Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,044 members, 7,973,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:27 PM

Are There Still Jobs Out There? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are There Still Jobs Out There? (3126 Views)

Are There Still Jobs In Nigeria? / There Re So Many Jobs Out There! / Check This Jobs Out Its Urgent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Still Jobs Out There? by baslone: 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2010
12large:

you guys are mad suggesting about going into fashion design. do you know how painful it is to go to college study hard graduate and don't get jobs only for you to go and apply for fashion design. poster what did she study, because as far as am consined if she studied something big she would get job easily

Diamonds are found in the dirt. What my cousin rakes in from his hair dressing
saloons in ABJ, he claims he never made such all through his years in the banking
industry.

His MBA is peacefully resting in his box after almost 2years of job
searching, with a wife and 3kids to feed.
Re: Are There Still Jobs Out There? by kobikwelu(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2010
yeah!!!
think what you can do for your self
Re: Are There Still Jobs Out There? by HC: 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2010
In my honest opinion, if you get out of school and cant find a job, i suggest you learn a skill. There are loads of skills one can learn; photography, make-up, tailoring, web design, graphic design, interior decoration, video editing to name a few.

Tell your cousin to get his/her hustle up, don't wait for end of the month salary.
Re: Are There Still Jobs Out There? by mrrock: 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2010
@poster
It all depends on (1)what type of job you are qualified for and (2)what type of job you are looking for.
A friend informed me of 080 advertising and I just signed up with them as an agent. I' am making a 10% commission of sales brokered by me. It's a cool job no stress. You can also make a 5% commission from them as a non-agent it's up to you how much you want to earn from them. You can go to their website to check their services at http://www.080advertising.com . Good luck!.
Re: Are There Still Jobs Out There? by eresource(m): 12:43am On Jun 29, 2010
Sure, sure. Me sef stl dey find and i no loss faith cos man gats get where man gats get na. God dey.
Re: Are There Still Jobs Out There? by bigleap1: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2010
pls ask her to send her cv to info@bigleapsolutions.net
Re: Are There Still Jobs Out There? by manmustwac(m): 11:20am On Jun 29, 2010
no jobs
Re: Are There Still Jobs Out There? by sirgeorge(m): 11:34pm On Jun 29, 2010
i know i might be seriously bashed here but here is my two cents.if she has the tenacity and self confidence i think she could give network marketing a shot.
Re: Are There Still Jobs Out There? by Syenite(m): 9:02am On Jun 30, 2010
@poster several factors are responsible.
The fact is that there are still jobs.

The questions are:
1) With what class of degree did she gradute? i.e 3:1,2:2,2:1,1:1
2) At what age did she graduate?
3) What did she study?
4) Has she prepared her self to take the various test?
5) Has she ever reached the interview stage of any recruitment?

If she graduated with a 2:2 or below, and is currently above 26-27 yrs old and did not study a course that sharpened her mathematical and analytical ability she will find it difficult.

Way forward: For the fact that she graduated 3yrs ago she should be nearing late 20's now(If not even 30). She should learn some enterpreneural skills and get self employed.
Re: Are There Still Jobs Out There? by OGWILLS123: 11:01pm On May 30, 2021
You see the problem of this country did not start now grin grin angry angry shocked
Re: Are There Still Jobs Out There? by OGWILLS123: 11:02pm On May 30, 2021
angry
angry sad
angry sad
Re: Are There Still Jobs Out There? by OGWILLS123: 11:03pm On May 30, 2021
angry sad undecided
Re: Are There Still Jobs Out There? by OGWILLS123: 11:03pm On May 30, 2021
angry sad undecided cry
Re: Are There Still Jobs Out There? by OGWILLS123: 11:05pm On May 30, 2021
angry sad undecided cry embarassed

What the fvck is this !!!! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marketing Job For IT Students, OND & SSCE In Aba Abia State / I Need Audit Firm Experience / Job Offer For SSCE Or OND In Fast Food Restaurant In Alimosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.