Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,739 members, 7,935,202 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:30 AM

Men - Women And Makeup. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men - Women And Makeup. (1794 Views)

How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! / Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours / Types Of Men Women Should Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men - Women And Makeup. by Carolece(f): 2:52am On Jun 25, 2010
I dont know if its the trend in Nigeria for girls to wear false eyelashes and heavily make up their faces.
Sometimes I see some females in them, I wonder if they ever look in a mirror.

Do you guys like to see girls in extended eyelashes and paint below their eyebrows? Are you attracted to them?

I believe they put on the lashes and makeup to enhance their looks but I swear it only make some of them look terrible.

Women, do you do the false lashes and extra makeup thingy?

Me, I dont. All natural.
Re: Men - Women And Makeup. by tpiah: 2:57am On Jun 25, 2010
Do you guys like to see girls in extended eyelashes and paint below their eyebrows? Are you attracted to them?

actually, yes on both counts.
Re: Men - Women And Makeup. by Carolece(f): 2:59am On Jun 25, 2010
I
C
lipsrsealed
Re: Men - Women And Makeup. by Acidosis(m): 3:47am On Jun 25, 2010
They will always[b]make-up[/b] whenever they are down. I see nothing wrong with the natural beauty of a lady. Nowadays, it's so difficult to differenciate a rainbow from the eyes/face of a lady. Their faces are turned into the artist's canvas, yet they call it fashion, no wonder we confuse them with monst*rs @ the early hours of the day.
Re: Men - Women And Makeup. by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 25, 2010
The natural glow that comes with artistically applying makeup is wonderful.
Just never too much. too much can even make the most beautiful woman look
ugly. When a girl cakes her face with foundation, blush, concealer, eyeliner, mascara,
eye shadow, eyebrow liner, lipstick, lip liner,  gloss,  it becomes excessive.
Re: Men - Women And Makeup. by queeneve: 8:53am On Jun 25, 2010
Some women don't have natural beauty so therefore they resort to makeup. I know some women who don't need makeup will cake their face up because of abuse mentally or pyschologically. My fiance calls women who wears excessive makeup CLOWNS, and he also says white women with excessive makeup gives him the creeps.

Black women do not need makeup if they take care of their skin. A natural soap made out of shea butter or cocobutter is a good soap for any BLACK WOMEN SKIN because black skin is a natural comestic skin that only need moisturizer. Drinking clean water also help the skin to glow and become supple. If you can take some multivitamin a day that will help as well. Eat fruit with antioxidants. Mosturize is a best thing for black women face and body. Once you do this everyday, you will not need to wear make up unless you want some lip gloss or mascara on eyelashes.

People always ask me what number is my makeup and where I get that foundation from. I simply tell them vitamins, water, shea butter soap, and shea butter raw cream.
Re: Men - Women And Makeup. by atilla(m): 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2010
personally not interested in them. Women should let their natural beauty show more rather than applying fake things at least take time to make one thing beautiful on urself.

Everything is fake now, the hair, complexion even the eyebrows anh anh
Re: Men - Women And Makeup. by Spyker: 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2010
I really don't like make up on ladies and if i tolerate it, moderation should be the watch word. Artificial Eye Lashes is the worst kind of makeup. I have never seen a lady that this makeup fits.
Re: Men - Women And Makeup. by buccaneer7(m): 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2010
all the guys in here except the deeper life ones should shut-up because if their girl nor dey wear makeup na dem go complain
Re: Men - Women And Makeup. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2010
What's your own nau, if you dont like it look the other direction ni! undecided
Re: Men - Women And Makeup. by tpiah: 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2010
all the guys in here except the deeper life ones should shut-up because if their girl nor dey wear makeup na dem go complain

true talk.
Re: Men - Women And Makeup. by Carolece(f): 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2010
Spyker:

I really don't like make up on ladies and if i tolerate it, moderation should be the watch word. Artificial Eye Lashes [/b]is the worst kind of makeup. I have [b]never seen a lady that this makeup[b] fits[/b].
Right! I just dont get it at all. Makes them look really terrible. I wonder which eye they are looking out of when they look in a mirror.  shocked
Re: Men - Women And Makeup. by Carolece(f): 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2010
Ujujoan:

What's your own nau, if you dont like it look the other direction ni! undecided
She's probably wearing them right now shocked grin
Re: Men - Women And Makeup. by buccaneer7(m): 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2010
What's your own nau, if you dont like it look the other direction ni!

omo yoruba how far? i dey enjoy this unu slang ni grin grin grin
Re: Men - Women And Makeup. by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2010
@ carol i don tell u, leave this matter alone!

if u no dey use make up must others follow u? the longer the eyelash the better, look like jezebel, it makes men wanna bust a nut
Re: Men - Women And Makeup. by Carolece(f): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2010
4llerbuntu:

@ carol i don tell u, leave this matter alone!

if u no dey use make up must others follow u? the longer the eyelash the better, look like jezebel, it makes men wanna bust a nut
It really makes me sad. Very disappointed cry

I dont belive a man really and truly likes it. What I really think, they see you as "what they want" because you (ingeneral) wear them to attract, and women who "attract" generally go out with a main motive to "catch" a man. As a poster already said, no upstanding man wants his woman to wear them. But I will leave it alone as requested. To each his/her own. Do your thing darling.
Re: Men - Women And Makeup. by domack99(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2010
caro let see your face to know if truly you no dey make up
Re: Men - Women And Makeup. by DIVA201: 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2010
When it is applied moderately, it looks very nice, If you don't like it close your eyes
lol
Re: Men - Women And Makeup. by Carolece(f): 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2010
DIVA20.1:

When it is applied moderately, it looks very nice, If you don't like it close your eyes
lol
Please read the first line of the initial post. Thank you. cheesy
Re: Men - Women And Makeup. by nihun(m): 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2010
Re: Men - Women And Makeup. by SAGoddess: 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2010
The heavy colourful make up is usually accompanied by fake hair that is so long it is unreal, oh, how could I forget the fake nails!   shocked  It's a complete look I tell ya, boggles the mind why anyone would want to look so far from SELF!
Re: Men - Women And Makeup. by daylae(m): 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2010
SA Goddess:

The heavy colourful make up is usually accompanied by fake hair that is so long it is unreal, oh, how could I forget the fake nails!   shocked  It's a complete look I tell ya, boggles the mind why anyone would want to look so far from SELF!
are u a guy? undecided
Re: Men - Women And Makeup. by SAGoddess: 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2010
I am a woman, a natural woman who does not cover her face with make up to hide her flaws but to have a nice glow with even tone, you see, only a woman would talk about even tone grin grin
Re: Men - Women And Makeup. by Carolece(f): 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2010
SA Goddess:

I am a woman, a natural woman who does not cover her face with make up to hide her flaws but to have a nice glow with even tone, you see, only a woman would talk about even tone grin grin
would you please define such? grin
Re: Men - Women And Makeup. by petebor02(m): 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2010
4me i hate it, i warned my girl against it.
Re: Men - Women And Makeup. by SAGoddess: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2010
LOL, I am talking about nicely applied powder, not 5 layers of plaster that women apply, these layers are usually 10 shades lighter than the natural skin colour but this does not matter, as long as it is make-up!  

I will do one better, check out my profile in a minute, posting a pic of even tone but not plastered make up, will be taking if off in 5 mins and not putting it back up!
Re: Men - Women And Makeup. by Carolece(f): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2010
SA Goddess:

LOL, I am talking about nicely applied powder, not 5 layers of plaster that women apply, these layers are usually 10 shades lighter than the natural skin colour but this does not matter, as long as it is make-up!

I will do one better, check out my profile in a minute, posting a pic of even tone but not plastered make up, will be taking if off in 5 mins and not putting it back up!
I see, understood, but I dont go for powder either. Which one is you? Nice pic.
Re: Men - Women And Makeup. by SAGoddess: 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2010
The one in black,

I do powder because I got oily skin but that is all I do, mascara of course and a bit of nude lipstick, I really don't think make up is supposed to be so thick it looks like cement on the face, I can never understand men who like those kind of women, different strokes I guess, what then happens in the morning when the make up is off? I have heard of women who wake up before their partners just so they can layer on the cement, what a life!
Re: Men - Women And Makeup. by daylae(m): 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2010
its odd,but i notice guys wear make-up these days too sad. so why blame the girls undecided
Re: Men - Women And Makeup. by SAGoddess: 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2010
NL be hectic O, which one be unclothed lipstick, Chineke  grin  grin  grin only on NL!
Re: Men - Women And Makeup. by Carolece(f): 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2010
Got you @ SA Goddess
Re: Men - Women And Makeup. by Faher(m): 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2010
I don't fancy girls with such make up at all.

Be yourself or make it light

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Crack A Shy Girl / When You Find Out That Your 'ex' Spies On You? / Should I Really Trust This Man I Call My Boyfriend After This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.