Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,154 members, 7,949,961 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:20 AM

Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement (41144 Views)

Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) / Don Jazzy And Banky W React To Tekno & Danfo Drivers Pictured Together / Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by DanseMacabre(m): 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
I swear to God I used to feel for this clown but he's now shown that he's a furcking loser. Furcking wailer. Serial malcontent. angry angry angry
Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by RealSniper: 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
The guy needs their help and he's gonna get it legally. hahahahahah nawa for me sef
Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by kaen1317: 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
Instead of u to make a hit u are taking the hitmakers to court. Sorry. I hope they obey court order

1 Like

Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by VideoExpert(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
This guy never gives up
Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by kenex4ever(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
cucumbae:
Name one artiste for naija wey never steal songs,beats and lyrics before?
all

Wizkid dey steal beat a lot. I remember that popular Jamaican song wey him copy the bit n pattern.

Banky worse. Umbrella by rihanna

5 Likes

Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by Krafty006: 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
broke mode..... Quality leather footwear products 08181663616..
Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by kushercain: 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
oshe11:
Dont let me give You a BLACKFACE without a HIT

Lol sick bro grin
Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2018
This blackface sef.Since 2011 you no talk.na now you come dey talk.just admit you are broke and they will help you with small cash. Beef don finish with tuface now na with wizkid because em don get money and banky w.Oga better go back to your village with a strong man of God and find out your problems.Your village people dey pull strings with your destiny
Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by oshe11: 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2018
kushercain:

Lol sick bro grin

Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by SirLakes: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
Blackface no dey rest undecided

Anytime he's in the news Na copyright
Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by King44(m): 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
He might be right, they sued him thus sue them back

3 Likes

Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by konkonbilo(m): 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ayoswit:
I really feel pity for him and I wish these artistes can feature him in their music as a way of raising money for him cos it seems blackface is broke and frustrated.
you no lie my sister... He stays close to my side in Ikotun....the guy con melo for there....he's on low key,it's just unfortunate he's always hating and that won't take him no where
Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
Seriously this nigga is sick in the head
Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by ElSakina: 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
Who dey give dis guy man weed wey hin dey smoke?
Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by BrutusOj(m): 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
oshe11:
indomie generation kid spoted. Hard life Was a hit back then when Davido and Wizkid were stil learning how to dance to galala. You guys always come here to mock this guy without digging deep to know much about him. Blackface was the brain behind the defunct plantashun boiz, Blackface is lyrics personnified, he is probably not destined to make it via music, cos he is a great song writer and wasnt doing bad back in 2002/2003 after the break up

6 Likes

Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by mctons: 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
The name blackface is even a curse. Let him change his aka

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by oshe11: 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
BrutusOj:
indomie generation spoted. Hard life Was a hit back then when Davido and Wizkid were stil learning how to dance to galala
Lol.....

No be only Indomie generation I be oooo

Na Android phone generation

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by SirLakes: 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ayoswit:
I really feel pity for him and I wish these artistes can feature him in their music as a way of raising money for him cos it seems blackface is broke and frustrated.

If Mountain doesn't come to Mohammed, Mohammed will go to the mountain.

No artiste will want to associate with him with the kain cry e dey cry every day.

If he can stop all this cry cry n reach out to artistes he'll get free colabo sef n he'll bounce back.

Anyways, what do I know sef.
Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by nazablossom(f): 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
oshe11:
oshey the bahd guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by AuroraB(f): 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
mrjaydee:
Make dem contribute/ donate money for this black face guy. Na broke he broke, he no kill person.
fadalawd cry
See finishing cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by kunmiiii: 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
BrutusOj:
indomie generation kid spoted. Hard life Was a hit back then when Davido and Wizkid were stil learning how to dance to galala. You guys always come here to mock this guy without digging deep to know much about him. Blackface was the brain behind the defunct plantashun boiz, Blackface is lyrics personnified, he is probably not destined to make it via music, cos he is a great song writer and wasnt doing bad back in 2002/2003 after the break up

Irrational thinker spotted, what has indomie generation got to do with the truth and amazing punchline, so na hard life of way back be HIT for 2018, u just dey reason sideways because nobody here has disputed he's not a good songwriter, dude is broke, SIMPLE!!! how else can u explain his consistency of sueing the whole music industry!!

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by olajide8(m): 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
Everybody stole his songs - from 2face to banky and wizid what is all this nonsense and lies sef
Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by kabillionaire(m): 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
What's blackface problem sef?

1 Like

Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
cucumbae:
Name one artiste for naija wey never steal songs,beats and lyrics before?
Fela,Lagbaja,Majek Fashek,Kimono............should I continue

1 Like

Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
The last time I saw Blackface was with Plantashaun Boys when they arrived a show in a brown Mercedes 190E back in early 1999/2000. Since then, nothing seems to have changed much for Blackface.

The guy is broke and is desperate to resuscitate his comatose career by pulling tantrums and filing lawsuits.

Chai, pray against your village people. They no go let you blow, still people go copy your song come use am hammer. grin

1 Like

Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by Naijabash(m): 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
– APPLY NOW - still on
Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by Goddyss(m): 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
konkonbilo:
you no lie my sister... He stays close to my side in Ikotun....the guy con melo for there....he's on low key,it's just unfortunate he's always hating and that won't take him no where

Which area for ikotun
Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by Goddyss(m): 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
Starboy,2baba and banky should please give blackface some money to go sniff methamphetamine
Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by seniormallam(m): 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
Owu na bastard, Sir victor uwaifo did not sue Simi for joromi , wen davido was using small doctors line 'if you no get money hide ur face' small doctor said Davido is my G, Simi even used one lagbaja beat like but lagbaja didn't make any issue out of it, blackface stop court wahala , Duncan mighty that agreed that wizkid raised his dead career and prostrate for davido no be mumu, Duncan mighty know wetin him dey pursue
Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by Solz7(m): 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
BrutusOj:
ahead of the game in 2006 was also a big hit

1 Like

Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by konkonbilo(m): 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
Goddyss:

Which area for ikotun
council....
Re: Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement by Tonimordred(m): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
He needs money to buy canabis to reshuffle himself...e don exhaust d 1 wey e get 4 2011 finish so he nids cash 2 buy more n keep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video) / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Escape Night Club Debtors: Richard Nnaji Talks About Bobriksy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.