Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? (31752 Views)

Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) / Report Of Imo State Ward Congress Appeal Committee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
Slaves..lol

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
Shugavee: i am crying

Lol..nne ebezina..imo state is cursed dead state

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
Imo state is dead

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by maestroferddi: 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
anitabeauty:
You guys from imo state are Anambra slaves.lol

I am sure next time you would look before leaping.

Ndi Imo adighi eme nkuja ....

1 Like

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
cheesy

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lol.. but you guys are slaves to Anambra people.. lol

maestroferddi:

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
Anambra obodo oyibo. cheesy

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
Imo state is dead. Look up for your state here.. LOL

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
ARA GA AGBA NDI ARA TONIGHT. WHERE IS THAT ARAMBARA TOUT COME HERE I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU BLOOD SUCKING WITCHES..
WHO WILL REACH A BILLION DOLLAR IN ARABARA FOR US ABEG grin grin

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
See where Anambra belongs..GOD MADE IT FOR US.

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lol...this echeruo don suffer..na him dey imo state.

Meet the father of modern African literature

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
THIS ANAMBRA GUY WILL BUY ECHERUO AND TURN HIM TO A HOUSE BOY. LOL

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
maestroferddi:

BUT I DEY VEX FOR YOU, WHY WOULD YOU CALL THAT BOY IGALA IGBO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
NESTOIL CAN BUY OKOROAWUSA AND ENTIRE IMO STATE AND TURN THEM TO HOUSE BOYS AND GIRLS..LOL

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
THIS IS WHAT IMO STATE PEOPLE SABI..

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by maestroferddi: 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
anitabeauty:
Lol.. but you guys are slaves to Anambra people.. lol

We are slaves but yet the VC of the only federal university in your state (NAU) is an Imo State man.

Oga, leave Tramadol before it destroys your brain....

2 Likes

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
IMO STATE IS A POOR DEAD STATE. COSCHARIS IS READY TO BUY IMO STATE LOL

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
anitabeauty:
See where Anambra belongs..GOD MADE IT FOR US.
GOD FORBID BAD THING, SO KWARA AND OSUN ARE RICHER THAN ARAMBARA. ALMAJIRI STATE IS BETTER THAN ARAMBARA IN THAT CASE. OH MY GOD AFTER ALL THE HUMAN BARBECUE.
HEHEHE NO WONDER NO ARAMBARA MAN IS CLOSE TO CHINEDU ECHERUO
SHOW ME ONE IGALA IGBO..

1 Like

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
anitabeauty:
IMO STATE IS A POOR DEAD STATE. COSCHARIS IS READY TO BUY IMO STATE LOL
COSCHARIS IS WORTH 500MILLION DOLLARS ABEG ARE YOU OK AT ALL, HAVE I SLAPPED YOUR SENSE TO SILENT MODE. GIVE ME ANOTHER NAME COSCHARIS WILL WASH CLOTHES FOR ECHERUO grin grin

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
SO WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU HAD PRODUCED THE FIRST VC OF FIRST NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY? WE JUST ALLOWED YOU SLAVES TO TASTE WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TASTING FOR DECADES..LOL

maestroferddi:
We are slaves but yet the VC of the federal university in your state (NAU) is an Imo State man.

Oga, leave Tramadol before it destroys your brain....

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by UgwuAghachi: 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
So embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
anitabeauty:
SO WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU HAD PRODUCED THE FIRST VC OF FIRST NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY? WE JUST ALLOWED YOU SLAVES TO TASTE WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TASTING FOR DECADES..LOL

SLAVE WHO IS THE RICHEST MAN IN ARAMBARA YOU ARE WASTING MY TIME SLAVE..
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
MEET THE FIRST LANDLORD IN EKO ATLANTIC CITY. ABC ORJIAKO OF SEPLAT. THIS MAN CAN BUY THE WHOLE OF IMO STATE AND ITS PEOPLE.

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
JUST ONE TOWER CAN BUY UP IMO STATE AND EVERYONE THERE. CURSED POOR PEOPLE

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by iLoveAnambra(m): 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
Shugavee:
Anambra state is the most useless state,, filled with theives ,, even Onitsha market is filled with fraudulent people ,,, in fact they r actually a disgrace to Igbo land in general!! Lousy people!! Gross!! When Igbo people Dey talk Anambra people should be removed cause they r an embarrassment!!! If you know u know!! U know this!! That’s why inferior complex wanna kill you,,, yes you!! Excuse of a human being
fine girl carry ur big b.reast go one side...

Leave this thread
Na useless thread
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
THIS IS THE MAN THAT FUNDED OKOROAWUSA'S ELECTION IN 2011. EMEKA OFFOR OF CHROME OIL. IMO STATE IS POOR

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
anitabeauty:
MEET THE FIRST LANDLORD IN EKO ATLANTIC CITY. ABC ORJIAKO OF SEPLAT. THIS MAN CAN BUY THE WHOLE OF IMO STATE AND ITS PEOPLE.
SHUT THE FUCCK UP WITH YOUR LANDLORD BULLSHIT, IS DANGOTE A LANDLORD THERE, HOW MUCH IS THE MAN WORTH(ON FORBES ALONE)
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by maestroferddi: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
anitabeauty:

I get am before....

We are talking of the present.

We come to your state and dominate you.

Tony Ezenna of Orange Drugs is feeding a significant number of Anambra people as one of the key employers in Anambra State.

Today as we speak, if the Orlu-ideato axis de-invest in Anambra especially Onitsha, the impact will send shock waves to Anambra IGR and economy.

Go figure...

1 Like

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
KEDU MAKA FATHER OF INTERNET? cheesy

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
anitabeauty:
THIS IS THE MAN THAT FUNDED OKOROAWUSA'S ELECTION IN 2011. EMEKA OFFOR OF CHROME OIL. IMO STATE IS POOR
NOT ONLY FUNDED BUT FEED OKOROCHA TOO, LUNATIC IS HE EVEN RICHER THAN ROCHAS. HOW MUCH IS HE WORTH( ON FORBES ALONE)
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
maestroferddi:
I get am before....

We are talking of the present.

We come to your state and dominate you.

Tony Ezenna of Orange Drugs is feeding a significant number of Anambra people as one of the key employers in Anambra State.

Today as we speak, if the Orlu-ideato axis de-invest in Anambra especially Onitsha, the impact will send shock waves to Anambra IGR and economy.

Go figure...
YOU AR DEADLY, DONT GO THERE THE BOY WILL COLLAPSE.
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply)

APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line / Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police / PDP Former Ministers Pay Sallah Visit To Ex-president Jonathan (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.