Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,790 members, 7,935,373 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:19 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (211103 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2010
Gtay from your entries Munya was nominated by:

Sammy
Jen
Lerato
Mwisho
Meryl
Yacob

So three people on 6 and one on 4
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2010
This is Kaone's chance to throw in Meryl
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2010
This CODE guy must just dissapear, he feels like he's got this game on his hands.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by otumfour(m): 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2010
can som1 pls pull code's rasta outta tha house?
k1 shud replace yacob wit meryl, tht gurl gotz to visit tha barn
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by maurchy: 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2010
^^^ how can he replace Yacob with Meryl when he is also up for eviction?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2010
Pls whoever K1 replaces himself with should be supported by us (let's keep the person in the house)
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2010
I can confirm that Munya will be out come sunday, and Yacob will follow him
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by maurchy: 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2010
i support Munya going. afterall, his girlfriend is waiting for him in the barn,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by otumfour(m): 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2010
^^^ lol my bad, i no view tha nominations well, all the same k1 is gonna replace himself wit meryl, I mean ma 2yr ol' niece can even confirm tht grin sharp
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2010
If 2 r leaving on sunday, I pray munya is one of em cos d guy is full of bullshyte! Very annoyin character that thinks he has it all in thew bag as per the game
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2010
Very interesting nominations!!!!!! The only surprising nomination is Paloma’s shocked shocked shocked shocked as she seemed to be very close to Code or that they happen to be in the same alliance…… hmmmmmmmmmm its only a game you would say. Jennifer seem to have seen right through Munya after his ‘Quick Recovery’ from the eviction of his supposed love/girlfriend in the house and his celebration afterwards with Code in the garden yesterday night and also their outright insult to women. She told Biggie that Munya seem to have dual personalities and she cannot figure him out, way to go Jen!!!!!, she also seem to be the only one in their alliance that has seen thru the guy, I just hope when his other personality comes out she would not start apologising for nominating him like she did 2weeks ago. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
javascript:void(0);
I did not think the likes of Paloma would nominate Yacob because he said [i]‘Nominate me’ [/i]when he got drunk yesterday, that is been cowardly I should say, Jen on her part would have been pissed off at Yacob for using her to do his drunken demonstrations yesterday night and for Lerato & Hanny, they also felt offended with Yacob for sucking asses especially that of Tatiana’s. I pray he stays sha because I am beginning to enjoy the guy, you should have seen him this morning when the housemates were all making fun of him and his indecent act yesterday night, it was really funny!!!. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kaone is a very unpredictable being, I cannot say for sure who he would swap/replace, but from his nominations we might have a slight clue but let us wait and see. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by otumfour(m): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2010
since k1 is gonna replace himself wit meryl, big brother is gonna make sure the 2 evictees wud be a gurl and a guy, sure thing and thts gonna be meryl and munya from wht I'm seeing
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2010
^^^ Paloma probably voted for Code because she thinks he snitched on their group following last week's nominations.The barn twist has made it difficult for the "borites" to trust themselves.
Meanwhile, Tatiana was freaked out by Sammy last night she said he was touching her on his bed and telling her he is now her boyfriend!BB had better watch that guy around the girls-he is so creapy!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Rheinmetal(m): 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2010
^^Didn't Tati invite him over?
So she wanted a comforting touch without the actual touching?
At least Sammie did something else besides laying like a log and snoring away for all the world to hear smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by maurchy: 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2010
^^^where have you been? it's been so long since i read a post by you. love your analysis anyway,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2010
guys Munya is gradually gathering fans across Africa while homeboy fans seems to be dwindling, if we dont do something fast by pressing all the buttons for him to leave next eviction he might just win this tin o. from bb history (since season 2) winners always survive 4 or more evictions,Richard,Ricco and Kevin. Pls Nija should rise up with all the kurukere waka to eliminate this guy next time he's up.

BTW Kaone might replace himself with Uti
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by larablog: 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2010
Thanks for the update guys.
K1 might see dis as an opportunity for the two strong players (uti and munya)to battle head to head and knock each other out.
I hope he is not that smart assumimng two people leave on sun
day
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2010
Wow,  the diary sessions are on fire today and Big brother is really mad, she's really pissed off. I've never seen her get dis angry before. I'm loving the show today.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2010
^^^^^ pls fill us i, i did not watch DS today whats happening why is she angry
i'm particularly concerned if UTI and Munya have to battle for survival given that the last time this happened Munya took the day and also that Uti has not really given himself a better leaverage this time around. In my honest opinion in terms of entertainment Munya is no match so i'm suprised what his fans see in him. he's only good at womanizing and being fake
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by otumfour(m): 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2010
@gunnergirl, we shud all know sammy by now lol, this dude will go for a kiss if a gurl asks for a peck on the cheek
tatiana asked for it lol now she want run,
I think sheila wants uti, but uti see's her to be too boyish, well can't blame uti tho, its her own doing
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2010
Apparrently, Uti, Mwisho and Munya were offenders over the weekend. So, during Uti's diary session after telling big brother about housemates(Munya and Yacob) nervous and mental breakdown, big brother asked him if he thinks it is the mental breakdown that makes housemates break the house rules, he responded saying yes that during mental breakdown you do anything just to make yourself sane and not knowing your breaking rules, he also made reference to his breakdowns in his previous season. Big brother with a different, harsh and strict tone then asked Uti if he has also had mental breakdown which made him break house rules by spraying the fire extinguisher and throwing pot plants at another housemate(Mwisho), Uti looking shocked at first immediately apologised to big brother saying he might have had emotional breakdowns hence his over-playful act, he also thanked big brother for calling him to order and urged her to keep doing that and emphasized on his apologies and that was it with him. Then came Munya, Big brother immediately(first question) asked him with a very frightening voice tone if he has anything to say to big brother, Munya responded saying he has something to say to Africa, big brother cut him off and said not to Africa but to big brother. Munya hesitated and said he has nothing to say to big brother, big brother then told him to leave the diary room, Munya was then heard saying is that all? Just like that? Mwisho was also told he broke the house rules by throwing around the pot plants, he was very cocky with his response saying he wasnt disrectful to big brother and felt a need to bend the rules, saying the pot plants are replaceable and he wont feel guilty for that, he was also cut off and ordered to leave the diary room. It was crazy and kinda nice to see big brother take a stand on respecting the house rules and also respecting big brother. I honestly think the reason Munya was sent out of the diary room was as a result to what he said to big brother when Tatiana was being told to leave the big brother house after her eviction. He said" bigbrother what about you eat a d***".
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by otumfour(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2010
surprisingly, munya has a lot of fans in Africa shocked I can't stand tht dude,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 7:29pm On Aug 16, 2010
otumfour:

i think most people r not voting so his few fans r makin d most of it, gosh dat guy annoys d hell outta me tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2010
i taught munya was up 4 nomination sad sad sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2010
k1 switches himself wit meryl
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2010
meryl, munya and yacob r up for eviction. will dis munya dude ever b evicted
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2010
otumfour:

I don't think Munya has many fans(besides the zim people in S.A&his country!).
The result against Lerato was very questionable (I personally think BB decided who should go & not the fans!).I wasn't surprised at the outcome yesterday as it was obvious that Tatianna was the greater of the 2 evils.The real test will come when Munya faces Mwisho/Uti/Shiela without BB meddling with the votes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2010
Let's vote to keep Meryl in the house so Munya can go to the barn
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2010
i taught code was also up 4 nomination anyway  i hope only 1 housemate will leave d house next week  i kinda like yacob he is a very funny dude and meryl is wit d midnight crew kaone is going 2 be in trouble next week especially if meryl leaves d house  he will hav 2 contend wit d midnight crew and MWISHO tongue tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2010
feel sorry for yacob now, well he did tell d housemates to nominate him yesterday.dis goes to show dat we need to be careful wat we wish for
guys i promised not to spend a dime votin again on dis show but for online and mixit i gues i will try to squeeze some votes for meryl & yacob
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2010
otumfour:

surprisingly, munya has a lot of fans in Africa   shocked I can't stand tht dude,  

its just condition that makes the cray fish to bend his time would surely come,this week am voting to save yacob so that either munya or that prostitute meryl would move to the barn
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by hauwabd(f): 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2010
By the way, off point, am i the only one that suspects our homeboy Uti might be gay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.