Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,864 members, 7,980,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:05 AM

A Recap Of Interaction Between Okun Youth For Change And Mrs Adedoyin Ibikunle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Recap Of Interaction Between Okun Youth For Change And Mrs Adedoyin Ibikunle (338 Views)

Utomi is an enemy of Ogun State, has entitlement mentality - Ibikunle Amosun / Ibikunle Amosun Surrenders 1000 AK47 Rifles, 4000 Bullets / "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Recap Of Interaction Between Okun Youth For Change And Mrs Adedoyin Ibikunle by OntopsWorld(m): 9:54am On Aug 13, 2018
*A RECAP OF INTERACTION BETWEEN OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE AND MRS ADEDOYIN IBIKUNLE ESHANOMI AN ASPIRANT KOGI WEST SENATORIAL SEAT*

*OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE*: Good evening ma.
Can we meet you ma?

*MRS IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*; I am Chief (Mrs) Adedoyin Ibikunle Eshanumi from Isanlu Community, Yagba East LGA of Kogi State. A daughter of revered clergy man and dedicated mother Rev. and Mrs. ibikunle over Four Decades ago.
I had my elementary school education at Idofin Isanlu and went to Comprehensive High School Odo Eri where i completed my Post primary Education in 1985.
Because of my quest for excellence in life i enrolled to School of Nursing Bida where i bagged Registered practicing Nurse certificate in 1993. I proceeded to Gwagwalada School of Midwifery Abuja in the year 2004.
I still had passion for knowledge, so I took a course in the University of Abuja to Study Public Administration both first and second Degrees.
My working experience started at Bio Water Isanlu 1986 to 1987, I also served as the Receptionist, in the year 1988 i joined MAMSER Now (NOA) as state Assistant Clerical Officer, I left to further my academics pursuit in 1989. Summarily,
I am an Administrator and a business woman of note,
I am happily married With godly Children.

*OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE*; Ma, we heard you are contesting.
How true is it?

*MRS IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*; Very true I am contesting for Senate Kogi West 2019 by the grace of God.

*OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE*:
Under which political party?

*MRS IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*; The All Progressives Congress APC.

*OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE*;
As a woman,what inspired you to wanting to contest?

*MRS IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*; As a woman, a wife, a mother, a daughter and a sister I feel the pain of our people and I am passionate to raise the standard of living of our people from the way it use to be. My aspirations is all about changing the narratives of poor leadership and bad representation.

*OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE*; Ma, can you please tell us what has been your contributions to the development of your community, okun and kogi west at large before now?

*MRS IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*; Its not in my nature to mention or talk about my good deeds but for the purpose of this interview I have been proactive in helping in the areas of education in terms of sorting out our Tuition fees, payments of waec and neco and jamb. Since 1996 I have adopted to cater for aged mothers and widows. God has enable me to provide boreholes to my community and beyond, I have provided free medical care, I have given cash and materials empowerment to widows. Ongoing is over three facilitated cash empowerment for the youth, women and farmers.

*OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE*; We have heard of so many things you are doing as regards service to humanity even without you holding any public office.
What is your driving force?

*MRS IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*; I am always conscious of my source and background so I feel as much as God has enabled me I must return back to humanity and most particularly my faith in God admonishes me to be selfless and and be humanitarian in acts.

*OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE*; Ma, if elected senator what are your plans for the youths?

*MRS IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*; Firstly as a mother i will strive to get them engaged, I will improve the education standards of the youth because I believe with proper awareness and orientation most youth will live purposefully. I will provide diverse empowerment opportunities either in cash, material or mentally equipping them to be self reliance and responsible.

*OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE*;
Ma, can you please shed more light on your recent CBN assistant for the youths?

*MRS IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*; The CBN assisted fund is a facilitated fund for farmers to enable them invest in establishing themselves properly. It will enable them fund their crop plantation properly with all needed funds. I believe it will help them a long way to achieving their own goal.

*OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE*; Ma, can we have your blue print?

*MRS IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*; My blue prints is summarized as doing everything that put the people’s first and redefining quality representation in the real sense. However a detailed agenda is still yet to be made public but I will soon.

*OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE*; Ma, how will you be able to sale through if elected been a woman?

*MRS IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*; Being a woman makes it easier. I will apply diplomacy and high lobbying tactics to sail through especially bringing democratic gains to our people

*OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE*; Kogi west has already faced a lot of challenges most especially our roads are not motorable how to you intend to achieve this if elected?

*MRS IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*;It’s quite pathetic but as a senator I will through humility and simplicity plead the cause of my people until it is done. I have lobbied empowerment’s among others even without been a senator, therefore if elected I will be more positioned to do more.

*OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE*; What in your view do you think is the most urgent problem facing the youths, that needs fast attention?

*MRS IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*; Unemployment and sound oriented mentality for confidence, self value and self reliance. In this areas I think we need to still repackage our youth.

*OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE*; Can we have some word of advice from you as a mother?

*MRS IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*; I am highly h
onored to be allowed to make such an advice. My advice to the youth is that they must first fear God, believe in yourself, be hard working, strive to be educated cos it’s a guarantee for a greater future, the youth should be focused and confidence and above all have endurance and perseverance but never forget prayers with these the sky will be your starting point.

*OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE*; I must commend your effort for finding out time of your very busy schedule to attend to this interview.
This interview will be publicized on print and electronic media with your kind approval.The floor is open for general questions

*MRS IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*; You have my consent.

*GENERAL QUESTION*

*FIRST QUESTION*:
What advice do you have for a female youth that is interested in politics and dreaming of contesting for a political post in the nearest future?

*MRS IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*; I will strongly encourage that because women tends to be more soft in heart, compassionate and accessible. Therefore female youth participation in politics will further position them to push and championed women causes and would offer more in leadership positions considering their simplicity and caring nature.

*OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE*; Thank you ma for taking out your time.
The interview has come to an end.

*MR IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*; Thank you my brother I strongly commend your initiative for this program. To all members of the forum I appreciate u all thanks for your time it was a moment well spent.*A RECAP OF INTERACTION BETWEEN OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE AND MRS ADEDOYIN IBIKUNLE ESHANOMI AN ASPIRANT KOGI WEST SENATORIAL SEAT*

*OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE*: Good evening ma.
Can we meet you ma?

*MRS IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*; I am Chief (Mrs) Adedoyin Ibikunle Eshanumi from Isanlu Community, Yagba East LGA of Kogi State. A daughter of revered clergy man and dedicated mother Rev. and Mrs. ibikunle over Four Decades ago.
I had my elementary school education at Idofin Isanlu and went to Comprehensive High School Odo Eri where i completed my Post primary Education in 1985.
Because of my quest for excellence in life i enrolled to School of Nursing Bida where i bagged Registered practicing Nurse certificate in 1993. I proceeded to Gwagwalada School of Midwifery Abuja in the year 2004.
I still had passion for knowledge, so I took a course in the University of Abuja to Study Public Administration both first and second Degrees.
My working experience started at Bio Water Isanlu 1986 to 1987, I also served as the Receptionist, in the year 1988 i joined MAMSER Now (NOA) as state Assistant Clerical Officer, I left to further my academics pursuit in 1989. Summarily,
I am an Administrator and a business woman of note,
I am happily married With godly Children.

*OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE*; Ma, we heard you are contesting.
How true is it?

*MRS IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*; Very true I am contesting for Senate Kogi West 2019 by the grace of God.

*OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE*:
Under which political party?

*MRS IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*; The All Progressives Congress APC.

*OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE*;
As a woman,what inspired you to wanting to contest?

*MRS IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*; As a woman, a wife, a mother, a daughter and a sister I feel the pain of our people and I am passionate to raise the standard of living of our people from the way it use to be. My aspirations is all about changing the narratives of poor leadership and bad representation.

*OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE*; Ma, can you please tell us what has been your contributions to the development of your community, okun and kogi west at large before now?

*MRS IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*; Its not in my nature to mention or talk about my good deeds but for the purpose of this interview I have been proactive in helping in the areas of education in terms of sorting out our Tuition fees, payments of waec and neco and jamb. Since 1996 I have adopted to cater for aged mothers and widows. God has enable me to provide boreholes to my community and beyond, I have provided free medical care, I have given cash and materials empowerment to widows. Ongoing is over three facilitated cash empowerment for the youth, women and farmers.

*OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE*; We have heard of so many things you are doing as regards service to humanity even without you holding any public office.
What is your driving force?

*MRS IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*; I am always conscious of my source and background so I feel as much as God has enabled me I must return back to humanity and most particularly my faith in God admonishes me to be selfless and and be humanitarian in acts.

*OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE*; Ma, if elected senator what are your plans for the youths?

*MRS IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*; Firstly as a mother i will strive to get them engaged, I will improve the education standards of the youth because I believe with proper awareness and orientation most youth will live purposefully. I will provide diverse empowerment opportunities either in cash, material or mentally equipping them to be self reliance and responsible.

*OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE*;
Ma, can you please shed more light on your recent CBN assistant for the youths?

*MRS IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*; The CBN assisted fund is a facilitated fund for farmers to enable them invest in establishing themselves properly. It will enable them fund their crop plantation properly with all needed funds. I believe it will help them a long way to achieving their own goal.

*OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE*; Ma, can we have your blue print?

*MRS IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*; My blue prints is summarized as doing everything that put the people’s first and redefining quality representation in the real sense. However a detailed agenda is still yet to be made public but I will soon.

*OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE*; Ma, how will you be able to sale through if elected been a woman?

*MRS IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*; Being a woman makes it easier. I will apply diplomacy and high lobbying tactics to sail through especially bringing democratic gains to our people

*OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE*; Kogi west has already faced a lot of challenges most especially our roads are not motorable how to you intend to achieve this if elected?

*MRS IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*;It’s quite pathetic but as a senator I will through humility and simplicity plead the cause of my people until it is done. I have lobbied empowerment’s among others even without been a senator, therefore if elected I will be more positioned to do more.

*OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE*; What in your view do you think is the most urgent problem facing the youths, that needs fast attention?

*MRS IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*; Unemployment and sound oriented mentality for confidence, self value and self reliance. In this areas I think we need to still repackage our youth.

*OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE*; Can we have some word of advice from you as a mother?

*MRS IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*; I am highly h
onored to be allowed to make such an advice. My advice to the youth is that they must first fear God, believe in yourself, be hard working, strive to be educated cos it’s a guarantee for a greater future, the youth should be focused and confidence and above all have endurance and perseverance but never forget prayers with these the sky will be your starting point.

*OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE*; I must commend your effort for finding out time of your very busy schedule to attend to this interview.
This interview will be publicized on print and electronic media with your kind approval.The floor is open for general questions

*MRS IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*; You have my consent.

*GENERAL QUESTION*

*FIRST QUESTION*:
What advice do you have for a female youth that is interested in politics and dreaming of contesting for a political post in the nearest future?

*MRS IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*; I will strongly encourage that because women tends to be more soft in heart, compassionate and accessible. Therefore female youth participation in politics will further position them to push and championed women causes and would offer more in leadership positions considering their simplicity and caring nature.

*OKUN YOUTH FOR CHANGE*; Thank you ma for taking out your time.
The interview has come to an end.

*MR IBIKUNLE ADEDOYIN*; Thank you my brother I strongly commend your initiative for this program. To all members of the forum I appreciate u all thanks for your time it was a moment well spent.

1 Like

Re: A Recap Of Interaction Between Okun Youth For Change And Mrs Adedoyin Ibikunle by meromero11: 11:05am On Aug 13, 2018
A great woman finally delving into politics. She's a phillanthropist, humane in heart, successful in professional service, successful at the home front, successful in business, very hard-working and diplomatic to achieve set goals. Wish you the guaranteed success madam.

(1) (Reply)

Obiano’s Media Aide Found Dead In His Room / 2019: Tambuwal Meets Atiku Over PDP Presidential Ticket / Impeachment Causing Sleepless Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.