Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri (32613 Views)

2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri / 'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos / Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:49am On Aug 19, 2018
flames01:

Oh, so you are a bastardd? I never knew until you made this confession.

But why would your parents copulate under mainland bridge now? Don't they have a house? Or were they too useless to afford to pay for accommodation and, therefore, got evicted by the landlord? I really pity your condition, bro. Please take heart.

Pity yourself for your wayward ancestry and apparent lack of ingenuity - you could have at least come back with something more original than depending on silly parrot-like mimicry.
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by flames01: 8:04am On Aug 19, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Pity yourself for your wayward ancestry and apparent lack of ingenuity - you could have at least come back with something more original than depending on silly parrot-like mimicry.

What about not exposing your family to ridicule on social media now?

Granted that your father is an immmmbecile, it is no reason to disgrace his memory now.

Please spare him this ridicule now.
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by huptin(m): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2018
denko:
Buhari is not a honest man he has no integrity.

If you don't know this, then u don't know anything.
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by IkennaDavid1(m): 8:36am On Aug 19, 2018
Mr Integrity
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by RexTramadol1: 9:00am On Aug 19, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Did you read the issue at all; who is talking about contesting elections - or did you just got out of the wrong side of the bed this early morning and forgot the side of sensible reasoning?

Smiles, you were saying sth as dumb as why is Reno in America and not Nigeria bla bla

He reserves the right to stay wherever he wants, he's not a public office holder

And dat differentiates him from Buhari who's junketing on tax payers money.
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by desmond2pk: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2018
Between buhari and Linda ikeji, who is the world title holder in hypocrisy?
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by MeeLan: 10:06am On Aug 19, 2018
Racoon:
A president that shamelessly negates his own order that no public office holder including himself will seek healthcare abroad. undecided undecided
I wonder if this senile old man really ponders how the world feels about him and Nigeria. angry angry

mehn! see clean shot with 55mm.
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by MeeLan: 10:08am On Aug 19, 2018
Mehn! see clean shot with 55mm
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by boxypane(m): 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
This mocking Rhyno is foolish o
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by Otunba2004(m): 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Reno Omokri should also look at himself and tell us why he chose to live in Amelika instead of his own country; the hypocrite should remove the log from his own eyes.
I am quite sure if somebody gives you eba and water as a soup so far is buhari matter you won't see anything bad being using water for soup infact you can even be defending as soup can makes somebody goes to toilet always water would be preferable to soup bcoz you have been brainwashed by buhari propaganda can't you read the article and reason like human being it doesn't mean you're buhari dog but look at yourself for once and realized you're human don't act like animal always, boya aye de ti ni owo loro e.
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by Otunba2004(m): 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
Dannyset:
This fake Pastor should go and hang.
you must drink poison and die before he would hang himself, oloriburuku somebody, buhari dog.
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
Otunba2004:
I am quite sure if somebody gives you eba and water as a soup so far is buhari matter you won't see anything bad being using water for soup infact you can even be defending as soup can makes somebody goes to toilet always water would be preferable to soup bcoz you have been brainwashed by buhari propaganda can't you read the article and reason like human being it doesn't mean you're buhari dog but look at yourself for once and realized you're human don't act like animal always, boya aye de ti ni owo loro e.

Abeg, go back to school and learn how to write better; jor I no fit understand this your worwor English.
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Smiles, you were saying sth as dumb as why is Reno in America and not Nigeria bla bla
He reserves the right to stay wherever he wants, he's not a public office holder
And dat differentiates him from Buhari who's junketing on tax payers money.

Stop spewing foolishness; pls show me a rule or law which says the president can't travel and spend his holiday where he wants; yes, on tax payers money - if you don't know, it is called privileges or perks of the office.
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by 400billionman: 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
Reno you will be funny not to know why the president vacations in the UK
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by RexTramadol1: 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Stop spewing foolishness; pls show me a rule or law which says the president can't travel and spend his holiday where he wants; yes, on tax payers money - if you don't know, it is called privileges or perks of the office.

Plain dumb for you to beg the issue at hand with such silly statement

If Buhari can use Taxpayers' money

Y should you blame Reno for staying abroad

Nonsense.
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by Ojiofor: 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
Buhari dey vacation where his battery charger is.
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Plain dumb for you to beg the issue at hand with such silly statement

If Buhari can use Taxpayers' money

Y should you blame Reno for staying abroad

Nonsense.

I bet didn't even bother to read my arguments right from the outset of my posts in this thread; this may explain why you came up with such lousy conclusion (your username says it all) and it may further explain why most of you fail JAMB and blame it on the village witch - simply because you cannot be bothered to invest in the required time to understand the issue at hand; yet you had the audacity to call somebody dumb - what a shame.
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by RexTramadol1: 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

I bet didn't even bother to read my arguments right from the outset of my posts in this thread; this may explain why you came up with such lousy conclusion (your username says it all) and it may further explain why most of you fail JAMB and blame it on the village witch - simply because you cannot be bothered to invest in the required time to understand the issue at hand; yet you had the audacity to call somebody dumb - what a shame.

For you to have claimed I failed jamb is just as baseless as any of your claims man

You need to go back to my posts, know the school I finished from and then come back to come for my intellectual guidance on how to pull through your difficult moments in life that is evident in your frustrating comments

Always begging issues....... Now get off my mentions if you can't understand what it means to beg issues.
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:56am On Aug 20, 2018
RexTramadol1:

For you to have claimed I failed jamb is just as baseless as any of your claims man
You need to go back to my posts, know the school I finished from and then come back to come for my intellectual guidance on how to pull through your difficult moments in life that is evident in your frustrating comments
Always begging issues....... Now get off my mentions if you can't understand what it means to beg issues.

OK, then prove your intellectual soundness: kindly review all my posts and show me where I blamed Reno for staying abroad as you had earlier alleged - .just a simple exercise in basic comprehension.
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by RexTramadol1: 7:14am On Aug 20, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

OK, then prove your intellectual soundness: kindly review all my posts and show me where I blamed Reno for staying abroad as you had earlier alleged - .just a simple exercise in basic comprehension.

Simple exercise go to the first page

Thank me later.
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:36am On Aug 20, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Simple exercise go to the first page
Thank me later.

Just as I had thought, you simply can't.
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by FarahAideed: 7:39am On Aug 20, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Reno Omokri should also look at himself and tell us why he chose to live in Amelika instead of his own country; the hypocrite should remove the log from his own eyes.

Reno is on exile and that's the smart thing to DO under an evil govt like Buharis
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2018
FarahAideed:

Reno is on exile and that's the smart thing to DO under an evil govt like Buharis

Does that add value to his hypocritical argument?
Maybe you too should also join him to avoid supposed Buhari's evil government.
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by dracosith(m): 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
That's what you say when you are an aboki.... Continue in your foolishness Aboki
ItsMeAboki:

Go on and keep exposing your intellectual laziness; while at it, kindly explain what is your problem with the president's holiday abroad e.g. is he not entitled to it, did he break any rule, how did his vacation violate or affected any of your rights etc.?
Re: 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
dracosith:

That's what you say when you are a ND Creekbilly.... Continue in your foolishness like your hero Odechukwu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike Has Announced Partial Lockdown Of Rivers State / February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks / Reasons to have a peaceful election (Graphic Photos Inclusive)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.