Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,827 members, 7,886,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

Nigerian In Florida Charged With Clubbing His Wife To Death With A Bat - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian In Florida Charged With Clubbing His Wife To Death With A Bat (9761 Views)

Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] / Nigerian Man Beats His Mother To Death With A Chair In The US (photos) / Female Banker, Others Charged With Defrauding Emir Of Kano’s Account (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian In Florida Charged With Clubbing His Wife To Death With A Bat by AloyEmeka5: 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2010
eldee:

It's as hard as finding a[b] black woman that's not excessively angry[/b]. tongue tongue

Na lie joor. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian In Florida Charged With Clubbing His Wife To Death With A Bat by eldee(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Na lie joor. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Show me a black woman that's not angry and I'll prove that Santa Claus exists. grin grin
Re: Nigerian In Florida Charged With Clubbing His Wife To Death With A Bat by AloyEmeka5: 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2010
eldee:

Show me a black woman that's not angry and I'll prove that Santa Claus exists. grin grin
Aisha 2[moderator], iice and Hauwa*. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian In Florida Charged With Clubbing His Wife To Death With A Bat by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2010
eldee:

Hello, am I invincible?

~Sissy~:

@ Ebony,

no vex. Lol. at least you got ma gist

conti. africa.
country. Equatorial  Guinea

lol longitude and latitude plz? Buckle your seat belt, we're ready for take off lol
Re: Nigerian In Florida Charged With Clubbing His Wife To Death With A Bat by eldee(m): 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Aisha 2[moderator], iice and Hauwa*. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Hehehe . . .Hauwa?? If she's the one I know, she once threatened to cut off Sauron's manhood. cheesy cheesy
I told you.

FL Gators:

Hello, am I invincible?

Erm . . . there's a reason why your middle name is Tempestous. shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian In Florida Charged With Clubbing His Wife To Death With A Bat by AloyEmeka5: 12:10am On Jun 24, 2010
eldee:

Hehehe . . .Hauwa?? If she's the one I know, she once threatened to cut off Sauron's manhood. cheesy cheesy

I don't blame her for targeting that manhood. Cutting it off will save a lot of women from misery. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian In Florida Charged With Clubbing His Wife To Death With A Bat by Hauwa1: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2010
Allah Ilalahi !!! shocked shocked

Chineke Nnam eeee,  shocked shocked

i don't do suya with pple's abuna ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked

May she rest in peace cry
Re: Nigerian In Florida Charged With Clubbing His Wife To Death With A Bat by AloyEmeka5: 12:23am On Jun 25, 2010
ANOTHER NIGERIAN MAN KILLS HIS WIFE!

It has happened again! Another Nigerian lunatic kills his wife. Mr LeKan Fawmi, pictured here (center) in glasses, talking with his defense lawyer Kirk Truslow, left, before being led off to serve a 20 year sentence for killing his wife Ebony. The couple lived at Burcale Road, Conway, Horry County, South Carolina.
Judge Edward Cottingham handed down the sentence during a plea bargain hearing at the Horry County Courthouse. Before he was sentenced to 20 years in prison Wednesday for stabbing his wife to death, LeKan "Tommy" Fawmi fought back tears and apologized to her family. "I'm really sorry for what happen. She was the love of my life and since she died I don't have a life," the 45-year-old Nigerian said. Circuit Court Judge Edward Cottingham scolded Fawmi for losing his temper and killing his wife, 20-year-old Ebonetess "Ebony" Fawmi; but said he did not give him the maximum 30-year sentence because Fawmi admitted his guilt. The judge also said he didn't want to force the victim's family to relive the death through a trial. Fawmi pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter, a reduced charge from murder, as part of a plea agreement.

[img]http://1.bp..com/_BaabZGe_Uf8/SMtX-ZZegKI/AAAAAAAADTc/VzVJEICBI3g/s400/anothernigeriawifekiller7.jpg[/img]
Lekan Fawmi

Ebony died from about 15 stab wounds to the front and back of her neck on Feb. 15, in an apartment the couple shared on Burcale Road. The couple had argued from about 2:30 to 7:30 a.m. that day, according to Ebony's then 14-year-old sister, who was living with the couple along with their 1-year-old son. The sister and boy witnessed the killing. Fawmi had threatened Davis with a knife during the argument before he grabbed her from behind at about 7:30 a.m. and stabbed her seven times in the front of her neck and once Davis' body went limp, Fawmi held her by her hair and stabbed her eight times in the back of her neck before he allowed her to fall to the floor. Ebony also sustained defensive wounds on her hands.

After he stabbed Ebony, Fawmi went upstairs, changed his shirt and then threatened Ebony's sister to not tell anyone or he would kill her, too. However the sister ran to a neighbor's house later after Fawmi ran from the apartment to call 911. Officers later found Fawmi hiding in bushes about 45 minutes later and he confessed to the slaying. According to Fawmi's attorney, Kirk Truslow, the case lingered in the system because initially Fawmi was found mentally incompetent for trial. After treatment he was found competent by a state evaluator and a private independent evaluation, Truslow said.
Re: Nigerian In Florida Charged With Clubbing His Wife To Death With A Bat by chika98: 12:30am On Jun 25, 2010
Na wa o!
Re: Nigerian In Florida Charged With Clubbing His Wife To Death With A Bat by tpiah: 12:39am On Jun 25, 2010
madam aloy-emeka

your "latest" incident happened in 2005.

do you have a problem?

God punish devil!
Re: Nigerian In Florida Charged With Clubbing His Wife To Death With A Bat by AloyEmeka5: 1:04am On Jun 25, 2010
When was the man sentenced, you old witch?. Even if it happened in 2005, does that make an old man like this murdering a 20 year old girl in front of her 1 year old son appropriate?. This animal stabbed her repeatedly for 8 times.
Re: Nigerian In Florida Charged With Clubbing His Wife To Death With A Bat by tpiah: 2:16am On Jun 25, 2010
^^i know you this decrepit aged w.hore did not open your stinking mouth to call others names.

useless old baboon, you presented your story as if it happened yesterday. Now, instead of you to admit your witch brain was rabble rousing, you think you have a s.tupid point?

monkey!!!

if you're not banned for what you did, then the nl admin are jokers!!!

evil resides in your genes and you need a thorough exorcism beginning from your great grandmother!

oshi ati iranu
Re: Nigerian In Florida Charged With Clubbing His Wife To Death With A Bat by Nobody: 3:17am On Jun 25, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

ANOTHER NIGERIAN MAN KILLS HIS WIFE!

It has happened again! Another Nigerian lunatic kills his wife. Mr LeKan Fawmi, pictured here (center) in glasses, talking with his defense lawyer Kirk Truslow, left, before being led off to serve a 20 year sentence for killing his wife Ebony. The couple lived at Burcale Road, Conway, Horry County, South Carolina.
Judge Edward Cottingham handed down the sentence during a plea bargain hearing at the Horry County Courthouse. Before he was sentenced to 20 years in prison Wednesday for stabbing his wife to death, LeKan "Tommy" Fawmi fought back tears and apologized to her family. "I'm really sorry for what happen. She was the love of my life and since she died I don't have a life," the 45-year-old Nigerian said. Circuit Court Judge Edward Cottingham scolded Fawmi for losing his temper and killing his wife, 20-year-old Ebonetess "Ebony" Fawmi; but said he did not give him the maximum 30-year sentence because Fawmi admitted his guilt. The judge also said he didn't want to force the victim's family to relive the death through a trial. Fawmi pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter, a reduced charge from murder, as part of a plea agreement.

[img]http://1.bp..com/_BaabZGe_Uf8/SMtX-ZZegKI/AAAAAAAADTc/VzVJEICBI3g/s400/anothernigeriawifekiller7.jpg[/img]
Lekan Fawmi

Ebony died from about 15 stab wounds to the front and back of her neck on Feb. 15, in an apartment the couple shared on Burcale Road. The couple had argued from about 2:30 to 7:30 a.m. that day, according to Ebony's then 14-year-old sister, who was living with the couple along with their 1-year-old son. The sister and boy witnessed the killing. Fawmi had threatened Davis with a knife during the argument before he grabbed her from behind at about 7:30 a.m. and stabbed her seven times in the front of her neck and once Davis' body went limp, Fawmi held her by her hair and stabbed her eight times in the back of her neck before he allowed her to fall to the floor. Ebony also sustained defensive wounds on her hands.

After he stabbed Ebony, Fawmi went upstairs, changed his shirt and then threatened Ebony's sister to not tell anyone or he would kill her, too. However the sister ran to a neighbor's house later after Fawmi ran from the apartment to call 911. Officers later found Fawmi hiding in bushes about 45 minutes later and he confessed to the slaying. According to Fawmi's attorney, Kirk Truslow, the case lingered in the system because initially Fawmi was found mentally incompetent for trial. After treatment he was found competent by a state evaluator and a private independent evaluation, Truslow said.

Obviously, Aloy.Emeka is trying to "predict" my "murder".

A nigerian wife killed in Florida, now another murdered wife named "Ebony"?

Ah ah, Aloy. Emeka, I know what you're doing on this thread, chick.
Re: Nigerian In Florida Charged With Clubbing His Wife To Death With A Bat by AloyEmeka5: 3:23am On Jun 25, 2010
Please I do not wish you death o. Evil is evil and cannot be celebrated or wished on anybody. I cannot wish even my enemy to be clubbed with base ball bats or to be stabbed 8 times in cold blood. I hope you are joking but please stop joking with your own death, its not a good thing.

if you die today, what will Ezeuche do? commit suicide or what? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian In Florida Charged With Clubbing His Wife To Death With A Bat by Nobody: 3:25am On Jun 25, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Please I do not wish you death o. Evil is evil and cannot be celebrated or wished on anybody. I cannot wish even my enemy to be clubbed with base ball bats or to be stabbed 8 times in cold blood. I hope you are joking but please stop joking with your own death, its not a good thing.

if you die today, what will Ezeuche do? commit suicide or what? tongue tongue tongue
Possibly. . . . He loves me too much grin
Re: Nigerian In Florida Charged With Clubbing His Wife To Death With A Bat by Blazay(m): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2010
Anything wife beating, it is either Igbo or Yoruba.
Welcome to the world of another Deji of Akure. grin
Yoruba men are worse though, the reason their women all walk around extremely subdued and battered.
Does Sani Kaita sound familiar anyone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgj1l9vUyhU&feature=related
Re: Nigerian In Florida Charged With Clubbing His Wife To Death With A Bat by AloyEmeka5: 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2010
Blazay:

Yoruba men are worse though, the reason their women all walk around extremely subdued and battered.

How does Sani kaita concern Yorubas and igbos?
Re: Nigerian In Florida Charged With Clubbing His Wife To Death With A Bat by Sissy3(f): 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2010
Blazay:

can you just you carry disgusting and nauseating tribal BS and disappear

must everything be tied to tribal belittling

angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian In Florida Charged With Clubbing His Wife To Death With A Bat by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2010
~Sissy~:

can you just you carry disgusting and nauseating tribal BS and disappear

must everything tied to tribal belittling

angry angry angry

Welcome to "POLITICS", my sister
Re: Nigerian In Florida Charged With Clubbing His Wife To Death With A Bat by flasha(m): 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2010
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger / Unity Bank Accountant In Trouble Over Forgery, Theft Of Customer’s N30m / Nigerian Fraudsters Jailed For £2.7million Lottery Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.