Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,479 members, 7,891,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:37 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (208847 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 11:39am On Oct 11, 2010
kaydee:

@ Montelik

U believe Tanzania will ignore Mwisho?

@ All

They are using elite proxy which gives them the power to switch to any country they want.They are voting en masse in different countries.Botswana did not ignore Kaone,Na Mumu guyz counter their votes.

To be honest I don't know. mufc have claimed d tz vote a number of times, we have also gotten it I think twice. I am honestly not sure whether mwisho can get it with mufc's sophisticated machinery well in place. But if mufc is making efforts there, we can try too. Even though I think d other 8 are d priorities and are better options.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaydee(m): 11:45am On Oct 11, 2010
If not for some Nigerians in MUFC,them for don know their Baba now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by v24m(f): 11:46am On Oct 11, 2010
montelik:

To be honest I don't know. mufc have claimed d tz vote a number of times, we have also gotten it I think twice. I am honestly not sure whether mwisho can get it with mufc's sophisticated machinery well in place. But if mufc is making efforts there, we can try too. Even though I think d other 8 are d priorities and are better options.

GUYS LETS FORGET TANZANIAS VOTE COS DS MUMU IN THE PROCESS OF SPREADING THEIR VOTES TO ALL COUNTRIES EXCEPT 9JA, IT WONT BE AS SOLID AS OURS COS WE CAPITALIZED ON ANGOLA, 9JA, GHANA, ETHIOPIA, ROA,MOZ,KENYA AND UGANDA. THE ONLY THING WE NEED TO PRAY FOR IS THAT SA VOTES LERA AND TZ MWISHO THATS ALL.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 11:53am On Oct 11, 2010
Thats it fellas . . . . .i believe we all knw d drill now. Nuff said already, Lets stick to VOTING.

I don dey vex o, haha! Infact NO ONE Shud make more than 2posts on this thread evry hour. (Plssssssssss)

Big shout out to all d strategist in d house.

**now singin " I go dey VOTE sotey, sotey sotey, sotey , sotey. . . . .

OVER n OUT!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2010
Well done guys, we have said it all now all we need to do till sunday is vote like its going out of fashion. Mumu fc must be taught a lesson as our boy grabs d $$$'s
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2010
Beautiful!
Vote, vote, vote!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ayusman16(m): 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2010
talk less guys and vote more. we've got d population and resources. I know d Zimbos need 200k 4 their budget and 2 boost their economy but nobody mess Naija and live 2 tell d story. We are doing 4 Naija.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2010
How many email addys have you voted with in the last hr?multiply by 2 and vote in the nxt hr

How many times have you voted with mixit in the last hr?multiply by 2 and vote in the nxt hr

How many times have you smsed(roa&eth) today?

Target:Gh,Moz,ROA, Nig, Eth, Ken, Ugd & Ang

VOTE VOTE VOTE.Weldone guys!We can do this.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ToluAde1: 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2010
pls Can someone explain to me how to use the MXIT stuff to vote kurukerely, ,i tried register on their website and it tell me my country is not valid to vote, pls be quick every hour counts!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2010
maygal:

pls guyz lets concentrate on d above mentioned countries, dnt underrate pc mxit download it on your lappi nd vote with various obodo http://www.mxit.com/download/#pc.Download God blez u guyz

In between each hour i suggest we use mxit to vote other countrys nd if it eventually counts as Nigeria . No wahala, it myt help if theres a tie.

@ Tolu Ade,
i quoted dat post so u can 1st download mxit, thats d only way to vote usin mxit.

Weldone guys, i'm glad we are postin less 2day. ALUTA CONTINUA!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by peacettw: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2010
Men, u guys are sure as hell dedicated to this course. Love u uti, I really pray u win. Hate munya's guts. Sheila, had wanted u to win from the beginning n even made a bet to that but i can't get past ur disloyalty to uti wit ur bisexuality. Lerato, sweetheart, love ur fashion sense, though i don't get y in d world u loosened ur hair. Mwisho, don't c u desperately needing d money since all u really need is a nice space in d forest where u n meryl can play tarzan. Got to go and vote for uti
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2010
Guys, we need to triple our efforts! Less talking, less badmouthing - just straight up VOTING!
We lost those 3 sectors because we were too busy yapping about 'Uti no even kiss de girl.'
Mehn, right now, just Fire Away! And less thread posts, please.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2010
Yes, and judging from the vibes I've been getting from my Kenyan pals, KENYA IS VERY MUCH 'ELIGIBLE.'
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2010
Guys don't forget to vote under naija .Mumu people don get some mumu fans for here too.Their plan is to capitalise on countries we are likely to neglect.They've even promised to 'reward' their recruits here.

Our target:Gh,Moz,ROA, Nig, Eth, Ken, Ugd & Ang
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2010
what is going on with mxit, i click on tradepost but voting was nt among 10 items highlighted. what shd i do?
pls no time to waste
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2010
Delete it and reinstall it abeg.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2010
^^^^i got it back on entertainment icon. thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2010
i love nigerians with all my heart!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2010
Sure. We love you too. But please be sure to also channel some love to Uti right away.
Vote, vote, vote! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GUNNER(f): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2010
PLEASE VOTE UTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2010
Guys, latest update wey I download from de mumu pipo be say dem dey also do kurukere for homegal obodo, to make sure say her obodo support her and not Uti.
We no fit let dis happen oh, so also try to channel some jazz for her obodo, to capture am proper!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2010
Pls if anyone is having difficulty in voting or if there's anything you dont understand with voting or you just need to ask question pertaining to voting, pls post it here and we'll respond to see how we can help. And if you think you can sacrifice your sleep to stay awake to vote all night, pls do. Me and my crew are voting all night long and at the same time will be checking here to see if there's anything up or if there's any info that needs to be shared. Pls vote, vote, vote and dont stop voting.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 11, 2010
Also voting all night, got 20 accounts now and i vote via mxit in between the each web voting hour. Have given my ppl in SA the info on voting their girl and not homeboy, 2mwr I will try gather some boys for cyber cafe. Keep up the good work people, spread the word at work, school or neighbourhood, and any1 with maga don pay connections make una please use am for our boy o
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Pwaves(f): 11:57pm On Oct 11, 2010
tatiana009:

Also voting all night, got 20 accounts now and i vote via mxit in between the each web voting hour. Have given my ppl in SA the info on voting their girl and not homeboy, 2mwr I will try gather some boys for cyber cafe. Keep up the good work people, spread the word at work, school or neighbourhood, and any1 with maga don pay connections make una please use am for our boy o

Tatiana, pls how do i download mxit to lappy?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 12:10am On Oct 12, 2010
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Pwaves(f): 12:37am On Oct 12, 2010
stankayy:

^^^ www.mxit.com/download/#pc.download

ok thnx, but which of this options can i use: mobilephone, blackberry, iphone, windowsmobile?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 12:55am On Oct 12, 2010
I just want to say I'm PROUDLY NAIJA. u guys are the bomb
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 1:04am On Oct 12, 2010
i just woke up now, if u can do vigil abeg do it, its 4 our pride voting non-stop
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 1:09am On Oct 12, 2010
@pwaves, dat mxit addy is 4 ur laptop or computer. The one for mobile phone is www.m.mxit.com. It works with mobilephone, blackberry and iphone.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 1:34am On Oct 12, 2010
** Reporting for Duty**

No be small thing o.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Pwaves(f): 1:41am On Oct 12, 2010
stankayy:

@pwaves, dat mxit addy is 4 your laptop or computer. The one for mobile phone is www.m.mxit.com. It works with mobilephone, blackberry and iphone.

actually its a laptop i want to dawnload for.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 3:47am On Oct 12, 2010
^^ Ok, go to www.mxit.com and click on download. Make sure you select big brother africa and you would then register and choose a different country code, vote and create again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.