Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:45 PM

Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. (6484 Views)

Jubilation As Osinbajo Releases Post-surgery Photo With Wife, Doctors / Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. / Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by FarahAideed: 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
buhariguy:
but you voted for your ineffectual buffoon to be given the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra millions, 7 billions to fake pastors and 7billion to those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic terrorist social cultural leaders like ohaneze afeniferi etc. To garner vote for him, instead of to let the stipend reach the masses.

Get your facts right I voted for the dullard
Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by tempest69: 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
FarahAideed:
Where is the electricity?

Where are the jobs ?

Where are the refineries ?

Where is the good economy?

Where is the security ?

Where is access to healthcare ?

Buhari has failed to deliver all of the above only to turn into a father Christmas fascist months before the election in a bid to sway voters with such wild deception that I even consider an insult to Nigerians ....Nigerians must unify and reject such a bad govt in totality because we did not not vote for Buhari to become a stipend doler.
yes he has failed your family full of thieves and borrowers of 11bn with refund...

You are a thieve and an enemy of the common man

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by FarahAideed: 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
tempest69:
yes he has failed your family full of thieves and borrowers of 11bn with refund...

You are a thieve and an enemy of the common man

You clearly dobtvplan on having any sense soon so I leave you to God
Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by quickberry(m): 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
FarahAideed:

Where are the jobs ?

Where is the security ?

Buhari has failed to deliver all of the above only to turn into a father Christmas fascist months before the election in a bid to sway voters with such wild deception that I even consider an insult to Nigerians ....Nigerians must unify and reject such a bad govt in totality because we did not not vote for Buhari to become a stipend doler.

PDP had 16 years with several billions of dollars to put those things in place but couldn't do it, let's allow this administration to conclude their first term before we say or do anything. Thanks

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by luvinhubby(m): 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
Butterflyle0:

From the OP

I am sure even your family members would find it hard giving you 10k but the FG are doing so and expect you to grow with it.

"He that is faithful in little, more shall be added unto him"

If you are faithful with your 10k then you can get 50k and only a lazy youth would throw away 50k and be unable to grow a business with that.

Two things, you are either

1, Living with your parents and being taken care of

Or

2, You are living off a lady as her service boy.

If not, you should have known that ₦10,000 cannot start any business that can take care of anybody in this country currently.
Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by tempest69: 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
FarahAideed:

Shameless riggers and result alterers on..God will disgrace una by fire by force !!!!!!
the god that allows Ben Bruce to go free with 11bn debt or the one that allows FFK to steal 4bn.. That god must be the god of ADEJUMO that collects seed from $1000 and above..

That god must be seriously mad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by luvinhubby(m): 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
FarahAideed:

Get your facts right I voted for the dullard

Ignore that guy, he is a hybrid rabid attack dog.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by Butterflyle0: 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
luvinhubby:

Two things, you are either

1, Living with your parents and being taken care of

Or

2, You are living off a lady as her service boy.

If not, you should have known that ₦10,000 cannot start any business that can take care of anybody in this country currently.

I am actually living on my own and own/ run my own business which I started with less than 40k some 3 years ago and today its worth over 5m.

If you need tips on how to grow from little I am your man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by FarahAideed: 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
tempest69:
the god that allows Ben Bruce to go free with 11bn debt or the one that allows FFK to steal 4bn.. That god must be the god of ADEJUMO that collects seed from $1000 and above..

That god must be seriously mad

So FFK stole 4 billion and is still roaming free even after insulting Buhari for 3 years ? This is another reason Buhari must be voted out , after 3 years he can't put someone that stole 4 billion in jail even after all the insult .... Buhari is very incompetent....... And you what's your business between a Business man and loans taken from his bankers , are you the one that carried out risk assessment for the bank? For your information Silver Bird group is servicing it's loans and is on schedule so that's non of your business .
Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by FarahAideed: 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
quickberry:

PDP had 16 years with several billions of dollars to put those things in place but couldn't do it, let's allow this administration to conclude their first term before we say or do anything. Thanks

Hello their first term is over and they are already campaigning for a second
Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by Butterflyle0: 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
FarahAideed:

So FFK stole 4 billion and is still roaming free even after insulting Buhari for 3 years ? This is another reason Buhari must be voted out , after 3 years he can't put someone that stole 4 billion in jail even after all the insult .... Buhari is very incompetent....... An you what's your business between an Business man and loans taken from his bankers , are you the one that carried out risk assessment for the bank? For your information Silver Bird group is servicing it's loans and is on schedule so that's non of your business .

When you call Buhari a dictator and a tyrant with one voice and the next you demand why in his tenure, FFK is still walking free despite having a stolen loot of 4b hanging around his neck without you querying the courts and wondering why the same one you call a dictator and tyrant has not influenced the courts in your imaginary tyrannical thoughts about him, then indeed you need your brain checked for leakages.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by Butterflyle0: 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
FarahAideed:

As against the 4 terms PDP had.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by Miradamian: 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
The fear of saraki
Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by kunmiiii: 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
Merimental:
mor like "TWO MILLION CORE NORTHERNERS TO GET COLLATERAL FREE LOANS"
if u ain't 4rm dat region, go hussle n 4get about dem cos notin 4 u.

Do u lack comprehension skills or didnt bother to read in a bid to antagonize the adminstration for the sake of cheap likes, you just ended up displaying your obliviousness. They picked a state from the South, North and East which seems reasonable enough, Is Abia and Lagos predominantly dominanted by Hausas ni, or u need geography lessons??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by ashjay001(m): 12:00am On Aug 13, 2018
Get money into d hands of d masses! That drives commerce, n in extension, d economy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by quickberry(m): 12:14am On Aug 13, 2018
FarahAideed:

Even so far, they av outperformed PDP. Moreover 5 months is still a long time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by FarahAideed: 12:19am On Aug 13, 2018
quickberry:

Even so far, they av outperformed PDP. Moreover 5 months is still a long time.

Out performed PDP where exactly ?

Is it economy ?

Is it corruption?

Is it access to health care?

Is it poverty alleviation?

Is it access to electricity?

Is it Human rights ?

Is it Maternal mortality?

Is it infant mortality?

Is it livability index?

Where exactly did they surpass PDP so we can discuss
Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by fyneguy: 12:19am On Aug 13, 2018
lekzyn:
You can't expect someone into building materials or spare parts business to collect such loan. Though it is very much good initiative but it is mainly for petty traders.

Yes...it;s for petty traders.

There are other packages with much higher amounts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by quickberry(m): 12:25am On Aug 13, 2018
FarahAideed:

Out performed PDP where exactly ?

Is it economy ?

Is it corruption?

Is it access to health care?

Is it poverty alleviation?

Is it access to electricity?

Is it Human rights ?

Is it Maternal mortality?

Is it infant mortality?

Is it livability index?

Where exactly did they surpass PDP so we can discuss

Economy.......one dollar was 21naira in 1998 but rose to 97naira within a year of PDP's misrule......u can google it, I will address other sectors tomorrow.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by Ndonu101: 12:27am On Aug 13, 2018
because election is around the corner?
Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by Merimental(m): 12:42am On Aug 13, 2018
kunmiiii:

Do u lack comprehension skills or didnt bother to read in a bid to antagonize the adminstration for the sake of cheap likes, you just ended up displaying your obliviousness. They picked a state from the South, North and East which seems reasonable enough, Is Abia and Lagos predominantly dominanted by Hausas ni, or u need geography lessons??
Oooooops undecided who piss u off ??
Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by FarahAideed: 12:51am On Aug 13, 2018
quickberry:

Economy.......one dollar was 21naira in 1998 but rose to 97naira within a year of PDP's misrule......u can google it, I will address other sectors tomorrow.

Was the Naira not stronger than the IS dollar in 1983 before Buharis bad governance destroyed than run with month ...While it took the PDP 16 years to take the Naira for 21 to 160 Naira it took your dullard just a few months to take it to 400 Naira...Nigerian economy had never been in a worse state with over 15 million jobs losses ( the highest on our history ) double digit inflation , over 89 million extremely poor people ( the highest in the whole world ) the Nigerian economy has never had it worse
Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by Rebelutionary: 1:02am On Aug 13, 2018
luvinhubby:
₦10,000?

What an insult. The capital needed by the aboki mai shai that hawks tea to start up or the mai guard to run a small street kiosk is more than that.

Create the enabling environment, work out policies that will reduce your exchange rates, fix your energy sector and small businesses will thrive.

This government is so daft.

Really? Even you is this ignorant? Please go to LAPO office and enquire what is the average loan market women come to borrow and you will see the sense in this...why do you think there is a rise in fintech (I mean your pay later and co)?

There's a family who is able to eat because of 20k the wife took from lapo to start her moi moi business. And you need to see how the lapo recovery officer hounds folks who take loans.

A Mohammed Yunus is a Nobel laureate because of Grameen bank which gives microcredit like this.

Yes there is a need for an enabling environment but you can't discountenance the fact this petty traders are a big component of our fledgling economy and whatever help they can get should be appreciated. Nothing is small

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by ORIENTATION101: 1:12am On Aug 13, 2018
FarahAideed:

Was the Naira not stronger than the IS dollar in 1983 before Buharis bad governance destroyed than run with month ...While it took the PDP 16 years to take the Naira for 21 to 160 Naira it took your dullard just a few months to take it to 400 Naira...Nigerian economy had never been in a worse state with over 15 million jobs losses ( the highest on our history ) double digit inflation , over 89 million extremely poor people ( the highest in the whole world ) the Nigerian economy has never had t worse
stop lying dollar was already 280 before jonathan left.
i remember apc campaiging with 218 per dollar in december 2014. and before gej left dollsr was already between 250 and 280 cos i deal with forex back thenw
nigeria is not going back to pdp if you like hit your head on aso rock.
pdp is egypt we nigerians re isrealites on a mission to promise land .we re not ready to go back to egypt because of the little crumbs from slave masters in egypt.we have never enjoyed gov in this country either. pdp is dead. if apc cannot solve our problem after 8years another party either kowa or labour party should take over forward ever till we get it right.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by 3kay945(m): 1:20am On Aug 13, 2018
FarahAideed:

Where are the jobs ?

Where is the security ?

Nigerians are not wise yet bro,.. Its a pity though.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by ayokellany: 1:28am On Aug 13, 2018
FarahAideed:

Where are the jobs ?

Where is the security ?

Says a Biafran.

Nigeria must unite vote out Buhari who is able to achieve all you listed in less than 4 years but vote in PDP with a motto of sharing the national wealth that could not do the same thing in 16 years.

I wonder what it is if not madness when most of your Igbos comment on NairaLand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by FarahAideed: 1:32am On Aug 13, 2018
ayokellany:

Says a Biafran.

Nigeria must unite vote out Buhari who is able to achieve all you listed in less than 4 years but vote in PDP with a motto of sharing the national wealth that could not do the same thing in 16 years.

I wonder what it is if not madness when most of your Igbos comment on NairaLand.

Why don't you name the One your dullard has achieved na so we can argue it out
Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by kunmiiii: 3:06am On Aug 13, 2018
Merimental:

Oooooops undecided who piss u off ??

Lol, Don't you agree it's incredibly disturbing and nauseating the way people just go into the flock effect, following the bandwagon and rushing to comment without reading to form their own logical conclusions just to garner likes??

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by menix(m): 3:20am On Aug 13, 2018
Wise crooks..

This is another avenue for sourcing Election fund.

If U know u know.
Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by ObservantFellow: 3:36am On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us grin

Carry your bucket list of complaints and go and enquire about them at the doorstep of the government that messed up everything you listed up there within their 16years of power.

You will eventually cry me an ocean. Don't worry

PMB SAK!! grin

E dey pain me because this is deja vu. Rochas used this same ploy back in 2015. And it worked. The only downside is that they failed to materialize once the elections were won cool
Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us grin

Carry your bucket list of complaints and go and enquire about them at the doorstep of the government that messed up everything you listed up there within their 16years of power.

You will eventually cry me an ocean. Don't worry

PMB SAK!! grin
dude what pain,he promised those things yet he failed to deliver..

This isn't about ipob or wailers chant,he promised and failed.. close to election he began sharing money like father Christmas..

I don't need money or whatever to vote cause he owe me good infrastructure and job and you expect me to take a worthless 30k
Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by madridguy(m): 5:22am On Aug 13, 2018
Welcome development.

Butterflyle0:
Finally, the money is beginning to tricklte down to every Nigerian no matter how lowly placed.

Market men and women congratulations to you all all over the federation!!!

PMB SAK

Budaatum come and see

Madridguy, sarrki, seunmsg, buhariguy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Police Detectives Storm The Nation's Office & Arrest Four Editors / Fashola Approved N40M For Fela Museum / BREAKING: AREWA BEGINS #IgboMustGo NATIONWIDE PROTEST APRIL 10 - ELOMBAH NEWS

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.