Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,104 members, 7,907,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:52 PM

Thank you - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank you (832 Views)

Thank you / Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank you by TissuePaper: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2018
Very helpful guys smiley
Re: Thank you by TissuePaper: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: Thank you by basmur(m): 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2018
And the funny thing is.. Everyone has got one or two health issues they re battling...

Pls ignore their ignorance!! And pray they see the bad in what they do.

3 Likes

Re: Thank you by TissuePaper: 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: Thank you by TissuePaper: 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
smiley
Re: Thank you by TissuePaper: 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
I wanted to post more pictures but nairaland's server is bad

1 Like

Re: Thank you by TissuePaper: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
Any more advice?
Re: Thank you by OldBeer: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
All I can say.

1 Like

Re: Thank you by TissuePaper: 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
OldBeer:
All I can say.
very very helpful... Thank you for this j

1 Like

Re: Thank you by Mizwisdom(f): 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
Those people are taunting you because they are insecure. It takes a person who lacks compassion, empathy, and brain cells to insult another person with his illness. The only advice I've got is for you to ignore them, don't be in such company, be the bigger person, that's all. You'll be fine

4 Likes

Re: Thank you by TissuePaper: 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
Thread closed thanks guys

1 Like

Re: Thank you by MacZrino: 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hypocrite, you didn't know how it felt when you insulted someone late Dad, you didn't know when you were insulting and trolling people for no good reason with your alternates. Now they found out you ain't perfect after all, and you are here looking for best action.

Long may your woes continue, Japhet.

1 Like

Re: Thank you by TissuePaper: 12:51am On Oct 07, 2018
MacZrino:
Hypocrite, you didn't know how it felt when you insulted someone late Dad, you didn't know when you were insulting and trolling people for no good reason with your alternates. Now they found out you ain't perfect after all, and you are here looking for best action.

Long may your woes continue, Japhet.
do you know what you are.. You're a big fool if you think you can come here to troll me.... Fvck off bro, I repeat get the fvck off my mentions... Also kindly unfollow me

Talking about perfection.. Are you perfect yourself... A fool you are
Re: Thank you by MacZrino: 1:19am On Oct 07, 2018
TissuePaper:
do you know what you are.. You're a big fool if you think you can come here to troll me.... Fvck off bro, I repeat get the fvck off my mentions... Also kindly unfollow me

Talking about perfection.. Are you perfect yourself... A fool you are
Painment, see him whining and crying like a lil Arrow that he is haha, I'm not perfect boy that why i don't go about insulting peeps for no reason, so shut up or go hang yourself ogre. 0nce again, long may your woes continue x5, now run along boy before I make you commit sucide by Dangote trailer, stupid dimwit.

2 Likes

Re: Thank you by TissuePaper: 1:23am On Oct 07, 2018
MacZrino:
Painment, see him whining and crying like a lil Arrow that he is haha, I'm not perfect boy that why i don't go about insulting peeps for no reason, so shut up or go hang yourself ogre. 0nce again, long may your woes continue x5, now run along boy before I make you commit sucide by Dangote trailer, stupid dimwit.
fvck off... Motherfucker, go cry to your mates
Re: Thank you by TissuePaper: 1:24am On Oct 07, 2018
Fvcking turd, travelled all the way from business section to troll me.. Jobless modafucker

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Advise Plss / Relocating!!!!! House Hold Items For Sale...location Ibadan / Lock The Devil Out Of Your Marriage/relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.