Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,615 members, 7,975,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:08 AM

Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists (30923 Views)

Abia Hunters Nab Suspected Pipeline Vandals (Photos) / Police Nab Suspected Serial Killer In Niger / Police Foil Attempted Bank Robbery In Ile-ife Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by melodyblog: 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
LAGOS NA WA

Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by alllivesmatter(m): 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
If those items where found on them....Then waste them...No Excuse.

Treat such with kid gloves and they will do greater harm...

Inhumane kinda...but waste them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by Drizzy5001(m): 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nice job .
Pls deal with them accordingly.
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by AFONJACOW(m): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
The suspects, Rasak Babatunde, m, 22 year-old mechanic and Idowu Wasiu, m, 16-year-old tailor, were arrested at their hideout.

These one's are from Western igbos ... I hope they are not going to blame ipob this time around

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by Yeyenairaland(m): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
Na Dem
Ndi ofe nmanu

Ndi ofe nmanu will come here now and check the names and go to topic without opening their wide dirty peppery mouths.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by mayorkent(m): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
Omo that knife clean ..
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by Tulsaguy: 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
To discourage this, it is simple just remove one of their testicle each, spice it up with red pepper and give it to them with a very chilled urine in the public.
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
Na dem!
Sofisticated fools
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol, no be Nigerian police?

Get a toy gun and cutlass, seize a motorcycle from any available okada rider, then take a photograph of some innocent youths with the incriminating items, it is a game.

Nigerian police, I hail una.

some places in lagos na hot area o
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by lexy2014: 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
etokhana:

https://twitter.com/LagosPoliceng/status/1340616423463407616?s=19

Was this arrest d result of sim card synchronisation with NIN? If it isn't, then that not how to fight crime
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by Comedian2019: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
They look repentant. Rehabilitate them and send them to sambisa to fight Boko boyz grin
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by Coronavirus84: 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
After this foolish set of boys go come club dey shout CASH OUT
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by Omotomilade1: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
They are a product of a failed state
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by m140(m): 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
Kylekent59:
This is a result of bad governments. If the country was in a good state, this wouldn't have happened.
Small boys threatening people on the streets, talking back at someone when being corrected, and behaving like peasants.
Parents should please watch out for their children, watch where they go, and who they associate with.

Just today, I went to a store to get some stuff for my everyday use. The sales boy there was attending to me, all of a sudden a guy in his early 20, I guess, came and was hurrying the sales boy to attend to him first and pause mine using dirty language.

I was so exasperated that I cautioned him and told him to be civil in anything he is doing. He refused to give a listening ear saying if he wasn't answered, I wouldn't collect my stuff from the sales boy. I had to leave that store immediately for peace's sake.

Sometimes, the only way to shut a fool up is to walk away.
So... thief no dey America?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by BarrElChapo(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
Kill them all ! Phyno kill them all
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by abimic(m): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
Thank God peace is returning to agege, last time out, OP MESA came to the rescue.
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by micflo28(m): 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
This ones escape jungle justice. They should be taken to a dark underground solitary cell and forgotten there.
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by olatuns2017: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
Simplyleo:

Get a toy gun and cutlass, seize a motorcycle from any available okada rider, then take a photograph of some innocent youths with the incriminating items, it is a game.

A typical unlucky Nigerian

Who doesn't believe his dad was not his biological dad after his mum testified in court with DNA result

You just unfortunate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
make dem behead them stupid fuckkersss.

see as dem be..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by peacenow: 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
chiwex:
They want what to make money by all cost.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Please look closely.
Something is not right here.
The mechanic has a dirty mechanic cloth and dirty hands with something in his hands like okada part that shows that he had just finished working or was working when arrested. If the mechanic had touched that newly purchased toy gun or the newly purchased cutlass used as evidence against them, his finger print must show in this clear picture.
Lagos is a place where people run as soon as they see people running towards their direction. Na who won die.

In my own opinion, evidence provided do not match suspect.
From traffic robbery to finding them in hide out is a bogus statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by ibkonekt(m): 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
Police try for this one. Credit given where credit is due

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by fcbgotel(m): 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
stay away from crime, crime doesn't pay.

Good even , pls kindly help a brother in need. 0028037494( Ehomanyin God's will) Access bank. Merry Christmas and happy new year to u all. thanks
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by Okortor: 3:45am On Dec 21, 2020
Do u av to be senseless to prove a baseless point? Get ur fact Right Before coming to spill trash here. I know that oke koto at agege well and those guys are known for criminal and robbery always. Several times de av stopped me while driving or walking because I do pass dere to beat express traffic... I confidently came out to challenge dem becos I av dealt with professional criminals so I can't shiver all because of amateur criminals. Next time, try make sensible comment.
Simplyleo:

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

FROM YOUR SENSELESS POSTS ALL OVER I HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVED YOU ARE A NEGATIVE PEESON. NOW YOU HAVE CLEARLY PROVEN THAT YOU ARE ALSO A MENACE TO THE SOCIETY. YOU ARE ARE NOT COMFORTABLE THAT YOUR COLLEAGUES IN CRIME ARE NABBED. ONE DAY WHICH IS VERY SOON THE GOD OF THE IGBOS WILL SETTLE YOUR CASE AND YOU WILL JOIN YOUR COLLEAGUES WHERE THEY ARE.
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by arsenal33: 5:56am On Dec 21, 2020
Kylekent59:
This is a result of bad governments. If the country was in a good state, this wouldn't have happened.
Small boys threatening people on the streets, talking back at someone when being corrected, and behaving like peasants.
Parents should please watch out for their children, watch where they go, and who they associate with.

Just today, I went to a store to get some stuff for my everyday use. The sales boy there was attending to me, all of a sudden a guy in his early 20, I guess, came and was hurrying the sales boy to attend to him first and pause mine using dirty language.

I was so exasperated that I cautioned him and told him to be civil in anything he is doing. He refused to give a listening ear saying if he wasn't answered, I wouldn't collect my stuff from the sales boy. I had to leave that store immediately for peace's sake.

Sometimes, the only way to shut a fool up is to walk away.
not just bad govt, also bad parenting, and people who just want it easy. Look at people hustling and selling stuff in traffic, they find things tough too, but they are not lazy unlike those robbers
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by arsenal33: 5:58am On Dec 21, 2020
m140:

So... thief no dey America?
thank you. Don't mind these people who always make excuses for these thieves who also rob poor and struggling people that are trying to make a living
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by Wartsnigeria: 6:44am On Dec 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

you are a suspect
Re: Lagos Police Foil Traffic Robbery, Nab Suspected Cultists by Kehinderichard(m): 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
Thee guys are everywhere now. kudos to the RRS - the only functioning police unit in Lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Houses And Shops Burnt In Nnung Oku Ekanem, Awa In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him / Senior Military Officer Nabs Soldier Extorting Money From Motorists (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.