Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,818 members, 7,935,509 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 10:27 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (211110 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nnekie(f): 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2010
Me heard that uti was gay too, from a fairly decent source. Oh well it ain't a crime
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2010
People go to the barn tart and hanny are playind a very dangerfull game!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2010
^^^ I thought it was only showing on my screen  shocked lol

Surely they must both be under the influence!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2010
mumagee:

People go to the barn tart and hanny are playind a very dangerfull game!!!!!!
my mouth has been agape for a while now, did u see hanni kissing her breast? did u see tatiana lickin his nipple? did u see hanni romancin her belly? its gettin hot in d barn

hauwabd:

By the way, off point, am i the only one that suspects our homeboy Uti might be gay?
seriously?
Nnekie:

Me heard that uti was gay too, from a fairly decent source. Oh well it ain't a crime
seriously? i'll be crushed, d guy is a good lookin hunk 2 b some guys boyfriend embarassed. say it aint so
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2010
@ Hauwa, good you wrote off point. really off the mark because Uti aint gay shocked. I know for sure. It's not a crime to be super good looking kiss That said vote Meryl, Munya to the barn
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kbone(m): 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2010
people of the world have come again oh! which one is this gay story na? abeg abeg abeg jor,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2010
@Amber, I agree with you.He may be efeminate(which i understand coz he is d last child amongst lots of sisters) but definitely not gay!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2010
Na wa o this is how rumours start, just because a guy looks good and doesn't chase after everything in skirt that doesn't make him gay. Homeboy is certainly not gay, you just need to observe him smirking at the girls when he thinks no one is looking e.g the dancers in the glasshouse. I think he's just very cautious because he is born again and always talking about his Church.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2010
Na wa for d Tart!She has moved on so fast from Munya to Hanni.She better be careful coz Hanni is definitely no Munya! grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2010
Confirmed Uti is not gay! So back off. I want Munya to know he is not all that.
By the way Hanny just brought The Tart off wit his fingers and they might go far. Too bad I am off to bed.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2010
Gunnergal:

Na wa for d Tart!She has moved on so fast from Munya to Hanni.She better be careful coz Hanni is definitely no Munya! grin grin

^^^ I really think Hanni is the one who has to be careful  shocked

Its less than 48 hours since Tatty got in the barn and she is already using him like a voodoo doll.
This is the same Hanny that connived with Lerato to make life miserable for Tatty once she gets in the barn  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2010
Meanwhile as Sammy snores like a race horse, Tatiana is sitting on Hanny's laps while his fingers are busy

Sammy suddenly woke up and said "Hanny, Is that You?" To which Hanny replied "Yeah"
Sammy turned and saw his dream woman in an uncompromising position and he just went back to sleep (obviously thinking he must be dreaming surely)
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2010
@gtay wat did i say bout hannington & tati yesterday? guess i was right after all
gotta give it to d tart, she is a fast strategiser. she knows she is doomed if she doesnt have an ally in d "burn" and hanninton is just perfect as opposed to d creepy sammy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 12:10am On Aug 17, 2010
hey guys this is the time to make sure Munya gets out, I watch this show almost 16hrs and I read the strap alongside, i'm also on the site 24/7 and I can say for sure Munya's fans have thickened stop thinking its just a stroke of luck he has survived twice or its just his country peeps all over africa that voted for him, somehow this guy has used his soft spoken fone to penetrate afica, if this guy survives this week then am afraid what will happen. Pls lets use all means to send him to the barn to meet Tartyhana, this is one opportunity we shouldnt miss. .I just cant stand that guy for another week
Vote Meryl and Yacob.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by curioz: 1:51am On Aug 17, 2010
emmadinoyi:

hey guys this is the time to make sure Munya gets out, I watch this show almost 16hrs and I read the strap alongside, i'm also on the site 24/7 and I can say for sure Munya's fans have thickened stop thinking its just a stroke of luck he has survived twice or its just his country peeps all over africa that voted for him, somehow this guy has used his soft spoken fone to penetrate afica, if this guy survives this week then am afraid what will happen. Pls lets use all means to send him to the barn to meet Tartyhana, this is one opportunity we shouldnt miss. .I just cant stand that guy for another week
Vote Meryl and Yacob.
Just cause you dont like him does not mean everybody else would too. I am a fan of Munya since big brother africa 3 and i am voting for him all the way and i know Africa would too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 6:49am On Aug 17, 2010
No, Africa will vote Meryl and Yacob. Munya needs to get off his high horse
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 17, 2010
Munya has to go, he's an arrogant little brat who has no real entertainment value. Tatiana was the one making people think he was interesting and the insults from Zimbabwe towards Nigeria is just too much.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 8:01am On Aug 17, 2010
well guys, talking wishing and fuming here will not evict munya will it? we gotta do wat we gotta do though i have a niggling feelin he escapes again
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 8:32am On Aug 17, 2010
naijagal:

@gtay wat did i say bout hannington & tati yesterday? guess i was right after all

Yup you're right again,  cool
Lerato wiill also be disappointed (looked out 4 her last nite when the action was happening in the kitchen)
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 9:15am On Aug 17, 2010
I am voting for Meryl using all the means. angry i don't know why people will vote for Munya after he abused his fans and biggy. have they forgotten so soon. if it was home boy people will hold it against him for evermore embarassed.

Anyways as for me I am voting Meryl to stay nothing for Yacob and Munya let them go to the barn, all the dull losers to the barn jojo.

next is code and paloma.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by otumfour(m): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2010
I said it yesterday, k1 will replace himself wit meryl, meryl is surely leaving this sunday grin
munya didn' survive all 'em nominations for nothing people, Africa luvz tha dude,
paloma is a snake, a fat snake i might add=python, fatty gurl tht izzz tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Tatase(f): 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2010
Tatiana did not waste time at all and neither did Hannington. After he talked all that smack about her and was plotting with Lerato. Lerato totally called this one since; she told Hanni that Tati would be all over him and he even already told her that he'd agree after all he's a man. So predictable.

Poor Sammy. Once again exposed for having no game. I feel kind of bad for him in a way, but it was so obvious that Tati wasn't going to agree for him- she obviously has a type and Sammi isn't it.

I am still in disbelief over what I saw yesterday btwn Hannington and Tati. I was watching with my mom (the late night handy J by Hanni) and it was the most awkward experience of my life. We were both looking in disbelief, neither wanting to acknowledge what was going on on the screen, and both feeling a little awkward to change the channel. My chosen translation of the events is that rather than anything sexual, he was just carressing her back (@ least that's what I told my mom when she asked what was going on, yeish!) As for their licking game, well um. . . I don't have an explanation for that yet. . .

I don't think Uti is gay. I've seen him checking the girls out in an under-g way. He reminds me of guys I know with multiple sisters. I have a cousin who's the only boy out of 5 sisters raised by just his mom and sometimes he has slightly effeminate mannerisms and I'm quite sure he's not gay. If anything the one I think is gay is Kaone. Between his fashion choices and his automatically turning the sherrif's badge into a barret, and then just a lot of other things about him, I DEEPLY suspect he's supressing some curiousity. Same with that guy from Botswana who performed on Sunday's show. Very fruity-seeming to me!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by BluMalam(m): 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2010
Our Ofunneka is in d barn!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by maurchy: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2010
^^^ are you serious? wow!!! is she Tatiana's visitor? my mum was kinda expecting Richard.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2010
Ofunemama is in d barn! Tati was so surprised and excited to see her guest, guys this brings back bba2 all over again. Well done big brother
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2010
Is anybody watching this?
Yacob can't get it off his head that the Midnite crew had no hand in his nomination.See fire and brimstone between Yacob and Meryl
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2010
I've really lost interest in the show.
Apart from occasional viewing, I now concentrate on the eviction show, Monday 7pm show and read this thread.

I dunno why i can't get into the cruise of this BBA. From what i've seen on the highlights, Sammy is a dundee.
The old man has no game whatsoever, dude should not even be in the barn.
No entertainment value whatsoever.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by wildchild1: 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2010
the show can not get beta this, cant wait to see munya in the barn n d game is gonna kick off abt who is goin to win SLUT TATIANA
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2010
Meanwhile as Sammy snores like a race horse, Tatiana is sitting on Hanny's laps while his fingers are busy

Sammy suddenly woke up and said "Hanny, Is that You?" To which Hanny replied "Yeah"
Sammy turned and saw his dream woman in an uncompromising position and he just went back to sleep (obviously thinking he must be dreaming surely)

ROTFLMBHASAO!!!!!

guy u toooooooooooooo mucsh!!!  *****wiping tears of my eyes********

ysternite, i had to rub my eyes to be sure i was not "dreaming" alongside sammy

OMG!!! tart just opened her legs very wide and hanny was doing an obstetrician job on her shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

i was numbed!!!! may be it was the sudden change of environs that caused it,

but i was dreaming, surely,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2010
Today, Highlights so far,

*Big brother punished Mwisho & Uti for playing with Big Brother's fire extinguisher & uprooting Biggies pot plant on Sunday night, their punishment is for them to dress as clowns for the next 36hours or so, in the same pair of trousers which means that they have to go to the loo together, be at the same place together and sleep together, they have been pretty funny though but its is gradually getting tiring for the clown-sters. grin grin grin grin

*Munya too got punished for insulting Biggie the night Tatiana was evicted, so Big Brother suggested that since our dear Munya has a way with words he has to go in to the glass house and copy the first 5pages of the dictionary word for word and can only have 5mins break. Our dear grammar boy is sweating it out in the glass house, Uti and Sheila were seen yelling from the Garden to Munya ''Word for word Munya'' grin grin grin grin grin grin and the other housemates just laughed and made fun of him though they are still wondering what word he said that had taken him to the glass house.

*Meryl & Yacob had it today too when Meryl overheard him telling Uti and Kaone how loose Meryl is and how Munya ditched her for Tatiana and Mwisho became her 2nd choice, he also called her a groupie, Meryl on hearing these latched out at Yacob and they had a show down with Sheila adding fuel whenever there seem to be calm among the two housemates. Sheila & Uti have promised to bring the two together after dinner, with their show [b]'Noprah and Dr. kill '' [/b]hopefully to sort out things and for the two housemates to come back to talking terms, although, i do not know if these would work as Meryl had told Biggie that she does not want Yacob in her space but Yacob is looking forward to the show so he would apologise.

*Ofunneka is in the Barn and they are all having fun, she requested for music in her diary session and later in the evening she and Tatiana were both digging it out with Dbanj tones etc.

*Tatiana told Biggie in her diary session that she does not like the way Sammie feels he has to protect her, For what!!!!! not necessary she said and all the cuddling and kissing were way too much and she will tell/correct him in her own time because she does not want to hurt his feelings.ooopppppss also that Sammie is way too old for her, she feels only respect for him, how old is he? 35years for God sake and she does not feel attracted towards him, she also would like to kiss at her own time not Sammie coming all over her, She further told Biggie that the same way she respects Code is also the same way she respect Sammie and cannot have any relationship with him unlike the likes of Hanny, Munya & Uti. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm So Tatty the Tart get taste too, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

* Sammie told Biggie that he is having fun in the Barn and would, till he leaves the barn to go back to Ghana, he just gave shout out to Ghana and a few Radio stations in Ghana, 'very boring guy' sad sad sad sad sad

*Hannington told Biggie that he is not in any relationship in the house and is not planning to be on any, but he would gladly collect whatever Tatiana gives out to him, He likes their guest too and has also requested that Biggie play them some music especially for their guest, he said he is very comfy with all his barnmates.

*Lerato went in and was just amused, when Biggie asked her to share what was amusing her she talked about Hanny/Tatiana's relationship and mentioned that it was way too fast for any intimacy of any kind in just 1day? , she further mentioned that she does not believe any gal should sell her body short or allow any Adam to eat her apple just to get whatever she wants. She said it all started when they were playing a game of ping pong in the living room and alcohol was involved because if anyone looses in the game he/she was supposed to drink a short so Tatiana got tipsy not drunk hence her behaviour. However she was pleased that little attention has been shifted to tatty as the guys were crowding her space and it was getting a little too uncomfy especially Sammie wanting to kiss, peck or embrace, she got fed up, she mentioned too that she wanted to tell him off but did not want to hurt the old papa's feelings. grin grin grin grin grin
She wishes Yacob be evicted come Sunday as he is the green snake in the house, Whoever Kaone replaced too, she guessed it would be a lady should also come to the barn so they will be 3 ladies and the guys can flirt with another lady and not with her. Munya can come another Sunday as he is getting too comfy in the house and is feeling that he is too much, but he would not know what hit him when he comes to the barn.

*Today's task is all about the housemates building a house for Biggie, an original masterpiece different from what they have seen in the house. hmmmmmmmmmmmm Biggie is turning the Barn/housemates into Architects.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2010
People, you've got to switched to the Barn, more fun than this idiots in the Main House.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2010
Tatiana is just using sexx to get into men or manipulate men just to survive in the game, she might last to the semi final but she wont win the cash. This woman is sick, this are kind of women who open up their legs to get promotion at work. Its exactly what she is doing. As Lerato said, she is selling sexx to advance herself. But i think Hanny has not forgotten, he is just using her.

What i have seen with the Tart, she is scared or dont feel confortable when Lerato is around. As she said, she does not feel confortable around Lerato. She knows she is not in charge when Lerato is around. She can't flaunt her punanni on those boys when Learto she is around.

As for Munya, he wont last in the barn, This is the guy who was crying to get out of the Mani house. What is he gonna do when he comes to the Barn and finds his house wife Tart taken by Hanny. These boys are gonna strangle each other for the puzzy

Sammy made me laugh. He is asking Hannington why is he the first one to leave for the bed? whereas some days he is the last one to leave. These guys are gonna beat each other just for the Tart. Sammy is getting jealous. Sammy knows that hannington is rushing for bed so that he sleeps with the Tart.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.