Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

Your Obedience Is Secret To Maniford Blessings (2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Obedience Is Secret To Maniford Blessings (2) (237 Views)

When Your Obedience Is Complete / When Your Obedience Is Complete / Your Obedience Is Secret To Maniford Blessings (6) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Obedience Is Secret To Maniford Blessings (2) by Revadebola: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2018
YOUR OBEDIENCE IS SECRET TO MANIFOLD BLESSINGS. (2).

Continued From Yesterday.

1. Your obedience is a secret to healing and good health.

Exodus 15:26 (KJV)
"And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee".

In the above scripture, the Almighty God said, if you will hearken to His voice, the word "hearken" implies, to pay close attention, to listen to, to obey.

God said, if you will obey His voice and do His commandments, He will not allow any diseases upon you rather He said, He is the Lord that heals you.

If you will live in obedience to God, He will be your healer.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. My God, I repent from every sin causing sicknesses into my life.
2. Lord, have mercy upon me and heal me.
3. Father, keep healthy from now.
4. I decree, sins will not have dominion over my life.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Sacredness Of Life / Basketball / Blessings We May Not Recognise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.