Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,648 members, 7,944,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party (48355 Views)

Sowore Announces Nationwide Protest Despite Police Warning In FCT / Photo's From African Action Congress National (AAC) Convention In Lagos / 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by mctowel01: 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
flexyrule:
The juju that is being used to hold Nigerian youths is very very very very potent.
We'll keep screaming "political marginalization and exclusion" of the younger geberation even when OUR candidate is infront of us begging for support.
We'd rather support the same people we have been accusing of maerginalizing us.

Let me go and finish writing my codes jare. Nigeria is iredeemable mbok!
I am telling you bro. Nigerians are very annoying

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by DonMekino(m): 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
I just wish Nigerians below the age of 50 can just adopt one political platform.... And help to rescue their future from this sinking abi already sunk ship called Nigeria from the hands of these vultures in APC and PDP....but alas we are here fighting ourselves non-stop just to defend our common enemies

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by danjudchi: 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
flexyrule:
The juju that is being used to hold Nigerian youths is very very very very potent.
We'll keep screaming "political marginalization and exclusion" of the younger geberation even when OUR candidate is infront of us begging for support.

U are right my brother we really need different hand PDP and APC are same folk deceiving us for years if PDP or APC get power then Nigeria is in big fire.

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by Nauttyprof(m): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
flexyrule:

Sad Truth

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by seguno2: 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
Robbin7:
I hope this goes far.

Are you WORKING with other people to realise your hope

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by omoelerin1: 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
lathrowinger:
How wish Nigerians can unite and vote this man in. I strongly believe that this SOWORE will try is possible best...
Exactly!
All these useless arrogant politicians would have suffered great humiliation. It would have sent a strong message to them that they are nothing, new waves of political system is blown over the county. This would have put an end to recycling of these same useless caliber of people who see themselves as first class citizens.

But unfortunately, majority of the population are yet to be freed from the psycho political slavery. No thank to ignorance. All the comments above attest to this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by Raptureminded(m): 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
I weep for Nigeria. Can u imagine some so called Youth abi literate that are in d front pg, speaking out of ethnicity bigotry. A youth like yourself is congesting instead of supporting u r doing otherwise. Nigeria Nigeria. I weep for dis country

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
sowore2019:
Today, Presidential aspirant, Omoyele Sowore and the Take It Back Movement announced its political platform — African Action Congress (AAC). This followed INEC’s release of newly registered political parties.

Dr Malcolm Fabiyi, Director General, TakeItBack Movement/Sowore 2019 Campaign announced that on August 15th, the official unveiling of the party, the AAC, will hold at the Party Headquarters in ABUJA.

“We will also be announcing the members of our Coalition of Authentic Progressive Parties & Organizations (CAPPO) on that date. With our own dedicated party platform, we are now able to match up a pace setting movement with a transformative political platform”.

Omoyele Sowore who had earlier promised to send President Buhari back to his home town also posted this unveiled logo and party name on his Facebook page.

“We call on progressives and youth everywhere to embrace the AAC. Our party is the authentic platform for political transformation in Nigeria”

The party’s adopted slogan was also communicated to be – Take it Back – Action!!!

https://nationaldailyng.com/sowore-african-action-congress-in-a-coalition-move/

who is sowore?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by GoodGovernance: 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
Malcom X,Sowore

Great Akokites!

African Action Congress=Unilag activists Party grin

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by dannyville2(m): 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
Greyworld:

... and be fraustated.

Aren’t you frustrated now?
SMH ��‍♂️ for Nigerian youths
Oya just vote for Buhari or Atiku
Your Mumu still Dey menstruate
E never reach menopause

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by ayoyonet(m): 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
Take it back

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by dheilaw1(m): 12:03am On Aug 15, 2018
he can not be president in the next 16 years
Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by King44(m): 12:11am On Aug 15, 2018
Seriously he is worth the trial, let's give him just one tenure only and if he doesn't work we kick him out and place a curse on his generation its simple, sawore Kingsley, fela , Donald should be the guys we should be talking about. All those recycled poo have nothing but lies to offer because they think their false promises will always work for them. I don't trust AAC neither his candidate but based on APC and PDP failure but something fresh is worth the trial. Besides, SAWORE should also focused on getting pple to vote for him from all zones, alongside his popularity it could be achieved. Let's take said baba back to daura, the old man dey use how oil money pay medical bills for UK like say na him work the money there

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by KenModi(m): 12:13am On Aug 15, 2018
pol23:
Make I come dey plan how I go do governor now oo...
To be more serious..
I don't see this guy wining his polling Unit...
I so wish he can,but Nigeria politics is crazy.
Politics is a dirty game,don't get involved if you're not ready to go dirty.
In my own solemn opinion,I will say He should join PDP...He can win primary Ticket for governor...
A state will be more easy for him to campaign and manage the youth with his Orientation...
He might likely win that...within 4 years as a governor,be different...show the world what a young Nigerian governor can be (not like that Yeye Bello) And from there we can be talking about President...I still remain his loyal fan...but I will vote for Atiku over him...I don't want him to share vote ....Buhari must go back to Daura.

It is mentalities like this that has made your ancestors keep ruling you and they would continue.

Instead of you lazy youths to vote for the bravest among you; one who dared to challenge the system; to set thins right; you are there reinvigorating the old, useless parties that have kept Nigeria backward.

It was in a bid to see Jonathan out of Aso Rock that the dumb, old man was voted in.

Now in a bid to get Buhari out of power by all measn, you want to vote in Atiku; a man that has been part of the system that has improvished and kept Nigeria underdeveloped.

I pity you! You thunk Buhari is worse, try Atiku

You never suffer reach

Instead of you to mobilize and encourage others to kick out this present crop of politicians and political class who care nothing about you, you want to keep oiling their machinery.

Like I said, you never suffer reach, more suffering on the way for u

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by owbabs: 12:25am On Aug 15, 2018
Nigeria youth, I take God beg una. Open Eye oooo

Take it Back - Action

Vote Sowore for President 2019

Vote Chidi Nwayanwu for Enugu State Governor

6 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by sexyanyabubakar(f): 12:40am On Aug 15, 2018
Balet:
Sowore, kindly wait till 2023, after baba's 2nd tenure.
Ok?
I hv spoken....

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by Sexina851(f): 2:04am On Aug 15, 2018
lathrowinger:
How wish Nigerians can unite and vote this man in. I strongly believe that this SOWORE will try is possible best...

Neither APC nor pdp should be re-elected

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by hadaydhollarpo(m): 4:12am On Aug 15, 2018
sabenabeauty:
this doesn't make any difference.
The winner is either from APC OR PDP.

if TRULY we want a REAL change must it be the names of the parties above to win by all cost? Lets' start smwhr and go for personalties not Party and stop seeing the smaller parties as nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by Nobody: 4:24am On Aug 15, 2018
I WILL VOTE FOR SOWORE IN 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by castorx(m): 4:24am On Aug 15, 2018
Hmm, Naija

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by Olumeme: 6:46am On Aug 15, 2018
The guy no go get 20,000 votes
Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by deebrain(m): 6:58am On Aug 15, 2018
OboOlora:
He should have made the logo look like Fela’s solidarity logo.

This one looks like he’s doing WAKA or Iya e

Hehehe
Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by titilayo02: 7:01am On Aug 15, 2018
lathrowinger:
just my taught too,I feel he has good plans for this country.he's never tired of making his intention known.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by Greyworld: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2018
dannyville2:

Aren’t you frustrated now?
SMH ��‍♂️ for Nigerian youths
Oya just vote for Buhari or Atiku
Your Mumu still Dey menstruate
E never reach menopause
You re a blatant fool. when i need your opinion i ll arrange for you to av a brain.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by dannyville2(m): 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
Greyworld:

You re a blatant fool. when i need your opinion i ll arrange for you to av a brain.

You keep proving that you have pap instead of brains
I can’t help you bro

Frustrated slowpoke

Wawa kawai
Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
pol23:
Make I come dey plan how I go do governor now oo...
Hurry up

To be more serious..
I don't see this guy wining his polling Unit...
I so wish he can,but Nigeria politics is crazy.
No it's not

Politics is a dirty game,don't get involved if you're not ready to go dirty.

politics is a game
Not dirty or clean
That's in your hands

In my own solemn opinion,I will say He should join PDP...He can win primary Ticket for governor...

Who will give new comer governor

A state will be more easy for him to campaign and manage the youth with his Orientation...

Nobody knows him in his state
It's only Lagos yoot dat know him

He might likely win that...within 4 years as a governor,be different...show the world what a young Nigerian governor can be (not like that Yeye Bello) And from there we can be talking about President...I still remain his loyal fan...but I will vote for Atiku over him...I don't want him to share vote ....Buhari must go back to Daura.
he need to start as councillor or commissioner

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
flexyrule:
We'll keep screaming "political marginalization and exclusion" of the younger generation even when OUR candidate is infront of us begging for support.
We'd rather support the same people we have been accusing of marginalizing us.

there's no juju
Just human psychology
Ppl don't vote for who they don't know
Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by Greyworld: 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
dannyville2:

You keep proving that you have pap instead of brains
I can’t help you bro

Frustrated slowpoke

Wawa kawai
when a sullen drunk meets a harlot we know d product. mention me n die of your own body odour.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by dannyville2(m): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
Greyworld:

when a sullen drunk meets a harlot we know d product. mention me n die of your own body odour.

E pain am

I won’t insult your parents, because they’re not worth it

Banzan yaro
Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by lindabon: 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
To all those youths on this forum making negative comments and talking down Sowore or making jokes, YOU ALL JUST CONFIRMED WHAT BUHARI SAID;
NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE LAZY.

Not only that; Nigerian youths are unpatriotic and have a deep hatred for Nigeria.

Buhari, Atiku, is your choice of candidate?
You people are SICK!!

Look around the world. Nigerians are probably one of the most hated people in the world. If you want to keep being slaves in Libya, Oman, etc.. so many of us Are tired of seeing so much degeneration in our country and we will stand firmly with intellectually sound young aspirants who will move Nigeria out of poverty and into prosperity.

To all those that will read all the negative comments from so called Nigerian youths, Don't dismay. Poverty has severely messed up the minds of our people. No be thesame 9ja wey pastors are blatantly defrauding people in the Name of tithes, offering, shilo offering, seeds, first fruit, etc,! yet, thesame Nigerians will carry their hopeless selves to thesame churches, and will continue giving their hard earned much money to pastorpreneurs; thereby prolonging their slavery.
If you ask them why; they will say TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED. or ITS AND ATTACK ON CHRISTIANITY.. and all sorts of crap.

Do you notice that its thesame tone they use to defend pastors that they use to defend Politicians; "SOWORE IS A SMALL BOY" or "SOWORE WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT BECAUSE HE HAS NO EXPERIENCE IN STEALING, KILLING CORRUPTION, LOOTING ETC SO ITS BUHARI 2019". Most Nigerians are sick in the head. As John Rawlings (former head of state and president of Ghana) said to Sowore; NIGERIANS ARE STILL IN LOVE WITH THEIR OPPRESSORS.

But whatever is wrong with us is about to be made right come 2019. The journey to save Nigeria and the entire African continent has just begone and we MUST finish this journey even if we have to drag the negative-lazy Nigerian youths accross the finish line with us.

Sowore 2019
ACC

Take it Back - Action!!!

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by lindabon: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
he need to start as councillor or commissioner

Sowore is contesting for President so if you want to Contest as Councillor or Commissioner, you can just do that. Don't tell someone else aiming for more to aim for less. Only people with low self esteem feel the need to drag others down. In fact, If you ma wan contest as President, go ahead. You are able bodied and probably not sick like PMB, so why can't you run a country?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
lindabon:

Sowore is contesting for President so if you want to Contest as Councillor or Commissioner, you can just do that. Don't tell someone else aiming for more to aim for less. Only people with low self esteem feel the need to drag others down. In fact, If you ma wan contest as President, go ahead. You are able bodied and probably not sick like PMB, so why can't you run a country?

unlike him
I don't have resources to waste like he does

I don't chase shadows

ppl who do don't make good leaders

and nigeria is not my priority

if it was I would win in a landslide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma’s Travel Ban, N4.3bn Fraud Case: FG Keeps Mum / Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election / Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.