Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri (32608 Views)

2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri / 'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos / Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by HomeOfMe(f): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Reno Omokri should also look at himself and tell us why he chose to live Amelika instead of his own country the hypocrite should remove the log fro m his own eyes.
The plesident should live by example. He should be the one telling people like you and I that "there's no place like home". Aj'ole dabi ile..

1 Like

Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by VULCAN(m): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
And which houses did Buhari's children live in while they schooled in UK?

Hypocrite!

diegwu02:
GEJ never vacationed in UK but he has more than 4 luxury houses in highbrow Kesington and Knightsbridge, London.
Reno is an Idiot

2 Likes

Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
undecided Na wa. We pray for good leaders in this country, not these set of evil men in power.

1 Like

Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by KaptainAfrika: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
1. I agree, PDP is long gone, and they are gone forever.

2. I love how you believe, it takes only a President, to equip a single hospital to international standard - without doctors and nurses that are well-paid, without affordable healthcare for its patients, without the necessary laws passed by the executive and/or national assembly. The President is a magician, that magically equips hospitals, to international standard.

3. If the above was so, OBJ's wife would have at least died in a Nigerian hospital, Yardua would have been treated in Nigeria, Di.ckson's mum would have been treated in Nigeria.

4. You say blame game is stale, but when Buhari completes a project, you will go to the past to accrue to success to the PDP - You cant have it both ways.

5. But where do you see, a world-class facility, built in 4 years - Oh wait, only in countries that serious-minded.

Sharpshooota:

Wake Up from sleep ogbeni
PDP is long gone
APC is about to complete a tenure in office

So blame game is stale...
Buhari is a failure who can't equip one single hospital in the country to international standard
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by meforyou1(m): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
denko:
Buhari is not a honest man he has no integrity.
best comment in nairaland since inception
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by meforyou1(m): 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
diegwu02:
GEJ never vacationed in UK but he has more than 4 luxury houses in highbrow Kesington and Knightsbridge, London.
Reno is an Idiot

d ones u bought for him?
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by Sharpshooota: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
KaptainAfrika:
1. I agree, PDP is long gone, and they are gone forever.

2. I love how you believe, it takes only a President, to equip a single hospital to international standard - without doctors and nurses that are well-paid, without affordable healthcare for its patients, without the necessary laws passed by the executive and/or national assembly. The President is a magician, that magically equips hospitals, to international standard.

5. But where do you see, a world-class facility, built in 4 years - Oh wait, only in countries that serious-minded.

Buhari doesn't need any law passed to put hospitals back on track...

I'm glad you know Buhari is not serious minded... Give him eternity.. He wouldn't perform
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by Pavarottii(m): 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
diegwu02:
Reno is an Idiot

The one u gave him abi?
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by Grahamjnr(m): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Reno Omokri should also look at himself and tell us why he chose to live Amelika instead of his own country the hypocrite should remove the log fro m his own eyes.
Close your mouth. Don't spew stupidity. It's shameful to make illogical statement. Is Reno currently holding any political/governmental office? His living in America is just like any other Nigerians living over there: the cost of his living is on him and not on tax payers' money. But Buhari traveled using the nation's money. Make sense rush you small.

1 Like

Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by ajealadick(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
denko:

Buhari is very honest and no Nigerian leader living or dead can equal his honesty and integrity.
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
Grahamjnr:

Close your mouth. Don't spew stupidity. It's shameful to make illogical statement. Is Reno currently holding any political/governmental office? His living in America is just like any other Nigerians living over there: the cost of his living is on him and not on tax payers' money. But Buhari traveled using the nation's money. Make sense rush you small.

Quite on the contrary; stupidity resides in what you just spewed out; is Buhari not entitled as president to spend his holiday in any part of world - answer yes or no?
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
HomeOfMe:
The plesident should live by example. He should be the one telling people like you and I that "there's no place like home". Aj'ole dabi ile..

He broke no rules or took privileges that was not entitled to him - on the other hand, Reno should be practising what he is preaching, he should be living and contributing in Nigeria not abroad.
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
flames01:

Maybe you should also look at yourself and ask why you refuse to use your brain well. Ask yourself if the government is the one paying for Reno's presence in America or he pays for himself.

Perhaps if your brain was not working anticlockwise you may have realised that the matter was not about sponsorship (which in any case the president is entitled to) but about holidaying vs living abroad instead of here in Nigeria - you will recall, Reno started it without looking at the implication against himself.
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by flames01: 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Perhaps if your brain was not working anticlockwise you may have realised that the matter was not about sponsorship (which in any case the president is entitled to) but about holidaying vs living abroad instead of here in Nigeria - you will recall, Reno started it without looking at the implication against himself.

Your decayed brain is already turning you to a confirmed mental derelict. If not, you will know that your comment about Reno living abroad has NO correlation with this discuss at all, but I understand that you would be too dumb to know.
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by BigIyanga: 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
KaptainAfrika:
1. If PDP had put in place medical and tourism facilities in place;

2. Then they and their online wailers, would have the moral right to wail;

3. So sharrap.
Sharrap. GMB has been in the corridor of power since 1966.. Army Commander, Federal Minister, Head of State, PTF Chairman, Political Party founder, President.. How many hospitals did he build?
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
flames01:

Your decayed brain is already turning you to a confirmed mental derelict. If not, you will know that your comment about Reno living abroad has NO correlation with this discuss at all, but I understand that you would be too dumb to know.

Of course it does and reeks of hypocrisy; where Reno was criticising the president for exercising his legitimate right to spend his holiday abroad and at the same time ignoring the bigger fact that he himself is living abroad - although I obviously do not expect an akpu filled dense brain like yours to reason and appreciate the irony of Reno's position.
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by flames01: 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Of course it does and reeks of hypocrisy; where Reno was criticising the president for exercising his legitimate right to spend his holiday abroad and at the same time ignoring the bigger fact that he himself is living abroad - although I obviously do not expect an akpu filled dense brain like yours to reason and appreciate the irony of Reno's position.

Yeah, his legitimate right, especially now that he is president and someone else is footing the bill.

I hope you aren't one of those idiots that think anyone opposing buhari must be an igbo? If you are then you need to voluntarily drown yourself in the lagoon, cos you've become too senseless to occupy space among the living.

1. Who is footing the bill for Buhari's foreign trips?

2. Who is footing the bill for Reno's stay abroad?

If your neurons are intact, you will provide answers to these questions and stop your senseless verbal regurgitation here. undecided
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by Kingspin(m): 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
Racoon:
A president that shamelessly negates his own order that no public office holder including himself will seek healthcare abroad. undecided undecided
I wonder if this senile old man really ponders how the world feels about him and Nigeria. angry angry

The man is simply using public fund to extend his stay on earth.
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:14am On Aug 19, 2018
flames01:

Yeah, his legitimate right, especially now that he is president and someone else is footing the bill.

I hope you aren't one of those idiots that think anyone opposing buhari must be an igbo? If you are then you need to voluntarily drown yourself in the lagoon, cos you've become too senseless to occupy space among the living.

1. Who is footing the bill for Buhari's foreign trips?

2. Who is footing the bill for Reno's stay abroad?

If your neurons are intact, you will provide answers to these questions and stop your senseless verbal regurgitation here. undecided

The idiot here is the one who still does not understand that issue is NOT about sponsorship i.e. who is footing what bill (have already addressed that issue in an earlier post) but about the hypocrisy of the pot calling the kettle black.

While Reno is free to choose where he wishes to live just as much as the president is free to spend his holiday wherever he wants (whether sponsored by the tax payer or not - which in any case is his entitlement); however, Reno loses the moral right to criticise the president for travelling out while he himself is living abroad - hope all that got through that thick skull of yours.
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by flames01: 12:16am On Aug 19, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

The idiot here is the one who still does not understand that issue is NOT about sponsorship i.e. who is footing what bill (have already addressed that issue in an earlier post) but about the hypocrisy of the pot calling the kettle black.

While Reno is free to choose where he wishes to live just as much as the president is free to spend his holiday wherever he wants (whether sponsored by the tax payer or not - which in any case is his entitlement); however, Reno loses the moral right to criticise the president for travelling out while he himself is living abroad - hope all that got through that thick skull of yours.

Are you trying to tell us how your parents came about the unfortunate birth of a senseless idiot like you? Just asking.
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by shotuns: 12:28am On Aug 19, 2018
For decades, Nigerians have paid for their leaders and former rulers to get medical treatment overseas. That courtesy also extends to senior government employees
."For years, billions have been budgeted for the State House Medical Center while it has always been evident that every president mostly accessed medical facilities outside the country, going back to the 1980s
Former first lady Patience Jonathan has claimed that half of $31.5 million frozen in a corruption investigation was a government payout for medical bills she incurred in London in 2013. Ever-witty Nigerians took to social media to ask if she was buying eternal life.
Do you also know that the
Former military dictator Gen. Ibrahim Babangida Went for "medical vacation" in Switzerland.
Even he was treated for some weeks in Germany.
Govt also footed the bill when former President Umaru Yar'Adua received months of medical treatment in Saudi Arabia in 2008-2009, before his death.
Did you see the news?
State attorney general and commissioner for Justice, Hon Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma.
the senior advocate of Nigeria (SAN) passed on while receiving treatment in a London hospital.
Hyprocrites should Just go and zip up.
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:32am On Aug 19, 2018
flames01:

Are you trying to tell us how your parents came about the unfortunate birth of a senseless idiot like you? Just asking.

Not at all, but how two sweaty devils fornicated under the mainland bridge to later produce a bastard who assumes he has a monopoly of opinion and therefore free licence to insult at will.
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by begge: 1:07am On Aug 19, 2018
Sir the 10 days osho assure you to impeach saraki is over. whats d next step.
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by DSDLIVEREPORT: 2:31am On Aug 19, 2018
denko:
I will.rather say he used to or he was until blemished by d cabal
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by RexTramadol1: 2:54am On Aug 19, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Reno Omokri should also look at himself and tell us why he chose to live in Amelika instead of his own country; the hypocrite should remove the log from his own eyes.

Oh! I don't know Reno has started contesting elections oh......

I really wanted to believe you're better than this logically

Maybe just a bad day to reason.
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by modik(m): 5:17am On Aug 19, 2018
diegwu02:
Reno is an Idiot

....idiot for daring to say the truth against emperor Bubu ba??
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by modik(m): 5:21am On Aug 19, 2018
KaptainAfrika:
1. If PDP had put in place medical and tourism facilities in place;

2. Then they and their online wailers, would have the moral right to wail;

3. So sharrap.

I guess PDP forced BUBU to campaign against medical tourism and wastage of public fund?
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:40am On Aug 19, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Oh! I don't know Reno has started contesting elections oh......

I really wanted to believe you're better than this logically

Maybe just a bad day to reason.

Did you read the issue at all; who is talking about contesting elections - or did you just got out of the wrong side of the bed this early morning and forgot the side of sensible reasoning?
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by flames01: 6:58am On Aug 19, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Not at all, but how two sweaty devils fornicated under the mainland bridge to later produce a bastard who assumes he has a monopoly of opinion and therefore free licence to insult at will.

Oh, so you are a bastardd? I never knew until you made this confession.

But why would your parents copulate under mainland bridge now? Don't they have a house? Or were they too useless to afford to pay for accommodation and, therefore, got evicted by the landlord? I really pity your condition, bro. Please take heart.
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by dracosith(m): 7:01am On Aug 19, 2018
Did he promise you change? Is he going on vacation there as a public officer? What's your problem? Your support for buhari has so blinded your brains. My friend wake up from you slumber
ItsMeAboki:
Reno Omokri should also look at himself and tell us why he chose to live in Amelika instead of his own country; the hypocrite should remove the log from his own eyes.
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:35am On Aug 19, 2018
dracosith:
Did he promise you change? Is he going on vacation there as a public officer? What's your problem? Your support for buhari has so blinded your brains. My friend wake up from you slumber

Go on and keep exposing your intellectual laziness; while at it, kindly explain what is your problem with the president's holiday abroad e.g. is he not entitled to it, did he break any rule, how did his vacation violate or affected any of your rights etc.?
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by imran147(m): 7:47am On Aug 19, 2018
magoo10:
Buhari is an hypocrite

Are you not hypocrite ? As well man
Check your mind and past and let it keep beep in your brain
Nobody clean man

Only God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atani Anambra State; Tuesday Sit At Home Situational Report. / Who Was Your Best Ministerial Nominee For Today? / Senate Passes 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.