surely you did not see any thing derogatory about the other girls in my post. I am just saying my mind, tarti is an entertainment delight. she can represent as a star anytime in African and out! The only remaining person in the house is Uti.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2010
l. luciano:

This whole arrangement is to make Naija vote en masse! See setup!

and we ar soooooo falling for it.

Oya pplz, we knw d KOKO, lets assume dat we didnt rily vote kurukerely last wk cos d outcome was obvious.

Na to enter format be dat o. Focus on  J3ns Obodo , our neighbours , asheee and woman beater Obodo.

Lets go all out . . .update ur FB status, tweet the voting link nd get frends to vote.

WE ARE ABOUT TO MAKE HISTORY . . . YES WE CAN-
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2010
tatiana009:

This voting looks suspicious, I think the rigging has begun
Me too.I'm a bit discouraged right now.This looks like they've given the money to Munya already.It will be difficult to claim the result is rigged if Mumu wins next week.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2010
South Africa might also vote Munya, and this is why I'd urge anyone doing kuru in SA to vote for Lerato!
Let us focus on reclaiming those sectors before it's too late. Forget all this Tatiana thing wey una dey yarn here.

Just Hustle! We can make it!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GUNNER(f): 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2010
VOTE UTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ABEG O! wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2010
Munya's sadc votes are coming home. I told you guys that when crunch time comes all these SADC countries will abandon their reps and support Munya as their champion. I have been saying it since day one. Mozambique has finally caved to d immense pressure their sadc neighbors have been applying.

Well hopefully TZ will fall back to Mwisho now and we can bring out d heavy artillery to force GH back to our side (willingly or not), but d problem now is will our Kenyan brothers realize that they need to support Uti as he has a better shot than Sheila. I think we can safely assume d six votes Uti has now are certainties, mufc out voted us this week, you could see from d sms strap that some of us relaxed, with all that shuti talk distracting and dividing us.

What is required? Simple, we need to convince Kenya to stay with us (very difficult task), get Gh back and hope TZ don't sacrifice Mwisho cos of sadc sentiment.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2010
Abeg make d "maga don pay" boiz wiv multiple addys pull dem weight o. NO dulling.

Mxit is faster nd easier, make we do d per hour web thingy nd shock am wiv mxit. Abeg! Abeg! Abeg!

Me i don dey go field be dat o . . . .READY TO VOTE ND GINGER PPLE TO VOTE. lets go there.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2010
Oya! All those representatives of 'magga don pay', It's time to be constructive o! No dulling at all at all!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lluciano: 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2010
montelik:

Munya's sadc votes are coming home. I told you guys that when crunch time comes all these SADC countries will abandon their reps and support Munya as their champion. I have been saying it since day one. Mozambique has finally caved to d immense pressure their sadc neighbors have been applying.
Well hopefully TZ will fall back to Mwisho now and we can bring out d heavy artillery to force GH back to our side (willingly or not), but d problem now is will our Kenyan brothers realize that they need to support Uti as he has a better shot than Sheila. I think we can safely assume d six votes Uti has now are certainties, mufc out voted us this week, you could see from d sms strap that some of us relaxed, with all that shuti talk distracting and dividing us.

What is required? Simple, we need to convince Kenya to stay with us (very difficult task), get Gh back and hope TZ don't sacrifice Mwisho cos of sadc sentiment.
@Montelik, I beg to differ. Your theory will only hold water if only sms counted. With all the kurukere going on and even arranged by mumu (as speculated) b4 he entered the house, you really don't know the real voting patterns. I agree naija relented a bit last week, I perceived it. But just as you hold strongly to your theory, I also think that this whole thing is scripted by big brother from the onset and they keep adjusting dynamically to whatever happens each week. But then again, all these might be paranoia, cuz the same thing could have been done in other editions. undecided

I think we should up our kurukere moves and get our naija peeps outside naija to do this in numbers. Forget pacifying any body, it will come to naught.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2010
Invite your friends to vote using all means sms, mxit, web and wap and direct them to where their votes can make a difference. We know d obodos to identify, so no need to over stretch our efforts. Please forget all sadc countries there is nothing you can do to change them, don't waste your efforts. Assist bushman with votes for his obodo and hope for d best. Campaign and call up all your gh friends to support us (along with kurukere efforts), plead with our Kenyan brothers to see reason (along with under g efforts). But I repeat don't waste your time with sadc.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2010
l. luciano:

@Montelik, I beg to differ. Your theory will only hold water if only sms counted. With all the kurukere going on and even arranged by mumu (as speculated) b4 he entered the house, you really don't know the real voting patterns. I agree naija relented a bit last week, I perceived it. But just as you hold strongly to your theory, I also think that this whole thing is scripted by big brother from the onset and they keep adjusting dynamically to whatever happens each week. But then again, all these might be paranoia, cuz the same thing could have been done in other editions. undecided

I think we should up our kurukere moves and get our naija peeps outside naija to do this in numbers. Forget pacifying any body, it will come to naught.

Fully Agree!
Guys vote vote vote O!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2010
Even if its only mixit pls vote with orisirisi, I haven't given up with sadc i throw some votes there while i vote massively with the usual countries.
VOTE!VOTE!VOTE
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2010
Sure,my Tati didn't win the prize money but she got away with $3000 and a trip worth 50,000 Rands.I can't say the same for the losers in the freaking house that you all voting for.I just dey wait to see wetin all dem losers go go home with make i laff small.

Tatiana for the $$$ and she got it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by imconfused(f): 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2010
i think we took ghana for granted,mozambique as well thinking that it would sway our way as usual.
i vote via sms and i'm not in naija so that one counts as roa.
Please designate and let us know the plans,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2010
Yes oo! But let us organize ourselves properly. Let us use our intelligence in here for once.
Anyone in SA should PLEASE VOTE LERATO! She stands a better chance of beating Munya in South Africa than Uti does, so any vote for Uti in SA's a waste right now
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by johntomos: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2010
grin angry :oAbeg Abeg Abeg, make we vote oooooooooooooooooooooo
At least we go fit pour champagne, but wetin all these people dey vote munya for sef,
i just tireeeeeeeeeeeeeee cry undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2010
Let no one think that the voting was manipulated by Mnet because they had no hand in this. We were super complacent and if we are not careful we would be handing over the 200k to our greatest enemy(mumu). We need to organise ourselves and be very aggressive and vigorous in voting this week. Guys, if your voting from Naija pls dont use mxit to do kurekere because its not working. It seems alot of us depend on mxit for kurekere, lets try to emphasize more on web and wap. And if ur voting from outside Naija you can do with mxit. This is what Mufc wanted, to scare us, intimidate us, discourage us but it wont work. Lets talk less and vote more. Mufc mean business and they're not to be taking lightly. Lets get our axe together, do whatever it is we can and get dis going. We are keeping the six countries we won tonight, Kenya is sacrificing Sheila for Uti so dont leave Kenya out and our biggest aim should be winning back Ghana and Mozambique. We that have links to mobilizing boiz will be making sure boiz are voting non stop this week. Guys all we are doing is more voting and less talking. This is war and we are in it to win. Naija forever.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Cutediva: 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2010
i thot we had lotsa naija pplz in ghana, Nawa oo, Pls arrange ur friends n family, we need ghana and mozambique back oo, Or else munya will take d money straight, If bostwana din vote k1 den SA will defo not vot lerato,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2010
Kobikwelu, where you at? Pls show face.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2010
imconfused:

i think we took ghana for granted,mozambique as well thinking that it would sway our way as usual.
i vote via sms and i'm not in naija so that one counts as roa.
Please designate and let us know the plans,

You can also download mixit at http://www.mxitlifestyle.com/download. After which you can vote as many as 10 times with a profile.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by imconfused(f): 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2010
olivia shut up!!
grin grin grin
u know urself, wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.