Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,367 members, 7,891,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:57 PM

I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO (16035 Views)

Highlights From Almustapha (General Abacha's CSO) Interview With Brekete Fm. / 2023: Sanwo-olu’s Deputy, Hamzat May Run For Senate / I May Run For 2023 Presidency – Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:51am On Aug 16, 2018
Dancing Walker man like Peter and Paul...... cheesy wink
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by dotcomnamename: 8:51am On Aug 16, 2018
Lol
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by gcof(m): 8:51am On Aug 16, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
In your widest dreams..

the votes that would be counted or what? In Nigeria, as long as election is concerned, there is no rule of law, there is no sanity. That is what we should fight for now, there is no point getting a pvc and casting a vote that will not be counted
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by adetwin(m): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2018
your father!!! this man no get BRAIN ooooo
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Switruth: 8:53am On Aug 16, 2018
These guys dey take us for a joke. Honestly.
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Butoneday2(m): 8:54am On Aug 16, 2018
Shithole cantry
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by EarthXmetahuman: 8:54am On Aug 16, 2018
Jonathan released this criminal and murdereous piece of sheit at the height of desperation to retain power in 2015.

Then those mud eating flat heads keep telling us we betrayed gej. Like gej didn't betray us by releasing this criminal.
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by CSTR1005: 8:54am On Aug 16, 2018
richeeyo:

Abeg when were you born, it obvious you don't know the history of Nigeria, not the one in the book, for crying out loud that guy is an Assassin
Working for a head of state.
The same head of state that buhari also worked for.

If you can vote for the likes of buhari without thinking about other people's sensibilities, then Al-mustapha has every right to be voted for.

2 Likes

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Lifezhead: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2018
[Hamza Al-Mustapha, former Chief Security Officer to late Head of State, General Sani Abacha, says he will join the presidential race if prevailed upon by Nigerians to do so.

Mustapha of all people?!
Well, some children of hate may prevail on him to contest tho, as long as it is against Baba Buhari.
Children of perdition!
[b]Sai Baba we know

WHEN IS BUHARI RETURNING HOME
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by slowbreeze(f): 8:58am On Aug 16, 2018
Imagine??Even assassin wan rule us. Make evribody kuku run for president. Slowbreeze 2019 for presido..Ndi ala.
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Spainze007(m): 8:58am On Aug 16, 2018
Only the blind... pls help me tell them... i dont kw what Nigerians rili want. Me I am not blind and I have seen #PMB working...

post=70317446:

Only the blind will talk about no visible achievement in the present government, so we are not supirsed at all.

By the way, Go and contest in Peace now!
Who is stopping you?!
Or you can go and pull Mustapha out by force to come and rule you.
Swerve abeg!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by CSTR1005: 8:59am On Aug 16, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Jonathan released this criminal and murdereous piece of sheit at the height of desperation to retain power in 2015.

Then those mud eating flat heads keep telling us we betrayed gej. Like gej didn't betray us by releasing this criminal.
Buhari was a minister under the same government that slaughtered your leaders.
He still defends abacha till today.

How you can defend buhari and castigate Al mustapha is funny.

But then, that is what we have come to expect from afonja cone heads.
Mind boggling hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by spiritedtete: 8:59am On Aug 16, 2018
It's time my Dog run for President too...

Lee where are you? You have a Job at hand
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by nelronaldo(m): 9:00am On Aug 16, 2018
I don't blame Mustapha. After all Buhari was Abacha's pally and Nigerians still voted him.
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by lakeside30: 9:00am On Aug 16, 2018
devils advocate want to join the presidential race,oya now

1 Like

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Guide777(m): 9:01am On Aug 16, 2018
Anything but the 'B disaster' is welcome in 2019. From there we might stop the reaccession and start gradual recovery.
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by romenna: 9:02am On Aug 16, 2018
it has not gotten to this level abeg.
mustapha u beta kip kwayet dia!
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Humility017(m): 9:07am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70316978:
There was a country!
Mustapha of all people!!

Mustapha the 2nd in command to the Devil himself!
(The younger generations can Google him up to know the kind of person trying to rule them.)
Nigeria our country.
Jesus wept!

the guy is loved In the north bro..I remember the wild spread celebration that graced his release from prison.

the northerners reasoning differently from the way southerners think.
even buhari pic can win an election in bauchi, kano and kastina state.
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Humility017(m): 9:09am On Aug 16, 2018
nelronaldo:
I don't blame Mustapha. After all Buhari was Abacha's pally and Nigerians still voted him.

you will be surprised at the kind of people folks here in the north love to vote for.

they rather buhari sandals than vote an Angel.
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by frowland(m): 9:11am On Aug 16, 2018
zynellsmum:
please you guys most times get this wrong most igbos are not interested in the 2019 elections.its only here on Nairaland I get to see you guys refer to anyone that’s not in support of Buhari as igbos/ipob/pigs undecided,why all the hate amongst ourselves going back to history none of this men were all that good but the way everyone develops sudden amnesia baffles me.Please you all should stop fighting for politicians.Apc and Pdp Is still the same thing..we come here and spew hatred for each other while they are at closed doors having fun with each other,then during elections they come out and start pretending to fight,it’s a competition so it’s expected.After that they go back to be together

Marry me grin

1 Like

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by BanevsJoker(m): 9:12am On Aug 16, 2018
arcnomec:

Sometimes I read some of your comments with utter dismay.....Please can you google about Green party of Nigeria(GPN),if you care to know which platform the retired major belongs to.
Don't bother with that waste of oxygen. The poster clearly shows GPN, but of course, he wouldn't let the truth get in the way of his "zombieism".
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by shadyLP(m): 9:13am On Aug 16, 2018
shocked CSO to Sani Abacha??
Another devil's recarnate
Seeking for total destruction of Nigeria..
So After feeling d wrath of d blood tasting Buhari
U still have it in mind to come and unleash another horror... .
Get back to your fuckin hell..
angry angry
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by undeniableGrace(m): 9:15am On Aug 16, 2018
sarrki:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/280345-i-may-run-for-president-al-mustapha-ex-abacha-cso.html

I will even win this dude if given the oportunity. Does he think Nigerians are this gullible? What an insult to our existence.
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Anigreat: 9:18am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70317446:

Only the blind will talk about no visible achievement in the present government, so we are not supirsed at all.

By the way, Go and contest in Peace now!
Who is stopping you?!
Or you can go and pull Mustapha out by force to come and rule you.

shocked

Each passing day your stupidity multiply

I feel sorry for you, obviously you have a long way to go.
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by mustafa006: 9:23am On Aug 16, 2018
seriously if u listen to this man talks you will realize he is far intelligent and sensitive than our present day politicians, he also believes in total restructuring of this country
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by shounited74: 9:28am On Aug 16, 2018
Na wao ooo. This country don suffer. Al-Mustapha?
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by DKM123: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2018
You will be surprised that he will have plenty of votes from the North and many foolish people from the rest part of the country.

Ask Buhari!

You doubt me. Look below at what someone who can read and write is already propagating even when he hasn't started any form of campaign or paid publicity. Talkless of the illiterate almahajiris. He will get massive support. Nigerians are foolish like that.

Let him recruit the professional social media asslickers like sarrki and mannabbq whatever into Mustapha media campaign group for 10pieces of silver and this same set of people castigating him now on this thread will swear with their lives that he is the next best thing after sliced bread.
I really hope y'll meet your waterloo someday.

mustafa006:
seriously if u listen to this man talks you will realize he is far intelligent and sensitive than our present day politicians, he also believes in total restructuring of this country

1 Like

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by High01: 9:43am On Aug 16, 2018
sarrki:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/280345-i-may-run-for-president-al-mustapha-ex-abacha-cso.html

Can you account for the death of your late Boss firstly?

Or remain silent forever!

Up BS!
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by EarthXmetahuman: 9:46am On Aug 16, 2018
[s]
CSTR1005:

Buhari was a minister under the same government that slaughtered your leaders.
He still defends abacha till today.

How you can defend buhari and castigate Al mustapha is funny.

But then, that is what we have come to expect from afonja cone heads.
Mind boggling hypocrisy.
[/s]at least buhari didn't release the criminal that slaughtered our leaders just to spit on the face of Yorubas. Heck he even apologized for what happened to Abiola and gave him highest honor..

What did gej do? He even added insult to injury by releasing the same person that has been in prison for a long to spit on our faces and bloody flat head is talking about hypocrisy.

If you want to say mind boggling hypocrisy, look to the east.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Senate Pass 2019 Budget, Adds Extra Figures / If Obasanjo Dies Today, What Will Happen To Nigeria? / OPC Condemns Killing Of DSS Operatives By Pipeline Vandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.