Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,786 members, 7,921,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:44 PM

Federal Republic Of Sidon-lookers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Republic Of Sidon-lookers. (636 Views)

Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party / The Official Website Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria / The 1999 Constitution Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Republic Of Sidon-lookers. by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 23, 2010
This has always been the real name of Nigeria. All we do is talk-talk-talk and no body does any shiite!

All hail Federal Republic of Sidon-Look.
Re: Federal Republic Of Sidon-lookers. by EzeUche(m): 12:36am On Jun 23, 2010
Speak for yourself! angry

We Igbos don't care anymore. We fought we died and now we trying to find our way in this mess.
Re: Federal Republic Of Sidon-lookers. by Meddler(f): 1:04am On Jun 23, 2010
babaearly:

This has always been the real name of Nigeria. All we do is talk-talk-talk and no body does any shiite!

True talk. But aren't u one of them undecided Just saying unless u've done something to talk about.
Re: Federal Republic Of Sidon-lookers. by Busybody2(f): 1:08am On Jun 23, 2010
OUCH,

ROFL cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Federal Republic Of Sidon-lookers. by hatch: 1:14am On Jun 23, 2010
Hmmmm ! Everybody with his or her own wahala !
By the way,poster I hope you don't intend to shoot yourself on the toe ?
Lastly ezeuche why are you always sound like a 5 year old kid ?
Re: Federal Republic Of Sidon-lookers. by EzeUche(m): 2:36am On Jun 23, 2010
^^^^^^^

If you say so?  undecided
Re: Federal Republic Of Sidon-lookers. by bgees(m): 6:58am On Jun 23, 2010
babaearly:

True.
Re: Federal Republic Of Sidon-lookers. by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 23, 2010
bgees:

True.

thank God someone agrees
Re: Federal Republic Of Sidon-lookers. by Busybody2(f): 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2010
Example;

The accident that happened along the Lagos-Ibadan stretch of road yesterday, because of Police setting up illegal roadblocks on the expressway, yet getting away with it again, with not even a slap on the wrist cool
Re: Federal Republic Of Sidon-lookers. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2010
Busy_body:

Example;

The accident that happened along the Lagos-Ibadan stretch of road yesterday, because of Police setting up illegal roadblocks on the expressway, yet getting away with it again, with not even a slap on the wrist cool

gbeborun, one would think she was one of the reporters grin
Re: Federal Republic Of Sidon-lookers. by Busybody2(f): 12:21am On Aug 18, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

gbeborun, one would think she was one of the reporters grin

shocked Oh, I didn't tell you i was now the President of the Guild Of Association of Journalist in Kenya shocked Sorry i owe you lunch lipsrsealed

Seriously, if anyone asks, i am from Kenya or my black yansh is toast embarassed

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-469183.64.html#msg6589981 scroll down/up.

Ouch, see as dem dey give Ekiti uppercut, thank God I am Kenyan cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Federal Republic Of Sidon-lookers. by blacksta(m): 1:13am On Aug 18, 2010
Na wa o

(1) (Reply)

Is There Still FTA In Ecowas? : Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors. / Boy Said To Slash Throats And Sets Fire To His House / Should Death Penalty Be Abolished?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.