Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,271 members, 7,974,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:03 PM

Your Obedience Is Secret To Maniford Blessings (6) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Obedience Is Secret To Maniford Blessings (6) (239 Views)

When Your Obedience Is Complete / When Your Obedience Is Complete / Your Obedience Is Secret To Maniford Blessings (2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Obedience Is Secret To Maniford Blessings (6) by Revadebola: 8:35am On Aug 26, 2018
YOUR OBEDIENCE IS SECRET TO MANIFOLD BLESSINGS. (6).

Continued From Yesterday.

5. Obedience is secret to Divine protection.

Proverbs 1:33 (KJV)
"But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil".

Obedience to God's Word, His instructions and voice, is a secret to enjoying His protection.
God promised to protect you from all evil.

Psalm 121:7-8 (KJV)
"The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore".

If you will be sensitive to the voice and leadings of the Holy Spirit on all your dealings, you will experience His protection.
Accidents and evil will not befall you.

Psalm 91:10 (KJV)
"There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling".

PRAYER POINTS :
1. My God, I decree that evil will not befall me.
2. I cover myself with the Blood of Jesus Christ for protection.
3. In Jesus Name, I destroy every agenda of evil against me.
4. Holy Spirit help me to be sensitive to avoid dangers.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.

(1) (Reply)

You Must Guard Your Joy / Orthopedic And Neurosurgery From Expert Indian Doctors By Expert Chikitsa / Don't Allow Sorrow, Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.