Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,936 members, 7,873,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Singer Tiwa Savage Goes On Stage With Son Plus Her Concert Sold Out- Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Tiwa Savage Goes On Stage With Son Plus Her Concert Sold Out- Photos (505 Views)

The Crowd Sinach Pulled At Her Concert In Ghana (photos) / Tiwa Savage Her Son, Jamil Balogun, On Stage At Her Concert In London (Photo) / Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Tiwa Savage Goes On Stage With Son Plus Her Concert Sold Out- Photos by medua123: 5:55am On Aug 25, 2018
Tiwa Savage's concert was a success last night. It was totally sold out. And at a point she shared the stage with her son Jamjam. She held him so passionately and sang her heart out.

The audience couldn't get enough of her. After the concert excited fans that were in attendance went on social media to talk about it. Some said the concert was the best ever...
See more photos here
https://www.gistembassy.com/singer-tiwa-savage-goes-on-stage-with-son-jamjam-plus-her-concert-sold-out/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Re: Singer Tiwa Savage Goes On Stage With Son Plus Her Concert Sold Out- Photos by KingSatan: 5:57am On Aug 25, 2018
Tiwa the Diva.

Jam Jam will make life miserable for you.
Re: Singer Tiwa Savage Goes On Stage With Son Plus Her Concert Sold Out- Photos by Nackzy: 5:57am On Aug 25, 2018
She's enjoying her life
Re: Singer Tiwa Savage Goes On Stage With Son Plus Her Concert Sold Out- Photos by Nogodye(m): 6:04am On Aug 25, 2018
Tiwa is making serious wave...Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Singer Tiwa Savage Goes On Stage With Son Plus Her Concert Sold Out- Photos by teckmore(m): 6:17am On Aug 25, 2018
Can I say something??!
Re: Singer Tiwa Savage Goes On Stage With Son Plus Her Concert Sold Out- Photos by garetz: 6:35am On Aug 25, 2018
teckmore:
Can I say something??!
No!!!
Re: Singer Tiwa Savage Goes On Stage With Son Plus Her Concert Sold Out- Photos by garetz: 6:35am On Aug 25, 2018
KingSatan:
Tiwa the Diva.

Jam Jam will make life miserable for you.
Get behind us Satan!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Bleep All Of You - Timaya Blasts Those Who Criticized Him Over His Marriage Saga / Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son In Terrible Car Crash After ‘getting High On Codeine’ (ph / “to Tame A Girl Like Me, You Need About ₦500 Million & I Would Become A Fool For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.