Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,500 members, 7,904,908 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:29 PM

My Father... A Brief Biography Of Elder Samuel Omigie By Oshor Omigie - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father... A Brief Biography Of Elder Samuel Omigie By Oshor Omigie (1165 Views)

My Uncle Made My Father A Gateman Of His School / A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. / Living With My Married Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Father... A Brief Biography Of Elder Samuel Omigie By Oshor Omigie by oshorstan(m): 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
BRIEF BIOGRAPHY OF ELDER SAMUEL AIGBEDION OMIGIE

My name is Omigie Samuel, A native of Uke-Ekpoma, Esan west Local government Area of Edo state. I was born into the family of Omigie Ogbeifun, August 16th, in the year 1947. I attended Uke primary school, saint Peter Anglican secondary school, Eguare- Ekpoma, Ujoelen Grammar school, and saint Malachi grammar school, Sapele, Delta state. I joined the NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE on August 1, 1973, where I served for 35 years retiring as SPO in July 31, 2008, at Oyo state. I am happily married with successful children and Grand children. All my siblings are hale and healthy, because of Gods mercies.

The most terrible period of my life was when I finished secondary school; I had to travel to Benin in a bid to get a job, so I can take care of my poor father and siblings. I had nowhere to stay, my first night was spent at Mobil filling station, Akpakpava First Junction, I had to sleep on the bench till day break , for 3 days alone in the cold, until I met someone from Esan who agreed to shelter me temporarily. I had to stay poor for a year before God smiled on me and I joined the NPF. I had to encourage myself to take Graduate studies to upgrade myself and get academic qualification. I decided to apply at University of Manchester, where I bagged a degree in Marketing and salesmanship. I worked at NPF HEADQUARTERS, Where I was promoted on double occasion.

The most happy period of my life was when my wife gives birth to a child. I was very happy because I was the only child of my mother, and when I encourage my children to succeed, because of how I suffered.

I love and embrace Christianity, I made my children to be Christians through the power of Jesus and making him their lord and saviour , same I also did for my siblings.. I am currently an elder at LFC, Idunwungha community, Uhunwonde LGA, Edo state. My duty is to preach the gospel, encourage those in faith and outside the faith. My advise to advise to Nigerians is to embrace peace, serve God.

God Bless you.

Written by my Second son, Mr. Omigie Aigbedion Aimioshoria Stanley

(1) (Reply)

How Affordable Is Accommodation In Ajah And Environs? / Solar Powered CCTV Cameras / Abia Multimillionaire, Chief Bourdex's Daughter Enlisted In US Army (PIX,VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.