Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:59 PM

Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode (23390 Views)

Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ / Obafemi Hamzat Debunks Alleged Overnight Arrest Of EndSARS Protesters In Lagos / Ambode Debunks Alleged Viral Reports Of Endorsing Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Fatherofdragons: 10:18am On Aug 17, 2018
Adebowale89:

mechionu gi. which aba boys goto sch. Enugu and IMO still school than Abia in general after Enugu and IMO followed by Anambra. stop fooling yourself here beside we are talking about braveness

why didn't they use their bravery to resist NA oppress in the last military invasion in east. chest beating gbuo gi there

you no even get shame you're talking of Abia leaders. is it the same rogues that sell you people out to Fulani? or the one that refuse to develop abia from Theodore Orji, to ouk to that fat Albert ikpeazu

Too much ignorance oozing from one post

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by pawpzman: 10:18am On Aug 17, 2018
Adebowale89:

all this sermon is stale already. was calabar not once federal capital? even the first capital and oil producing state

Lagos development is the aid of the knowledge of Yoruba leaders, they woo, toast the head of state/president. they aligned with them when you people are still nursing your civil war even till date you're still nursing it hence your lacking behind in Nigeria political space.

and letting Igbo go, na Yoruba hold you people down? or na we be the Igbo leaders that was begging hausas your slave masters not to let you go when they threaten to send you back to your region?

unserious loquacious people
How old are you?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by resurgent2019: 10:18am On Aug 17, 2018
legendte:

He is definitely not pro Igbo. I never said all Yorubas but most of them do.

Care to explain what you mean by pro igbo?
Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Adebowale89(m): 10:18am On Aug 17, 2018
Odingo1:

Can you tell us what Yorubas have fought for in Nigeria .

Common restructuring Yoruba cannot achieve it since 1970, your people know only how to make noise and never ready to fight for anything. Always shouting diplomacy up and down because of their cowardice nature, while Fulani emir is ruling some part of Yorubaland.

what fight does Yoruba have to fight when you people are crying of domination, they're busy developing their region

not everyone lack foresight like you folk now. the question is where had your fight lead you to? is it not destruction of lives and your properties. sending innocent future kids youth to their early grave. shame no dey catch una?

18 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Adebowale89(m): 10:20am On Aug 17, 2018
pawpzman:
How old are you?

I'm not mate of your elder brother in age and mentality

16 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by chiagozien(m): 10:20am On Aug 17, 2018
Odingo1:
Yorubas always on Igbo neck in Lagos shocked shocked shocked, is it only Igbos that is living in lagos or is it because they are successful in their en-devours in lagos which bring envy and jealousy, in Lagos there are Hausa-Fulanis, Ijaws, Binis and others, why always Igbos.

There so many things that Hausa-fulanis do in lagos that if it was Igbos that was doing it haven will let loose.

They hawk illegal drugs openly all over lagos carrying it on their head.

They occupy empty land and convert it to resident area

They use Okada to block everywhere.

They occupy mile 12 area and use it as the like.

Yorubas will see all this and cannot talk because they are afraid of the northerners.
how do you want them to challenge their masters.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 17, 2018
Corrinthians:
When Ojukwu contested election, how many states in the SE did he win?

Why do you have to blame everyone else but yourselves for your misfortune?

I'm not really conversant with Igbo politics. I will do the research though. But you Nigerians are really funny. I support the Yorubas, Igbos will attack me. I support the Igbos, Yorubas will attack me.
Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by legendte(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

Care to explain what you mean by pro igbo?
Well that's not the topic. If you don't understand what it means then no point arguing.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by FlyoruB: 10:23am On Aug 17, 2018
Adebowale89:

mechionu gi. which aba boys goto sch. Enugu and IMO still school than Abia in general after Enugu and IMO followed by Anambra. stop fooling yourself here beside we are talking about braveness

why didn't they use their bravery to resist NA oppress in the last military invasion in east. chest beating gbuo gi there

you no even get shame you're talking of Abia leaders. is it the same rogues that sell you people out to Fulani? or the one that refuse to develop abia from Theodore Orji, to ouk to that fat Albert ikpeazu

I don't understand why you people still bother with those empty flatron braggarts when those jokers aren't even worth the stress. They beat chest, make noise, do 'notice-me' pass any other African on the face of the earth, yet they are the ones still fleeing their 'developed' region in droves for other regions for livelihood. cheesy Who else does that? After shouting all over cyberspace about how better-off they are than everybody else on God's green earth, the still pack their bags the following day and take the next Night-bus to 'lesser-developed' parts of Nigeria/Africa to earn a living. Why waste your time on such jokers? You get time o.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by goaldynboy: 10:24am On Aug 17, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
igbo votes didn't bring him, I doubt he has any romancing to do.

But then, I expect igbos to fall for a new pdp tribal disgusting politics again and throw brain in the bin while they embrace emotions.

Am assuring you, if every Igbo man take it upon himself to close their shops and vote against Ambode, Ambode will definitely lose!

Ambode is fully aware of the magnitude of Igbo votes in Lagos that is why he is not taking the propaganda for granted!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Adebowale89(m): 10:25am On Aug 17, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

Too much ignorance oozing from one post

shut up. if I'm wrong invalidate it with a sensitive response. Abia state aside from umuahia the state capital is an underdeveloped state and they are majorly businessmen and women so which education is that mumu talking about

12 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by TundeBricklayer: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

I wont go hate baiting with you. I am beyond that. Other than the fact that I said igbos are not on the same wavelength with other Nigerians, I have not insulted your tribe.

You can check my prior posts, it consists mainly of advice to the igbos to build and inhabit their homeland. We all know igbos are enterprising and all but it doesn’t mean they are adept at politics. Most Nigerians still view igbos with suspicion and that will take decades to remedy. Igbos like you are not making rapprochement with other Nigerians easy with your undue rudeness, pride and cheat beating.

I don’t have time to deal with your type. I have work to do today. Wish you a profitable day ahead.
Go and advice you tribe, Igbos are doing great in all ramifications, we don't need you useless advice, go and advice your leaders, your brothers and sisters in Fulani cage in Kwara need your help, stop wasting you time on peaceful Igbos, go and campaign for their freedom, heads are going down in your various states for ritual activities, go and advice your youths, there're high rate of Agboro and social almajries in your region go and advice you leaders.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Corrinthians(m): 10:26am On Aug 17, 2018
kmcutez:

I'm not really conversant with Igbo politics. I will do the research though. But you Nigerians are really funny. I support the Yorubas, Igbos will attack me. I support the Igbos, Yorubas will attack me.
Oh well, that wasn't really an attack, it was a reminder.

If indeed you don't know, let me tell you, Ojukwu won ZERO states when he ran.

Think about that for a minute.

12 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by chiagozien(m): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2018
Odingo1:

Can you tell us what Yorubas have fought for in Nigeria .

Common restructuring Yoruba cannot achieve it since 1970, your people know only how to make noise and never ready to fight for anything. Always shouting diplomacy up and down because of their cowardice nature, while Fulani emir is ruling some part of Yorubaland.
chai....

1 Like

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Adebowale89(m): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2018
FlyoruB:

I don't understand why you people still bother with those empty flatron braggarts when those jokers aren't even worth the stress. They beat chest, make noise, do 'notice-me' pass any other African on the face of the earth, yet they are the ones still fleeing their 'developed' region in droves for other regions for livelihood. cheesy Who else does that? After shouting all over cyberspace about how better-off they are than everybody else on God's green earth, the still pack their bags the following day and take the next Night-bus to 'lesser-developed' parts of Nigeria/Africa to earn a living. Why waste your time on such jokers? You get time o.

yes I get time. I have lived with them, dine with them and even dated them before so I know mostly everything about those empty things

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by chiagozien(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2018
Adebowale89:

try again because igbo bu igbo whether from sudan.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Lordofthewest(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2018
This is the igbo foolishness we've been talking about, you closed your shop in 2015 and ganged up against ambode after oba of Lagos threatened to throw you all into the lagoon he still won.So what makes you think you're politically relevant in this country.lol. Even economically ure beginning to lose relevance, while you are busy making noise and chest beating other tribes are getting things done underground.Check this year's forbes list of Africa most promising young entrepreneurs under 30 if you doubt me.
goaldynboy:

Am assuring you, if every Igbo man take it upon himself to close their shops and vote against Ambode, Ambode will definitely lose!

Ambode is fully aware of the magnitude of Igbo votes in Lagos that is why he is not taking the propaganda for granted!!

16 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Adebowale89(m): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2018
kmcutez:

Take note, I'm not Igbo, so remove the tribalism, so you can answer me properly.

No state wants the Fulani because of their murderous tendencies. They are not even Nigerians, but from Libya and other african countries. Did your president not tell you so?

shut up Chinedu. stop hiding your personality and to your dumb QST, take it to the presidency

12 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2018
kmcutez:

The best thing is give them their Biafra, so they can stay in their states, but so far as everyone is a Nigerian, they are free to settle in any state.

All states belong to all Nigerians.
This is the most correct point I've ever seen on this thread...

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by resurgent2019: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2018
FlyoruB:

Gbam!

15 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2018
Adebowale89:

shut up Chinedu. stop hiding your personality and to your dumb QST, take it to the presidency

OK o, Abubakar.
Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by resurgent2019: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2018
goaldynboy:

Oya try and close your shop and vote against Ambode in the next elections. Let’s see how influential igbos are politically.

16 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by afroniger: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2018
goaldynboy:

Enough of this nonsense talk!! You folks said more than this in 2015 and he still defeated una preferred candidate, how much more now that he is a performing incumbent? Ambode is bigger than your pettiness, but with or without Igbo votes he will win re-election so get off your high horses.

15 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Adebowale89(m): 10:35am On Aug 17, 2018
chiagozien:
and what happen to your oduduwa?
Does it mean you people cant do without your masters in the north.

the population statistics record it that you people are littered there than any other region in Nigeria

you can ask your kinsmen they know Yoruba don't stay off their land like that somewhat of building or buying properties out of their region unlike you lost lots

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by murphyibiam15(m): 10:35am On Aug 17, 2018
velocity25:
Umu-nnem, Umu-igbo it's time we think home, our so called fellow Nigerians are full of envy and backstabbing. let's unite and build our own nation. as the saying goes "he that's been rejected, cannot reject himself "
when Igbos hate themselves too..lol

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by EarthXmetahuman: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2018
[s]
goaldynboy:

[/s]lmao keep deceiving yourself.

If every igbo including their unborn children vote against ambode in Lagos, ambode will still win by a landslide.

13 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by chiagozien(m): 10:37am On Aug 17, 2018
Corrinthians:
Oh well, that wasn't really an attack, it was a reminder.

If indeed you don't know, let me tell you, Ojukwu won ZERO states when he ran.

Think about that for a minute.
that simple tell you what igbo needs most is to be on their own.

We love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu but if he contest for president in nigeria today,am sure he will loose his own polling unit.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Adebowale89(m): 10:39am On Aug 17, 2018
chiagozien:
try again because igbo bu igbo whether from sudan.

thought Igbo is Texas or Mississippi. una go dey make mouth up and down

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Corrinthians(m): 10:40am On Aug 17, 2018
chiagozien:
that simple tell you what igbo needs most is to be on their own.

We love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu but if he contest for president in nigeria today,am sure he will loose his own polling unit.
But you voted Jonathan and Obasanjo.

Do you see how funny you sound? Why not boycott all together to prove your mettle? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by velocity25(m): 10:41am On Aug 17, 2018
murphyibiam15:

when Igbos hate themselves too..lol
"the Igbos hate themselves "theorem is no more selling bro, check the tribes in Nigeria no tribe help their fellow brothers like the Igbos. #IgboAmaka

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by ProWalker: 10:41am On Aug 17, 2018
goaldynboy:

Let Ibos contest alone under APGA and pack all their votes there alone, they don’t need to hide under yorubas votes in PDP.

That will be the day that you will all understand the power yorubas have over Ibos economic life in Nigeria.

14 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by zudozz: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2018
post=70348908:
We, correct Igbos love Ambode and President Buhari, only the troublemakers do not.
Cc Joe Igbokwe.
Kenneth Okonkwo.....

I hope you know that ''NWOKE OBI E DI OCHA'' is not Ibo Language? You can ask.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why PDP Lost In 2015 But Will Win In 2019 – Kwankwaso / Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals / US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.