Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:36 PM

The New Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Lagos (7477 Views)

New Lagos Governor Ambode Incompetent - The Economist / The New Lagos State Ministry Of Justice And Office Of The Public Defender. Pics / Eko Atlantic City - The New Lagos (Cnn Inside Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Lagos by PapaBrowne(m): 3:12am On Jun 30, 2010
Onlytruth:

Believe me I have been to that website and more. [b]I have actually made phone calls, sent emails yet nothing came back.[/b]
I own a company that is involved in such projects and I was proud that one of such would come to Nigeria, but alas, I came out with nothing.
You have the CORE actionable information you need.

@onlytruth
After you wrote this^^^, I sent a basic inquiry email to the handlers of Eko Atlantic City. I got a good reply in less than 24 hours directly from a top shot in the company that owns the project- one of the Chagouris.
Any information I need would be given me and they wouldn't mind scheduling a meet-up. So I don't know why they didn't respond to you.
They probably didn't see you as a potential investor wink. I no be potential investor, but them treat me well well! cheesy grin

Below is the mail.

Re: The New Lagos by Onlytruth(m): 3:23am On Jun 30, 2010
PapaBrowne:

@onlytruth
After you wrote this^^^, I sent  a basic inquiry email to the handlers of Eko Atlantic City. I got a good reply in less than 24 hours directly from a top shot in the company that owns the project- one of the Chagouris.
Any information I need would be given me and they wouldn't mind scheduling a meet-up. So I don't know why they didn't respond to you.
They probably didn't see you as a potential investor wink. I no be potential investor, but them treat me well well! cheesy grin

Below is the mail.

I've been through that stage before and eventually hit a dead end in terms of the actionable information obtainable from a distance. Not to worry I will visit Nigeria soon (though not because of this project). While there I will drop in on them. My interest in the project is actually consultancy and it is long term, so I'm not too worried about time. I just want to have information available (like similar projects elsewhere in the world) online. That is the essence of transparency in PPP projects.

A project this big located in Nigeria needs it.
Re: The New Lagos by PapaBrowne(m): 3:31am On Jun 30, 2010
^^^^^
Alright! Its all good. I think they are doing pretty good in disseminating info, even though it might not be as you expect. As with most projects of this nature, the project is not fully defined at this point as it appears they would like to allow for some flexibility so that potential investors can have adequate input in the eventual outcome of the projject.
Probably as the project evolves more specific info (that might suit you) would be available.

What type of consultancy are you into??
Re: The New Lagos by Onlytruth(m): 3:47am On Jun 30, 2010
PapaBrowne:

^^^^^
Alright! Its all good. I think they are doing pretty good in disseminating info, even though it might not be as you expect. As with most projects of this nature, the project is not fully defined at this point as it appears they would like to allow for some flexibility so that potential investors can have adequate input in the eventual outcome of the projject.
Probably as the project evolves more specific info (that might suit you) would be available.

What type of consultancy are you into??

Planning and development consulting. Everything that must be developed on land is my field, you name it.
Re: The New Lagos by babapupa: 4:37am On Jun 30, 2010
Onlytruth:

Planning and development consulting. Everything that must be developed on land is my field, you name it.

You are obviously lying because you sound so clueless and ignorant.

@ paddy lo. why are you wasting your time going back and forth with Onlyolodo and kobo aka dumb and dumber?
Re: The New Lagos by Kobojunkie: 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2010
For those who got replies, have you been able to get anything else from the same source?
Re: The New Lagos by nulldev: 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2010
Kobojunkie:
I have a question for you. I have myself not done much more than the website myself in the line of research on this, but since you are there QUICK to claim the reason @Onlytruth has yet to get additional data on this is because he does not know how to go about researching this. Now I know that what goes on CNBC, CNN, BBC are just advertisements, and many of these same sites tell you to go to the ekoatlantic website for more info. Could you possibly provide us with links to the detailed information you seem to be privy to? 

Adverts on BBC?  grin
Re: The New Lagos by jason123: 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2011
Onlytruth:

grin grin grin

lmao!

Ok here is a project I really love in the same Lagos:

You have the CORE actionable information you need.

THAT WAS IN 2010

Latest update:

Re: The New Lagos by jason123: 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2011

Courtesy of Tbite, skyscrapper city.
Re: The New Lagos by jason123: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2011
Re: The New Lagos by jason123: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2011
All that remains is carpark!

This is the design and what it will be like at the end of the day. Courtesy of Tbite cool(sky scrapper city)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health / Ikpeazu: Mushroom Political Parties Pick PDP Recalcitrants In Abia / Court Adjourns Suit To Disqualify Atiku From Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.