Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

How To Obtain Stress Free Loans Without Collateral. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Obtain Stress Free Loans Without Collateral. (724 Views)

WHIFTY Networks : A Stress Free Job / Get A Job For Yourself Without Stress / List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Obtain Stress Free Loans Without Collateral. by france24: 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2010
Hello Forumites!

Do you know u can get a loan for your business without collateral?

Sometimes in our quest for Financial liberation,we sometimes find it difficult executing one
business idea or the other due to our financial constraints.

But i'm here to inform you that a new organisation is town with the sole aim of helping young minded entrepreneurs
who have sound and brilliant ideas but find it difficult bringing such ideas into reality.

What they do is after assessing your business idea and they find it marketable,they support by giving out loans from
50,000- 300,000 naira with two verifiable shortees that would stand as Guarantors.

It's dead simple,all what you have to do is come up with something brilliant and you're good to go!

For more info 08035049177 or 08025449352
Re: How To Obtain Stress Free Loans Without Collateral. by mellsin(m): 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2010
How do i get the loan as described,pls hook me up.

(1) (Reply)

Workers Needed / Hotest Vacancies! / Vacancies In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.