Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,508 members, 7,914,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:51 PM

Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists (30883 Views)

Police Foil Robbery Attempt, Arrest Suspect With N4.9m In Kano / Abia Hunters Nab Suspected Pipeline Vandals (Photos) / Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by etokhana: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
The operatives of the Rapid Response Squad (@rrslagos767) on Friday 18th December, 2020, arrested two suspected Awawa cult members in Oko-koto, Agege, hours after foiling a traffic robbery around Otedola Bridge on Lagos – Ibadan Expressway.

The suspects, Rasak Babatunde, m, 22 year-old mechanic and Idowu Wasiu, m, 16-year-old tailor, were arrested at their hideout.

In compliance with the directive of the Commissioner of Police, Lagos State, CP Hakeem Odumosu, the raid on suspected hideouts and black spots across the state, particularly in Agege and its environs, was part of the proactive strategies to minimize crime in Lagos State.

Some of the areas raided included Isokoko, Oke-Koto, Abattoir, Dopemu, Elere, Oniwaya and Pen Cinema, all in Agege.

In the same vein, a team of the Rapid Response Squad led by CSP Yinka Egbeyemi, Commader @rrslagos767, had foiled traffic robbery on Friday 18th December, 2020.

The team ran into the suspected armed robbers around 11:00 p.m. at Otedola Bridge inward Ojota. The robbers hurridly abandoned their motorcycle, with Registration Number, NND 268 WZ, a toy gun and some dangerous weapons.

The Commissioner of Police, Lagos State, has ordered for immediate investigation of the suspects while reiterating his commitment to get Lagos State rid of criminals and hoodlums.

CP Hakeem Odumosu also admonished members of the public to be sensitive to their environment and be alive to their civic responsibility towards maintenance of law and order and public safety of the state.

E-SIGNED

SP OLUMUYIWA ADEJOBI(mnipr)
POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
LAGOS STATE COMMAND
DATED 20TH DEC. 2020.

https://twitter.com/LagosPoliceng/status/1340616423463407616?s=19

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by chiwex(m): 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
They want what to make money by all cost.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by Simplyleo: 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lol, no be Nigerian police?

Get a toy gun and cutlass, seize a motorcycle from any available okada rider, then take a photograph of some innocent youths with the incriminating items, it is a game.

Nigerian police, I hail una.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by Rhapsodia: 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
Okay cheesy
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by xpressionx(m): 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
Everybody eye dey red. Let them be dealt with accordingly

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by Kylekent59: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
This is a result of bad governments. If the country was in a good state, this wouldn't have happened.
Small boys threatening people on the streets, talking back at someone when being corrected, and behaving like peasants.
Parents should please watch out for their children, watch where they go, and who they associate with.

Just today, I went to a store to get some stuff for my everyday use. The sales boy there was attending to me, all of a sudden a guy in his early 20, I guess, came and was hurrying the sales boy to attend to him first and pause mine using dirty language.

I was so exasperated that I cautioned him and told him to be civil in anything he is doing. He refused to give a listening ear saying if he wasn't answered, I wouldn't collect my stuff from the sales boy. I had to leave that store immediately for peace's sake.

Sometimes, the only way to shut a fool up is to walk away.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by Pochettino(f): 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
AFONJA

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by Mayng01(m): 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
Good job from the police
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by Jazzafizzy(f): 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
This awawa boys
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by adonni: 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
In the same vein, a team of the Rapid Response Squad led by CSP
Yinka Egbeyemi, Commader @rrslagos767, had foiled traffic robbery on
Friday 18th December, 2020.
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by Simplebeauty: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
grin
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by Dailyhappenings: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lol... Nemesis... It has to catch up someday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcgZ7GR-SGQ
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by Yusfunoble(m): 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
30 years for them

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by Enudapan: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
Boys that should be hustling everyday
Bombing steadily
Are into cultism that can't even feed you nor to talk of build you
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by twin7: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
The only sane arm of the NPF....the good guys.
Unlike the ones that incite, kill and frame.....Mad Dogs!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by rawtouch: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
kudos
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by Karrima: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
Good
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by DropsMic(m): 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
The gun no even get trigger....
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by bencarson007(m): 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
We pray for peace
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by HeadShot: 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
They should arrest their friends

And all those jobless youths under Ajah bridge

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by Lastmankc(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nah to lynch them make sense.Do u know how many people these fools must have robbed?
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by YorubaKinging: 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
The end is near
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by bayelsaowei(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
If each nigerian were allowed to legally own guns this madness would stop..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
Afanja youths making oyenusi proud grin

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by MidaserveNG: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
Secure your business and family
Buy wired / wireless CCTV Systems today

Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by rowland545(m): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
So person go say e wan Robb people... And e carry toy gun...nah wah oooo.

That's one thing wit fear.... As far as wetin dem point u get gun shape...u no go like test am...

Nah so yesterday I day come back from were I go shark...boys day under d bridge when I day pass dem day shout who goes der stop der thinking say I go fear make dem optain me...

Nah so I echo if dem born una well near me...non of dem fit...I for push person pikin from DAT bridge anything way wan sup make e sup...

When I don high...I no day see anybody again ooo
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by Omoslim26: 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
ok

See useless animals and them get fine hand work oo but se laziness go gree them work?

Chia see as ogogoro and SK don make them look like 46 57

Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by illicit(m): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
Awawa

Ota jan....
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by updatechange(m): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
Some of the areas raided included Isokoko, Oke-Koto, Abattoir, Dopemu, Elere, Oniwaya and Pen Cinema, all in Agege.

These areas are top notch, Adealu and Bashorun get top spot wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
That CUTLASS though
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by Tillatalk: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
xpressionx:
Everybody eye dey red.
Let them be dealt with accordingly
na this kind robbers police sabi arrest
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by rusher14: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
Kylekent59:
This is a result of bad governments. If the country was in a good state, this wouldn't have happened.
Small boys threatening people on the streets, talking back at someone when being corrected, and behaving like peasants.
Parents should please watch out for their children, watch where they go, and who they associate with.

Just today, I went to a store to get some stuff for my everyday use. The sales boy there was attending to me, all of a sudden a guy in his early 20, I guess, came and was hurrying the sales boy to attend to him first and pause mine using dirty language.

I was so exasperated that I cautioned him and told him to be civil in anything he is doing. He refused to give a listening ear saying if he wasn't answered, I wouldn't collect my stuff from the sales boy. I had to leave that store immediately for peace's sake.

Sometimes, the only way to shut a fool up is to walk away.

Bad government as seen in Compton or Chicago abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings / Fake EFCC Operatives Trying To Extort Hotel Guests Caught In Delta (Photos) / NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.