Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,970 members, 7,933,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:11 AM

Apostasy: A Nice Movie About Jehovah Witnesses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostasy: A Nice Movie About Jehovah Witnesses (420 Views)

Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostasy: A Nice Movie About Jehovah Witnesses by oyetpel(m): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2018
Synopsis: A faithful Jehovah's Witness is forced to shun her own sister because of a religious transgression. As the separation draws out, she starts to question the meaning of God's love.

I ain't a JW, but this movie was beautifully made by the British

Very educative and interesting.

You can get it on fžmovies dot net, it's 219mb.

2 Likes

Re: Apostasy: A Nice Movie About Jehovah Witnesses by OneJ: 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
oyetpel:
Synopsis: A faithful Jehovah's Witness is forced to shun her own sister because of a religious transgression. As the separation draws out, she starts to question the meaning of God's love.

I ain't a JW, but this movie was beautifully made by the British

Very educative and interesting.

You can get it on fžmovies dot net, it's 219mb.

Outside the realm of fiction & movies, no JW is "forced to shun his sister" or any family member ,for that matter.
For example, If your sister is a criminal, caught & convicted by a Court of Law, would U campaign for her to be set free from punishment?

Jesus said. "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth.... I have come to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother..... Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me" Matt 10:32-39.

" Now I am writing you that U must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy ,an idolater.... with such a man do not even eat.... Expel the wicked man from among you"
1 Cor 5:9-13.

OP, It is Biblical practice to excommunicate unrepentant wrongdoers from the fold.
U either obey Jesus or reject it , the choice is yours.

Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is An HARLOT??? / MONEY AFFIRMATIONS ( Affirm It Now) / Ten Thousand-year World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.