Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,824 members, 7,898,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:04 AM

Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? (32169 Views)

Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) / Report Of Imo State Ward Congress Appeal Committee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
IMO STATE IS CURSE TRULY

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
EHY IS HE WASTING OUT TIME? DOES HE NEED FAST INTERNET?

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
anitabeauty:
IMSU, THIS IS WHY IMO STATE IS CALLED A CURSED STATE
Heheheh haba this is all about you and me why are you replying people everywhere like a rabid dog. ARAMBARA remains a den of thieves and ritualists, okija, idemili, arusi okuzu

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
LOL..HE HAS CLAIMED OLD BUILDING. THIS IS THE CURRENT IMSU ADMIN BLOCK

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
MAKE I DANCE SMALL TO WAIT FOR YOU cheesy

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
BACK AGAIN. OTOKOTO STATE

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
Why are these people on death row. WHO curse arambara.
You are living in bondage. Oh my God this is too much for Igbos to bear, bringing us bad names anyhow.. grin grin

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
OTOKOTO. HEHEHEHEHEH

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
RITUALISTIC IMO STATE

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
anitabeauty:
RITUALISTIC IMO STATE

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
This fool is consoling himself anyhow. hehehe i feel your pain, you cant change your state otherwise you would have opted for IMO STATE . My Aguleri watch night where is your torch and arrow..

1 Share

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
Maestroferddi YOUR BROTHER NEEDS FAST INTERNET TO CATCH UP. cheesy

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
BlastAfonja:
This fool is consoling himself anyhow. hehehe i feel your pain, you cant change your state otherwise you would have opted for IMO STATE . My Aguleri watch night where is your torch and arrow..
Finish Timaya season two eh!

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
anitabeauty:
Maestroferddi YOUR BROTHER NEEDS FAST INTERNET TO CATCH UP. cheesy

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
i NO GO LAUGH cheesy

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
WHAT A WORHTLESS BACKWARD POO

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
I WILL BEAT SHIIIIT COMOT FOR YOUR BODY. HEHEHEHE

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
The boy is lost, people are begging me to leave you alone stop forming hard man you are dying here to night..
Assassins, criminals, drug lords, prostitutes and ritualists all over ARAMBARA state. cursed to the root with evil yet their richest man will clean shoe for Echeruo..

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
anitabeauty:
I WILL BEAT SHIIIIT COMOT FOR YOUR BODY. HEHEHEHE

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by maestroferddi: 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
anitabeauty:
HEHEHEHEHEH

HE CANT EVEN MEET UP WITH THE NUMBER OF BOMBS AND GIVING HIM. CHECK THE STATISTICS OF OUR POSTS. I AM KILLING HIM SO BACKOFF.

You be clown.

Seriously stop this senselessness.

I suppose you are an adult. Learn to behave like an educated person.

Most people from Anambra here are finding this show of shame you are putting up embarrassing.

I wager that before two weeks from now you will caught napping again trying to intrude in a matter for which you ought to display maturity and accommodation.

Were you jilted by an Imo lady?

You may need to move on and move up...

Your fixation with everything Imo State cannot be natural... Something must have gone wrong.

Di anyi gbaa mbo chegharia ka inyere onwe gi aka...
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
BlastAfonja:
The boy is lost, people are begging me to leave you alone stop forming hard man you are dying here to night..
Assassins, criminals, drug lords, prostitutes and ritualists all over ARAMBARA state. cursed to the root with evil yet their richest man will clean shoe for Echeruo..
WICKED

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
DEAD ZONE

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
------

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN IF YOU ARE NO LONGER COMFORTABLE. IMO STATE MUST DESTROYED ONLINE AND OFFLINE cheesy

maestroferddi:
You be clown.

Most people from Anambra here are finding this show of shame you are putting up embarrassing.

I wager that before two weeks from now you will caught napping again trying to intrude in a matter for which you ought to display maturity and accommodation.

Were jilted by an Imo lady?

Your fixation with everything Imo State cannot be natural... Something must have gone wrong.

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
maestroferddi:
You be clown.

Were jilted by an Imo lady?

Hahahaha haba are you serious, are you really asking him the question you already know the answer. No IMO polished lady can stand an AWADA joo man nau!!

1 Share

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
Maestroferddi, YOUR BROTHER IS TOO SLOW. HE NEVER EAT>? cheesy

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
POO STATE

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
HE IS IN PAIN..
EBEA N'ESHICHA AGULERI AGULERI

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
LOOK AT THE TYPE LEADERS THEY PRODUCE IMOLE HEHEHEHEHE

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
IMO STATE IS CURSED

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by BlastAfonja: 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
Do you need to eat some undone barbecue here take some

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by anitabeauty(f): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
CURSED WORTHLESS STATE cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza / Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs / Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.