Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,403 members, 7,891,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:43 PM

I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO (16042 Views)

Highlights From Almustapha (General Abacha's CSO) Interview With Brekete Fm. / 2023: Sanwo-olu’s Deputy, Hamzat May Run For Senate / I May Run For 2023 Presidency – Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by olawolami(m): 9:46am On Aug 16, 2018
if somebody like this man can still aspire for position Nigeria Don finish
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Ejorchris: 9:51am On Aug 16, 2018
he is better than Buhari
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by atilla(m): 9:52am On Aug 16, 2018
Power tasty? Abeg what does that mean lol

I don't know a single human or animal that woul want this guy to be president who is he deceiving himself
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Crackerwolf: 9:55am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70316972:
Hamza Al-Mustapha, former Chief Security Officer to late Head of State, General Sani Abacha, says he will join the presidential race if prevailed upon by Nigerians to do so.

Mustapha of all people?!
Well, some children of hate may prevail on him to contest tho, as long as it is against Baba Buhari.
Children of perdition!
Prevail kill u dia!

Sai Baba we know.

You are a talkative

I am sure your girlfriend complains all the time

It's not good for a man to talk to much

Face your barbeque business

A man who talks to much is empty
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Crackerwolf: 9:56am On Aug 16, 2018
sarrki:
What an effrontery?

Children of hate will still say anything but Baba

Hatred can blind ones reasoning

I am sure he’s contesting under pdp

You talk too.much

Must you always have an opinion?

Sometimes a man keeps things to himself

A woman talks not a man

Learn to keep quiet
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Crackerwolf: 9:58am On Aug 16, 2018
Obinwenite:
Pls i need to understand what you mean by children of hate?you people are being paid to destabilize this country.Spamming every thread,castigating everyone that will be contesting against PMB.If you support PMB with no visible achievement, then Al-mustapha has every reason to contest,after all they are birds of the same feather.
We say we need young president who will change things in Nigeria, but at every opportunity we castigate the young ones who have declared interest,while absolving PMB.2019 is pregnant, and no one knows tomorrow.....

Ignore him he is a notorious talkative he is always talking

It's either that's awoman of a very weak man
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by CSTR1005: 9:58am On Aug 16, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
at least buhari didn't release the criminal that slaughtered our leaders just to spit on the face of Yorubas. Heck he even apologized for what happened to Abiola and gave him highest honor..

What did gej do? He even added insult to injury by releasing the same person that has been in prison for a long to spit on our faces and bloody flat head is talking about hypocrisy.

If you want to say mind boggling hypocrisy, look to the east.
But you already pledged your undying support to buhari before he did that.

Buhari only sought to play more 2019 politics by honouring Abiola.

But in 2015, when Yoruba were voting for buhari, he was and still is pro abacha .

So you people are hypocrites.
And Al-mustapha already claimed he was under strict military orders from the same government buhari worked for and still defends.

I am sure that is a good enough apology just like buhari's 2019 gimmick, if you and your people are not mindless hypocrites.
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Crackerwolf: 9:58am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70317446:

Only the blind will talk about no visible achievement in the present government, so we are not supirsed at all.

By the way, Go and contest in Peace now!
Who is stopping you?!
Or you can go and pull Mustapha out by force to come and rule you.

Like I said you are a talkative
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Crackerwolf: 10:00am On Aug 16, 2018
sarrki:

All Igbo land will be a landslide for him

It was from there you here anything aside Buhari

You are always talking sarrki

Learn to talkless , you talk way too much for a man ..except this handle belongs to a woman then my man you need to rethink your lifestyle

It's appalling when a woman is so transparent because he talks too kuch
Ask your close friends I am sure they all consider you a chatter box
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Crackerwolf: 10:01am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70318320:

Hehehehe cheesy wink

Here again, wow

You really do talk too much
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Crackerwolf: 10:01am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70318363:

You've said it all sis.
It's a pity the country is like this.
Thank God we still have sensible youths like you around.
All hope is not lost.

WOW!!

MEN YOU ARE A TALKATIVE
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by sarrki(m): 10:02am On Aug 16, 2018
Crackerwolf:

You talk too.much

Must you always have an opinion?

Sometimes a man keeps things to himself

A woman talks not a man

Learn to keep quiet

Shut up
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Crackerwolf: 10:04am On Aug 16, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

I wasn't insutling you I was just stating a very obvious facts

I watch how loquacious you are on this forum

You always have an opinion on everything.

Aren't you a man? You talk too much for a man .

Every man here has an opinion but some choose to just obsesse but you seem.unabke to resist any opportunities to talk.

You talk talk talk and talk do you ever shut up?

All alnas problems stem from his inability to sit quietly in a room by himself .

If you observe all your numerous life problems it all comes from your talkative hanits .

Sarrki you are a big talkative
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by periphetes: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2018
So funny, someone is feeding this man with fantasy.
Nigeria seat of power has become a place of visit and relaxation for anyone .
Once you have the below qualities ;
1. A politician
2. Power intoxicated
3. Money backed up
4. Visited Prison
5. Excellent liar
6. Creative with embezzlement skills.
7. A Good actor to the public.

Same old viruses ruling us for decade,
deceiving the nation with political gimmicks. THE GOD OF THUNDER WILL VISIT THEM INDIVIDUALLY. Amen angry

Wake up Nigerians we are just been played with.
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by sarrki(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2018
Crackerwolf:

I wasn't insutling you I was just stating a very obvious facts

I watch how loquacious you are on this forum

You always have an opinion on everything.

Aren't you a man? You talk too much for a man .

Every man here has an opinion but some choose to just obsesse but you seem.unabke to resist any opportunities to talk.

You talk talk talk and talk do you ever shut up?

All alnas problems stem from his inability to sit quietly in a room by himself .

If you observe all your numerous life problems it all comes from your talkative hanits .

Sarrki you are a big talkative

Shut up

I always try to avoid online miscreants

1 Like

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Crackerwolf: 10:11am On Aug 16, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

I always try to avoid online miscreants

Just a fellow advise man to man.

You are embarrassing yourself

Be a man and learn to talkless

The world doesn't need sarrki opinion on every matter and comment

You are a talkative
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by sarrki(m): 10:13am On Aug 16, 2018
Crackerwolf:

Just a fellow advise man to man.

You are embarrassing yourself

Be a man and learn to talkless

The world doesn't need sarrki opinion on every matter and comment

You are a talkative

Attention is what you want

Pdp are epidemic to global peace
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by EarthXmetahuman: 10:15am On Aug 16, 2018
CSTR1005:

But you already pledged your undying support to buhari before he did that.

Buhari only sought to play more 2019 politics by honouring Abiola.

But in 2015, when Yoruba were voting for buhari, he was and still is pro abacha .

So you people are hypocrites.
And Al-mustapha already claimed he was under strict military orders from the same government buhari worked for and still defends.

I am sure that is a good enough apology just like buhari's 2019 gimmick, if you and your people are not mindless hypocrites.
same way we pledged our undying support for Jonathan in 2011 only to turn around and insult our sensibility right?
Last time I checked , same gej contested against the same buhari in 2011.

Wasn't the fact that he failed and insulted us the reason we went for buhari in the first place? At least we are not stupid enough to vote the same person that stabbed us in the back twice like the flat heads ..

We gambled with buhari and it paid off and nope buhari didn't give any order so why should he be blamed for being pro abacha... being pro anything shouldn't stop anyone from doing the right thing.. He did the right thing by apologizing and honouring the slain leader.
Something a fellow Yoruba man couldn't do, he did it. He is forgiven.

Gej has proven himself to be enemies of the Yorubas, now point to where the betrayer or hypocrisy is by voting him out or fhuck off my mention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Crackerwolf: 10:18am On Aug 16, 2018
sarrki:

Again.a sign of a talkative they talk so much they disgress frequently

What does pdp have to do.with me.advising you to reduce how much you talk

I have been watching you for a long while here

Always talking talking and more talking do you ever shut up to think?

You make 4,200 comments on month ! That is an average of 20 comments a day 7 days a week?!!!

Imagine the wasted time talking? Dude learn to shut up !

This is time you could use to write jamb or get a job so you can focus and be a real.man
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by DeOTR: 10:21am On Aug 16, 2018
mustafa006:
seriously if u listen to this man talks you will realize he is far intelligent and sensitive than our present day politicians, he also believes in total restructuring of this country
If I'm ever going to vote for a retired Soldier, that would be MI Tsiga (if he ever contest for any elective position).
Mustafa is far more intelligent than Buhari, but he's nothing out of the ordinary.
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up
You even have time replying him.
He just joined Nairaland less than 2 hours ago.
All his 18 posts is him quoting you and we.
We ignored him flatly.
You see he talks more when he sees your reply.
People like dis tin are better ignore, patriot.
You should know where this is coming from.
Don't roll in the mud with him and his ilks bro.
Take care.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by sarrki(m): 10:28am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70324380:

We ignored him flatly.
Take care.

Thank you my co compatriot

1 Like

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:29am On Aug 16, 2018
sarrki:

Thank you my co compatriot
You always welcome bro.
Nice day ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by sarrki(m): 10:29am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70324444:

You always welcome bro.
Nice day ahead.

N u too

1 Like

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by osazeeblue01: 10:30am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70317446:

Only the blind will talk about no visible achievement in the present government, so we are not supirsed at all.

By the way, Go and contest in Peace now!
Who is stopping you?!
Or you can go and pull Mustapha out by force to come and rule you.

What's wrong with your brain?
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Crackerwolf: 10:42am On Aug 16, 2018
sarrki:

You joined nairaland just last year and already you have talked over 24000 times?

My goodness you are a legendary talkative!

Even the women in romance section do not talk this much

Dude please get a job, a hobby anything just learn to keep quiet , if you talk this much no girl will stay with you for long. There are nairalanders who have been here for over 7 years and they haven't talked as much as you have. You talk and talk and talk never stopping

Learn to shut up it doesn't mean you less a man.

You talk too much !

Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 16, 2018
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by MENTORCH(m): 10:43am On Aug 16, 2018
If Mustapha can run for president, Evans the kidnapper can run too.
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Crackerwolf: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70324380:

We ignored him flatly.
You see he talks more when he sees your reply.
Take care.

Talkative

Damn!!

Dude can you stop yourself??
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by PapalsBull(m): 10:53am On Aug 16, 2018
[s]
ngadaAwo:

yes anything but Buhari
we have no apologies for that tongue
[/s]
Re: I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO by Rhozabeth(m): 10:54am On Aug 16, 2018
It is only in Nigeria that criminals contest for the position of the president! Things can never be right in this country until we begin to retrace our steps and put some people where they belong!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NASS Elections: Our Party Lacks Discipline – PDP Chairman / Ondo State Governorship Primary Election: Counting Begins / Why I Pushed For Direct Primaries ― Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.