Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,808 members, 7,902,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:33 PM

I’ve A Man Who Satisfies Me'' Stop Pestering Me With Marriage, – Gloria Sarfo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve A Man Who Satisfies Me'' Stop Pestering Me With Marriage, – Gloria Sarfo (663 Views)

Churchill says he honored Tonto with marriage in interview that led to outburst / Simi Was Pestering Don Jazzy To Listen To Her Mixtape 4 Years Ago / “I’ve A Lot Of Confessions To Make After Ebony’s Burial” – Says Ebony’s Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ve A Man Who Satisfies Me'' Stop Pestering Me With Marriage, – Gloria Sarfo by todayingh: 11:36am On Aug 23, 2018
Actress and television personality, Gloria Sarfo has asked Ghanaian men pestering her with marriage proposals to desist from such acts.

According to her, there were reports that she was looking for a man to her married.

But she insisted that those reports were... Read the rest @ https://todayingh.com/ive-a-man-who-satisfies-mestop-pestering-me-with-marriage-proposals-gloria-sarfo-2892/

Re: I’ve A Man Who Satisfies Me'' Stop Pestering Me With Marriage, – Gloria Sarfo by YorubaAssasin: 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
... and why do we need to know this, ma'am?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Photos As She Celebrates Her Birthday / Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo, Shows Fruits From His Harvest (PHOTO) / Commando 1985 Film Actors Before And After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.