Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,446 members, 7,934,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 07:22 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 - Travel (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 (832576 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (536) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by RegArmani: 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
Godchangemylife:

Yes sure the requirements for taking an SAT is ur international passport not an O'level result.... But to get admitted you'll be needing your O'level result.

Do u know any good sch( with low tuition) to apply and study? Pls reply my mail, bro... Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by BarristerAlarig: 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
Godchangemylife:

That gave you the warrant to pray/curse him to sleep and never wakes up....Not everyone has the intention to scam ... I knew if he has the intention to scam he would have deactivated his acct... Even tho he did some things wrong he has accepted his fault and apologized...

Let's end it here ...

[s]"you're made on nairaland to attack the less opportuned"[/s]

What apology?? Did he state that he lied about being a graduate or undergraduate? I am confused sef. Which is he?? Why not admonish him against lying?? Y'all are trying to play Mr Nice. Don't worry, more of his type will invade this thread with more compelling stories asking for money.

Oga Alex should tell us the uni he graduated from, the set and the US schools requesting for SAT scores from a POSTGRADUATE student.

Stop supporting him. What's wrong is wrong!! This is one of the reasons Nobody wants to help genuine applicants that need helping.

Like I said before, I sincerely hope he sleeps and never wake up.

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by OluDare01(m): 3:11am On Mar 24, 2019
This thread is very good for comic relief grin
CuteRedd:
SAT for Masters grin Nawa oo what wont I see on this thread grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by OluDare01(m): 3:13am On Mar 24, 2019
LagosismyHome:
The hussle is real... nobody want to stay in nigeria again cool. uncle Buhari will be lonely oooo
grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by MrRoYCe(m): 3:17am On Mar 24, 2019
Anyone attending #NSBE45. Let’s meet up

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Miaanita(f): 4:20am On Mar 24, 2019
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by jkzie(m): 5:32am On Mar 24, 2019
Hi guys...
Please is there any global fix date for GRE/GMAT exam?
Or the exam date is given to a prospective applicant at his/her date of chioce?

Thanks for your profound response
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Time2win(m): 7:00am On Mar 24, 2019
Miaanita:
pls house I got stuck here while filling my ds-160 form....what should I fill for Additional Point of Contact Information

It's not everything you bring on nairaland. These are minor issues you should be able to rectify. Also try to write without using bold letters

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:29am On Mar 24, 2019
Miaanita:
pls house I got stuck here while filling my ds-160 form....what should I fill for Additional Point of Contact Information

Truly you are a grad student and need to take more initiative in understanding thing and researching for the answers. Are you going to run here every minute when school starts ? . ...

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:33am On Mar 24, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

Like I said before, I sincerely hope he sleeps and never wake up.

Comeonna..... yes he did wrong but take it easy . It not that deep , how can you hope this for someone and say it twice, when you are not a witch.

12 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Olalekank(m): 8:16am On Mar 24, 2019
LagosismyHome:

Comeonna..... take it easy . It not that deep , how can you hope this for someone and say it twice, when you are not a witch.
He doesn't know the gravity of his words

How do you wish someone to sleep and never wake up undecided ?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by James89: 8:23am On Mar 24, 2019
This is very bad.man you’re making it difficult for genuine students who plainly need help here..you take things for granted.go get a life o.i wish I can see you to give you a free resounding knock,I hate you guy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by RegArmani: 8:26am On Mar 24, 2019
Good morning all. Pls where are reliable centres to apply & write SAT test? Pls help a brother.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 24, 2019
Marjoribanks:
The wonderful and exceptional people of this thread. Please I need your recommendations and advice. I have a Research Assistant interview on April 3rd that would guarantee me full funding for my entire graduate program if selected.
Please, I need your valuable contributions on area of concentration.

For a research assistant position, certain expectations will be required of you.

First, how much experience do you have in conducting research? Research experience is a spectrum that starts with being able to do literature review to being able to commence a study from study design to completion of the study/writing of the manuscript. Other skills in the spectrum include being able to carry out data/statistical analysis, good writing/proof reading/formatting skills, and if your programme involves lab work, experience in the lab. At the very least, they want to know that you can do a proper literature review needed for a study. Typically, the better your research experience, the better your chances. However, many professors are open to taking students who are 'green' in research as long as they know that person is teachable and not rigid.

Second, if it is a professor that is providing the RA, it will be nice if your research interests align with his/hers. Ultimately, you have to become familiar with his/her research work before the interview. Knowledge of his/her research work shows that you are interested in working with him/her.

Lastly, they may also assess your character (this may be through situational questions. e.g. have you ever had a conflict with a co-worker? How did you handle/resolve it?). No professor wants a person who will be disruptive to his/her research team and hence, these questions may be asked.

Note that your ability to effectively communicate will be indirectly assessed during your interview. So you will want to express yourself in simple but effective ways using the language of your field.

Hope this helps. Good success in your interview.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Predstan: 8:41am On Mar 24, 2019
LagosismyHome:

Justwise can hide thr post maybe ... if it has names

Cc our uncle Justwise grin

I think he should be Banned also. Please Ma'am, this guy is fraud, stop giving him the opportunity to Fly high. Call a spade a spade. Someone promised to pay his SAT fee before now, he opened a new account to ask for the same help, if you had promised to pay his SAT again, he will open another account to ask for another help.

Yahoo does not pay them anymore, they are here to scam. You will only understand this if you are conversant with other sections on Nairaland. I don't understand why Justwise is not talking though

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Olalekank(m): 8:50am On Mar 24, 2019
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:58am On Mar 24, 2019
Predstan:

I think he should be Banned also. Please Ma'am, this guy is fraud, stop giving him the opportunity to Fly high. Call a spade a spade. Someone promised to pay his SAT fee before now, he opened a new account to ask for the same help, if you had promised to pay his SAT again, he will open another account to ask for another help.

Yahoo does not pay them anymore, they are here to scam. You will only understand this if you are conversant with other sections on Nairaland. I don't understand why Justwise is not talking though

You raise a good point with the bold ....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ishowdels(m): 9:48am On Mar 24, 2019
@lagos is my home, please you have an email
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:50am On Mar 24, 2019
Ishowdels:
@lagos is my home, please you have an email

I am very terrible with dm as i hardly check the email of this account . Best way to catch me is here .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by RegArmani: 10:06am On Mar 24, 2019
LagosismyHome:

I am very terrible with dm as i hardly check the email of this account . Best way to catch me is here .

Good morning, boss.
Pls, after registering for my SAT exam schedule on April. Can I apply for admission now? If yes, which sch with scholarship or low tuition is better? Pls sir, I seriously need ur urgent reply since everyone is keeping mute to my auesre
Thanks in anticipation, sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:20am On Mar 24, 2019
RegArmani:

Good morning, boss.
Pls, after registering for my SAT exam schedule on April. Can I apply for admission now? If yes, which sch with scholarship or low tuition is better? Pls sir, I seriously need ur urgent reply since everyone is keeping mute to my auesre
Thanks in anticipation, sir

I am a female ....

Scholarship is competitive and so it based on your total package so make sure you study well for the SAT and score high . In the meantime research for schools that give full ride to international student and note rhe Sat scores. Then when you are ready apply to some target schools

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by jkzie(m): 10:21am On Mar 24, 2019
jkzie:
Hi guys...
Please is there any global fix date for GRE/GMAT exam?
Or the exam date is given to a prospective applicant at his/her date of chioce?

Thanks for your profound response

Nairalanders please assist me with this ☝️☝️

Gracias
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by BarristerAlarig: 10:27am On Mar 24, 2019
LagosismyHome:

Comeonna..... yes he did wrong but take it easy . It not that deep , how can you hope this for someone and say it twice, when you are not a witch.

Who said I wasn't a witch grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by James89: 10:44am On Mar 24, 2019
jkzie:

Nairalanders please assist me with this ☝️☝️

Gracias

There’s no general date,it depends on the centers and sits available..so you Check for a center with a preferable date of your choice.I hope that helps.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by James89: 10:47am On Mar 24, 2019
LagosismyHome:

Ma I do hope you give me a final reply regarding my mail to you.so to know my fate.thanks.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by jkzie(m): 10:52am On Mar 24, 2019
James89:

There’s no general date,it depends on the centers and sits available..so you Check for a center with a preferable date of your choice.I hope that helps.

Thanks.. Very much helpful

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (536)

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Travelling To Canada Part 6

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.