Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,896 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. (6480 Views)

Jubilation As Osinbajo Releases Post-surgery Photo With Wife, Doctors / Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. / Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by Butterflyle0: 5:54am On Aug 13, 2018
ObservantFellow:

E dey pain me because this is deja vu. Rochas used this same ploy back in 2015. And it worked. The only downside is that they failed to materialize once the elections were won cool

Well this materialized since June when TraderMoni was launched

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by Butterflyle0: 5:55am On Aug 13, 2018
FarahAideed:

Out performed PDP where exactly ?

Is it economy ?

Is it corruption?

Is it access to health care?

Is it poverty alleviation?

Is it access to electricity?

Is it Human rights ?

Is it Maternal mortality?

Is it infant mortality?

Is it livability index?

Where exactly did they surpass PDP so we can discuss

Deal with it, a 3 year old government has outdone PDPs 16 years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by shedy03(m): 6:32am On Aug 13, 2018
buhariguy:
but you voted for your ineffectual buffoon as he was given the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra millions, 7 billions to fake pastors and 7billion to each of those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic terrorist social cultural leaders like ohaneze, afeniferi etc. To garner vote for him, instead of to let the stipend reach the masses.
Where were you?
What was reaching the masses then was much more than this stipend, stolen money or not does not matter. The masses were not as hungry and suffering then as they are now.
Market women do not need to wait on d govt for N10,000 from d govt as the economy was booming and they were selling.
Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by Asebaba1(m): 6:37am On Aug 13, 2018
Merimental:
mor like "TWO MILLION CORE NORTHERNERS TO GET COLLATERAL FREE LOANS"
if u ain't 4rm dat region, go hussle n 4get about dem cos notin 4 u.
There is power in your tongue , use it positively instead of condeming
Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by wristbangle: 6:39am On Aug 13, 2018
So much uncouth words in the 1st page cheesy
Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by limeta(f): 6:42am On Aug 13, 2018
In Jona time they did not need loans
Business was booming .
First they make you very poor and later come to pretend to rescue you
This is how Turkey became a Muslim country
APC is pure evil
Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by ObservantFellow: 7:04am On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Well this materialized since June when TraderMoni was launched

Lol. We'll discuss on this 'materialization' again in 2020. Hopefully, not sooner.
Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 13, 2018
I thought BOA in collaboration with some banks is already doing something similar to this.... why this again?
Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by Butterflyle0: 7:26am On Aug 13, 2018
limeta:
In Jona time they did not need loans
Business was booming .
First they make you very poor and later come to pretend to rescue you
This is how Turkey became a Muslim country
APC is pure evil

PDP made Nigerians poor through 16 years of looting and mismanagement.

Do you suffer from selective amnesia?

This government is rather trying to reverse that by encouraging business growth at every level and as indicated by the OP, this one is for the lowest levels of business owners.

10k well utilized and repaid gives them access to 50k and 50k well utilized and repaid can grow their business to the levels of 500k if not more.

I personally can attest to how I began my own business with less than 40k, 3 yrs ago and today its worth over 5m and growing and this happened all during PMBs tenure.

Create a niche for yourself in business, consistently stay on it and be dedicated and you can even grow from just an idea with zero capital into a millionaire when you can sell your idea to someone with the money you need to commence.

Stop being pessimistic and stop thinking like an oliver Twist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by Okoroawusa: 7:57am On Aug 13, 2018
luvinhubby:

Two things, you are either

1, Living with your parents and being taken care of

Or

2, You are living off a lady as her service boy.

If not, you should have known that ₦10,000 cannot start any business that can take care of anybody in this country currently.

Come down from your high horse.#10000 is enough to start a petty trade.groundnut selling, akara roadside,chin chin,akamu(ogi),small jewelry business,corn roasting,assorted cut up fruits on a tray...so many to mention. People are already engaged in these trade and r paying rents,scholl fees,training children up to university level.

Like I have said before,"come down from your high horse"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by GavelSlam: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2018
FarahAideed:
Where is the electricity?

Where are the jobs ?

Where are the refineries ?

Where is the good economy?

Where is the security ?

Where is access to healthcare ?

Buhari has failed to deliver all of the above only to turn into a father Christmas fascist months before the election in a bid to sway voters with such wild deception that I even consider an insult to Nigerians ....Nigerians must unify and reject such a bad govt in totality because we did not not vote for Buhari to become a stipend doler.

SalamRushdie you are an incorrigible and shameless being.
Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by SalamRushdie: 8:16am On Aug 13, 2018
GavelSlam:

I see you are becoming paranoid Mr man and it's good ..SalamRusdie Indeed
Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by FarahAideed: 8:18am On Aug 13, 2018
GavelSlam:

Are you tired of playing butterflyle0 already ...You think everyone is like you shei...this is m only moniker
Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by GavelSlam: 8:20am On Aug 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I see you are becoming paranoid Mr man and it's good ..SalamRusdie Indeed

Gerrout.

Everyone knows at least one of your alternate monikers.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by GavelSlam: 8:21am On Aug 13, 2018
FarahAideed:

Are you tired of playing butterflyle0 already ...You think everyone is like you shei...this is m only moniker

In your little mind, anyone that has a good command of the English language is Gavel?

Try get sense.
Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by SalamRushdie: 8:33am On Aug 13, 2018
FarahAideed:

So diabolic GavelSlam is the miserable butterflyle0 , very interesting and here I was thinking Gavel had repented
Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by Butterflyle0: 8:35am On Aug 13, 2018
FarahAideed:

Who is playing me? Now I know you have gone full rètard.

So you are already dreading me grin

You never chi chun chin yet.

I am here to torment you more.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by FarahAideed: 8:35am On Aug 13, 2018
GavelSlam:

In your little mind, anyone that has a good command of the English language is Gavel?

Try get sense.

So you think if stop typing in bold fonts we won't know you ? I know how your evil mind works and I can spot your traits all over that butterfly moniker
Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by Butterflyle0: 8:37am On Aug 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:

So diabolic GavelSlam is the miserable butterflyle0 , very interesting and here I was thinking Gavel had repented

Look at this cretinous lout calling me miserable. I am sure you do not even know what that word means.

Dude I am so loving the pains you and your sort are passing through right now.

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us. grin

We are a movement known as Buharists and your pains are about to get jacked up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by gare(f): 8:38am On Aug 13, 2018
FarahAideed:
Where is the electricity?

Where are the jobs ?

Where are the refineries ?

Where is the good economy?

Where is the security ?

Where is access to healthcare ?

Buhari has failed to deliver all of the above only to turn into a father Christmas fascist months before the election in a bid to sway voters with such wild deception that I even consider an insult to Nigerians ....Nigerians must unify and reject such a bad govt in totality because we did not not vote for Buhari to become a stipend doler.

This is what i have said all along no plans to move this country forward, now its hand me down, how can this guys do business and survive when we do not have a healthy economy, this will not work, we need and plan and good policy to move the country forward.
Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by Butterflyle0: 8:39am On Aug 13, 2018
FarahAideed:

So you think if stop typing in bold fonts we won't know you ? I know how your evil mind works and I can spot your traits all over that butterfly moniker

Oga shut up with this your paranoia.

Gavelslam isn't me and if you think I am behind that moniker then I can see why you would blindly follow and support thieves and looters especially since your mind is now on auto drive and becoming erratic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by Butterflyle0: 8:42am On Aug 13, 2018
gare:

This is what i have said all along no plans to move this country forward, now its hand me down, how can this guys do business and survive when we do not have a healthy economy, this will not work, we need and plan and good policy to move the country forward.

You are obviously a tree rooted to one spot.

Everyone is moving forward in Nigeria except you . grin

Even the market women in the OP are so glad at the financial boost regardless of how little it is and will move forward with it and you sit there and say " it will not work".

See armchair economists that do not know that its the little businesses on the streets that drive bigger businesses same way a stream empties itself into a river and a river into the sea.

Even nature teaches these simple economic principles but can you see that? Of course not.

Keep wailing

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by FarahAideed: 8:47am On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Oga shut up with this your paranoia.

Gavelslam isn't me and if you think I am behind that moniker then I can see why you would blindly follow and support thieves and looters especially since your mind is now on auto drive and becoming erratic

This your Buharis logic of calling anyone at speaks against this very bad govt as lover of thieves is dead on arrival...You call people thieves but in 3 years your President has not been able to jail any till date ...
Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by Butterflyle0: 8:50am On Aug 13, 2018
FarahAideed:

This your Buharis logic of calling anyone at speaks against this very bad govt as lover of thieves is dead on arrival...You call people thieves but in 3 years your President has not been able to jail any till date ...

Yet you call him a dictator and a tyrant despite him not influencing the same judiciary your corrupt PDP of 16 years has influenced.

Your head must be paining you.

And yes you all are looters and thieves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by KanwuliaExtra: 8:56am On Aug 13, 2018
Bribing scheme loading . . . . .aka payment for votes! wink
At the 99th hour. . . . . wink
Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by SternProphet: 9:00am On Aug 13, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Bribing scheme loading . . . . .aka payment for votes! wink
At the 99th hour. . . . . wink

I predicted a lot of palliative before the elections and I am an APC supporter. There will be much more. You just wait. When everything is finished you will know what people power means.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by gare(f): 9:04am On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You are obviously a tree rooted to one spot.

Everyone is moving forward in Nigeria except you . grin

Even the market women in the OP are so glad at the financial boost regardless of how little it is and will move forward with it and you sit there and say " it will not work".

See armchair economists that do not know that its the little businesses on the streets that drive bigger businesses same way a stream empties itself into a river and a river into the sea.

Even nature teaches these simple economic principles but can you see that? Of course not.

Keep wailing

what you dont seem to understand is that your analysis above can only thrive in a friendly business economy with all the necessary infrastructures in place like regular power, security, good roads, goo taxation system for your information we have moved on, you can sit there in Nigeria waiting for handout from the govt to Nigerians without good business plans, after 6 months of this handout check the beneficiaries you will see the money is all gone.

I am not against the hand out but that is not the first thing for them to do, there is still need for a lot to done on the economy before this handout, i bet you the economy will swallow the handout and it will seems as if nothing was done in the first place
Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by Butterflyle0: 9:06am On Aug 13, 2018
gare:

what you dont seem to understand is that your analysis above can only thrive in a friendly business economy with all the necessary infrastructures in place like regular power, security, good roads, goo taxation system for your information we have moved on, you can sit there in Nigeria waiting for handout from the govt to Nigerians without good business plans, after 6 months of this handout check the beneficiaries you will see the money is all gone.

I am not against the hand out but that is not the first thing for them to do, there is still need for a lot to done on the economy before this handout, i bet you the economy will swallow the handout and it will seems as if nothing was done in the first place

Not everyone needs regular power to run a small business on a micro level.

Only a fool would throw away encouragement being given to them and not utilize their chance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2018
SternProphet:

I predicted a lot of palliative before the elections and I am an APC supporter. There will be much more. You just wait. When everything is finished you will know what people power means.

A hungry nation can never produce intelligent citizens. Poverty and democracy? No correlation whatsoever.

When you vote with your stomach. . . . You remain a slave for ever. But do Nigerians have any choice?
No. Give the beggars alms, and the will pray for any rogue to remain relevant in politics.

Poverty and illiteracy are the CHAINS that will bind Nigerians and Africans for ever. cheesy

The ROGUES in power will continue to keep NIGERIANS in chains and darkness with free bags of rice and a tin of peanut oil!

Sai BUBU! grin
Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by GSA01: 9:22am On Aug 13, 2018
Later some people will come and say i should vote in PDP candidate that did not give us any social investment programme, that reach out to common man as the APC government has done,

We know the PMB government have challenges. but with little, they have done more in 3 years,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. by nelcliff(m): 9:52am On Aug 13, 2018
Butterflyle0:
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

TWO MILLION NIGERIANS TO GET COLLATERAL FREE LOANS IN BUHARI ADMINISTRATION’S NEW MICRO CREDIT FOR PETTY TRADERS

*EACH STATE, FCT TO GET MINIMUM 30,000 BENEFICIARIES

*SCHEME OPENS IN LAGOS, KANO & ABIA TO FOLLOW

*GOES ROUND COUNTRY BY YEAR END

In a determined and significant bid to further enlarge its financial inclusion agenda for all Nigerians regardless of social class and economic status, the Buhari administration has launched a new initiative under the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP), called the TraderMoni, which will empower two million petty traders between now and the end of the year.

The scheme, which was launched last week in Lagos, would grant a minimum of 30,000 loans in each State of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory.

All together, the 2 million mark is expected to be attained on or before the end of this year, with petty traders in Lagos, Kano and Abia States set to be the first round of beneficiaries to draw the collateral free loans.

In addition to the 30,000 loans per State, States with larger populations like Lagos and Kano are expected to get more than 30,000 loans. Across the country, especially in the pilot states, about 500,000 potential beneficiaries have so far been enumerated.

In order to identify the beneficiaries, no less than 4,000 enumeration agents have been engaged by the Bank of Industry which is deploying the new scheme.

TraderMoni is designed to help petty traders expand their trade through the provision of collateral free loans of N10,000. The loans are repayable within a period of six months.

Under the scheme, beneficiaries can get access to a higher facility ranging from N15,000 to N50,000 when they repay N10,000 within the stipulated time period.

The goal of the Buhari Administration is to use the TraderMoni to take financial inclusion down to the grassroots, the bottom of the ladder, considering the contribution of petty traders to economic development.

The Federal Government is also aware of the fact that many of the petty traders don’t have what the commercial banks require to grant them loans.

This administration is keen to ensure that such traders at that level are able to build their businesses and grow.

TraderMoni was launched last Tuesday in five markets in Lagos State, with tens of thousands beneficiaries already. The Lagos markets already reached are Mushin, Ikotun, Agege, Ketu, and Abule Egba markets.

The scheme will soon be taken to other states in the country, with Abia and Kano states next in line. Beneficiaries are already heaping praise on the Buhari administration for this initiative that will improve their businesses.

A trader in one of the Lagos markets, Anna Enwerem, thanked President Buhari for the initiatives. “I sell clothes. This N10,000 would do a lot for me and my children. I like this programme so much. I will pay the loan before six months’ time. Before I didn’t believe it, but now that I have received my money I believe," she said.

Similarly, Chief Mrs Mufiat Adewumi, a market women leader in Lagos, said it will help ordinary Nigerians who cannot have access to commercial banks’ credit facilities because they don’t have collateral, “We are happy about
the TraderMoni because this is what we have been expecting for long, that the Government should assist the masses, especially the traders. We thank the Federal Government so much.”

Laolu Akande
Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity,
Office of the Acting President,
12th August, 2018

Link

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/279939-two-million-petty-traders-to-get-collateral-free-loans-fg.html

Mynd44, OAM4J I think Nigerians need to be aware of this and benefit too

Lovely approach but that won't stop your trip to Daura ur own home come 2019..

We need a young man to also test the federal tools to run this system call Nigeria.

Others will push from there..

I love my Country Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

BREAKING News Atiku Abubakar Demand For Buhari DNA Test / List Of Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2021 / Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.