Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,042 members, 7,946,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger (9794 Views)

Abia Hunters Nab Suspected Pipeline Vandals (Photos) / Suspected Serial Fraudster Arrested While Hiding In A Water Tank (Photo) / Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger by Thonyb2: 7:38am On Oct 10, 2023
The Niger State Police Command has apprehended Usman Yahaya Muhammad from Kinboku-Kudu Village, Mokwa Local Government, for allegedly killing a motorcycle rider in the area.

The state’s Public Relations Officer, DSP Wasiu Abiodun, confirmed the arrest during a parade of suspects in Minna, stating that the suspect was arrested for culpable homicide.

Abiodun explained that after killing his victim, the suspect abandoned the body and fled with the motorcycle from the scene.

In an interview, Mohammed confessed to the crime, revealing that he boarded the victim’s motorcycle heading to Eppa village. However, before reaching the destination, he killed the motorcyclist.

When asked about the motive behind the murder, he simply stated, “I cannot say why I killed him. Something made me do it. After I finished killing him, I went and reported myself to our vigilante leader in my area, who then reported the incident to the police, leading to my arrest.”

“I macheted the Okada rider to death on the neck twice, and he fell. I then took the motorcycle away.”

When asked if he wished to face a similar fate to what he inflicted on his victim, he replied, “No, I want to die the way I killed. I want to live.”

The suspect, who also mentioned that his wedding ceremony was scheduled for Friday, has committed similar crimes eight times in the past.

The police command further disclosed that they recently arrested 38 suspects, seven of whom were charged to court for various offenses, including banditry, kidnapping, armed robbery, culpable homicide, among others, in the state.

https://.ng/2023/10/10/police-nab-suspected-serial-killer-in-niger/

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger by samwillyco1(m): 8:40am On Oct 10, 2023
Noted
Re: Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger by warrenweste(m): 8:40am On Oct 10, 2023
angry see the heediot still crossing he's leg and feeling relaxed while posing for the camera shocked

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger by Urheadmaster(m): 8:40am On Oct 10, 2023
tongue

This guy should be repatriated to Gaza. He will perform wonders there tongue

5 Likes

Re: Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger by AmazingELixir: 8:40am On Oct 10, 2023
Ok
Re: Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger by konikab: 8:41am On Oct 10, 2023
Damn 8 times, da man head done bend

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger by BigBashiru: 8:41am On Oct 10, 2023
@Jennyclay Jennyclay
I agree with you that the male gender are largely murderers and savages.....

The truth is no one in this world talks about the male deficiency i.e. they are mostly murderers....only in feminist countries like Canada is this uncomfortable truth discussed.
Re: Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger by Is04970: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2023
The suspect, who also mentioned that his wedding ceremony was scheduled for Friday, has committed similar crimes eight times in the past.
How many more does he have to kill before being tried?
Nigeria we hail thee.
Re: Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2023
Good
Might be a die hard supporter of the terrorist Hamas

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger by Franzinni: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2023
If a soldier goes to war and kills 50 people (enemies), is that also classified as being a serial killer ?
If an abatoir kills 100 cows in a week, is he a serial killer ?

If a man beats his dick up and 5000000000000 sperm cells burst out and die stuck to the left socks, is he a serial killer ?

My intrusive thoughts are in overdrive...

2 Likes

Re: Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger by ATEAMS: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2023
every time I successfully resist a self-destructive urge, I am so proud of myself. I can literally feel my synapses rewiring to create healthier habits or whatever

5 Likes

Re: Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger by Zayn00(m): 8:47am On Oct 10, 2023
NPF has started again!!! according to the story he killed the victim with a machete so where dem see guns wey dem dey carry put for table?

This country ehn 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:51am On Oct 10, 2023
Re: Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger by Phred1717: 8:55am On Oct 10, 2023
Death by hanging
Re: Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger by Zayn00(m): 8:55am On Oct 10, 2023
BigBashiru:
@Jennyclay
I agree with you that the male gender are largely murderers and savages.....

The truth is no one in this world talks about the male deficiency i.e. they are mostly murderers....only in feminist countries like Canada is this uncomfortable truth discussed.

So na only man dey kill abi… woman no dey kill is that your point? Smh 🤦‍♂️ You disappoint me sha… so chidinma ataga abi wetin be her name na resurrect she resurrect the man abi or for that canada wey u talk the women wey dey kill their children just to be with someone else na wetin? Abi woman wey dey divorce man for there collect everything wey the man worked for all his life na wetin… just look at what they did Emmanuel Eboue … isn’t that killing the man? Nawa oooo

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger by AntiChristian: 8:57am On Oct 10, 2023
tongue
Re: Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger by delzbaba(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2023
Do you know the meaning of serial killer?

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger by Goodlady(f): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2023
warrenweste:
angry see the heediot still crossing he's leg and feeling relaxed while posing for the camera shocked
He should also be matcheted to death!
Re: Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger by 1gbdata: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2023
Good
Re: Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger by wunmi590(m): 9:12am On Oct 10, 2023

Some people are just born to be mean, why killing your fellow human being?

What is the aim?

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger by Unperturbedpota: 9:14am On Oct 10, 2023
Just imagine, normally Fulani are brutal and animalistic now imagine a Fulani serial killer? Let that sink in.
Re: Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger by Theweekend: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2023
[quote author=Zayn00 post=126310323]NPF has started again!!! according to the story he killed the victim with a machete so where dem see guns wey dem dey carry put for table?

This country ehn
Re: Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger by Oblongata: 9:32am On Oct 10, 2023
Shey una understand the meaning of 'serial killer' bayi?
Re: Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger by Seunomobo: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2023
Whoever created this world...I'm sure had no idea evil will prevail over goood.....

Whoever created this world is no longer in control of the happenings here..

One thing is sure, this universe will one day self destruct and we all will go back to nothing .....(emptiness)
Re: Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger by Pwettylinda(f): 9:38am On Oct 10, 2023
Religion of pix undecided undecided
Re: Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger by BigBashiru: 9:47am On Oct 10, 2023
Zayn00:

So na only man dey kill abi… woman no dey kill is that your point? Smh 🤦‍♂️ You disappoint me sha… so chidinma ataga abi wetin be her name na resurrect she resurrect the man abi or for that canada wey u talk the women wey dey kill their children just to be with someone else na wetin? Abi woman wey dey divorce man for there collect everything wey the man worked for all his life na wetin… just look at what they did Emmanuel Eboue … isn’t that killing the man? Nawa oooo

It's about the rate of occurrence.... for every 100 male murders, there's only about 5 or 7 female murders....men believe they must resort to murder in the first instance and that it makes them manly.....women don't.. ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Fraudsters Jailed For £2.7million Lottery Scam / Unity Bank Accountant In Trouble Over Forgery, Theft Of Customer’s N30m / Police Partner Telecoms Companies To Curb Kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.