Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,792 members, 7,889,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:46 PM

See Why Yinka Ayefele Music House Was Demolished - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Why Yinka Ayefele Music House Was Demolished (926 Views)

Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House / Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos / Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Yinka Ayefele Music House Was Demolished by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 19, 2018
This letter was sent to the radio house after a programme was held on the radio station stating
''When you were voting for APC we warned you'
Rumour has it his refusal to apologize cost him the demolition of his music house

Re: See Why Yinka Ayefele Music House Was Demolished by BonkoINC: 11:43am On Aug 19, 2018
You don't mean it.

Baba God that saw him through completing that building valued at 800million+ will see him complete another.

Then people has usual will come out again and have something negative to say.
Re: See Why Yinka Ayefele Music House Was Demolished by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 11:48am On Aug 19, 2018
Nigeria and political drama are like 5 and __
Re: See Why Yinka Ayefele Music House Was Demolished by MANNABBQGRILLZ: 11:48am On Aug 19, 2018
Note
Re: See Why Yinka Ayefele Music House Was Demolished by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:56am On Aug 19, 2018
May God console him.
We feel for you so much

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Tiwa Savage Singing On Stage With His Son / Bbnaija Star, Ifu Ennada Joins IK Ogbonna And Belinda Effah On Movie Set (photo) / "Students Cried When I Sang My "All Of Me" Pidgin Cover"-"wetin We Gain" Crooner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.