Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,990 members, 7,883,419 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

Warning: Women, If You Can, Beware Of Medical Device Implants. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Warning: Women, If You Can, Beware Of Medical Device Implants. (827 Views)

4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / “avoid Women If You Want To Live Long” – 94-year Old Ex-president (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning: Women, If You Can, Beware Of Medical Device Implants. by oyetpel(m): 10:23am On Aug 13, 2018
I watched a documentary today titled THE BLEEDING EDGE, it's heart wrenching and showed how medical device implants for permanent birth control, hip replacements and hysterectomies have severed the health of so many women in the world, wrecked their relationships, drove them away from their families, ruined their sex lives and so on.

Because women don't want to have children more than 2 or 3 or because of unexpected pregnancy and the liberty to have continuous sex due to these reasons made birth control implants a very big market for medical device industries. But it's cons outweighs it's pros.

An example of such implant is essure, a coil like implant inserted through the vagina within 45 minutes. It's work is to block the Fallopian tube to close, so that sperm cells will not come in contact with the eggs. This led to different woman bleeding excessively after the incision. Many women ask their surgeon to have it removed but it left many fragments behind that continue to cause harm to the women. Some even got pregnant with the implant still in them and they had to bury their pre-mature, deformed babies.

Most of the women have formed a group of resistance to fight against these companies to stop producing some of these bad implants, a funny occurrence was that these women now know more about about surgeries and medical terms just the like surgeons because they are always in and out of hospital and have had many surgeries.

I know as a Nigerian you will read this and say, i pray that when i use it my case will not be like that, but that's okay.

If group of women can form groups and collected data of about 75,000 women going through this health issue, how many women that will be dying in silence in Nigeria?

I am still a young man and single, and i have been abstaining from sex for a long time. If i were to marry in the nearest future, i will rather use a condom, masturbate, do only pre-intimacy fingering and just ejaculate without penetrating or have sex breaks with my wife than let her have an implant inside her.

A woman has a vaginal mesh implant because she urinates always, the vaginal mesh melted against her other inner parts, and its gave her husband a cut on his pecker when he tried penetrating her.

Another woman after her hysterectomy saw her colon came out, when he husband saw it, he nearly fainted. (so irritating)

So many things to talk about in the documentary, but don't want to bore y'all.

Watch the documentary and discuss.
You can get it on fžmovies dot com, and it's 218mb.

cc: mrAMG
Re: Warning: Women, If You Can, Beware Of Medical Device Implants. by oyetpel(m): 10:55am On Aug 13, 2018
Another thing to add is that some of these implants were approved by Almighty American's FDA through loopholes in their rules and also most of the body's past and present commissioners have stocks in medical devices companies.

So they just set up a hearing committee, listen to one or two clinical trial patients (whom themselves later developed problems using it), listen to the producers of the device and just approve it.

What a mess America is.

Imagine what a mess we are in in Nigeria?

That make these commercials about breakthrough and innovations in medical technologies, sweet talk it in commercials but won't warn people about its severe implications and harms.
Re: Warning: Women, If You Can, Beware Of Medical Device Implants. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
oyetpel:
I watched a documentary today titled THE BLEEDING EDGE, it's heart wrenching and showed how medical device implants for permanent birth control, hip replacements and hysterectomies have severed the health of so many women in the world, wrecked their relationships, drove them away from their families, ruined their sex lives and so on.

Because women don't want to have children more than 2 or 3 or because of unexpected pregnancy and the liberty to have continuous sex due to these reasons made birth control implants a very big market for medical device industries. But it's cons outweighs it's pros.

An example of such implant is essure, a coil like implant inserted through the vagina within 45 minutes. It's work is to block the Fallopian tube to close, so that sperm cells will not come in contact with the eggs. This led to different woman bleeding excessively after the incision. Many women ask their surgeon to have it removed but it left many fragments behind that continue to cause harm to the women. Some even got pregnant with the implant still in them and they had to bury their pre-mature, deformed babies.

Most of the women have formed a group of resistance to fight against these companies to stop producing some of these bad implants, a funny occurrence was that these women now know more about about surgeries and medical terms just the like surgeons because they are always in and out of hospital and have had many surgeries.

I know as a Nigerian you will read this and say, i pray that when i use it my case will not be like that, but that's okay.

If group of women can form groups and collected data of about 75,000 women going through this health issue, how many women that will be dying in silence in Nigeria?

I am still a young man and single, and i have been abstaining from sex for a long time. If i were to marry in the nearest future, i will rather use a condom, masturbate, do only pre-intimacy fingering and just ejaculate without penetrating or have sex breaks with my wife than let her have an implant inside her.

A woman has a vaginal mesh implant because she urinates always, the vaginal mesh melted against her other inner parts, and its gave her husband a cut on his pecker when he tried penetrating her.

Another woman after her hysterectomy saw her colon came out, when he husband saw it, he nearly fainted. (so irritating)

So many things to talk about in the documentary, but don't want to bore y'all.

Watch the documentary and discuss.
You can get it on fžmovies dot com, and it's 218mb.

cc: mrAMG

Why tf am I tagged in this?
Re: Warning: Women, If You Can, Beware Of Medical Device Implants. by oyetpel(m): 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
mrAMG:

Cos of your comments on this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/4658328/married-couple-using-condoms-right
Re: Warning: Women, If You Can, Beware Of Medical Device Implants. by oyetpel(m): 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
mrAMG:

Re: Warning: Women, If You Can, Beware Of Medical Device Implants. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
oyetpel:

Oh I see

oyetpel:

And did I advocate for permanent birth control?

Even if you’d go for permanent birth control, is the process always guaranteed to fail? Did you stop to think that the doctor that carried out those operations might be inexperienced or even quack?

Even regular medical operations go wrong sometimes and that is because of something the doctors missed.

Bros, go back and read my post again and understand.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Do Not Want To Have Babies After Two Years Of Marriage / Thank you / Diddy Shouts Out To Single Parents, After Waking Up Early To Prepare His Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.