Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,981 members, 7,873,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

A Couple And A Gay - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Couple And A Gay (685 Views)

My Joke Of The Day- A Married Couple And The Gorilla / A Couple And Their Daugther's Invention / A Couple And Their House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Couple And A Gay by Desdo(m): 4:55am On Jun 25, 2010
A man entered a house and found a couple in bed he went over tied the man to a chair and also went to the wife tied her also kissed her on the neck and moved into the bathroom. The man said to his wife it looks like this guy is a convict. I say him kissing you. If he demands for sex just give it to him lest he kills the both of us so be strong but the wife replied he did not kiss me he just told me that he is a gay and asked if we have vasline and i directed him to the bathroom so just give it to him. Take heart and be strong
Re: A Couple And A Gay by D1KeleVra(m): 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2010
MERIX!!!

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Snl Skit With Tina Fey / Two Brothers: / Obj Crashing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.