Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,996 members, 7,931,435 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:35 AM

Something Is Wrong With Data Subscription; Are We Being Robbed In A Coded Way? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Something Is Wrong With Data Subscription; Are We Being Robbed In A Coded Way? (1623 Views)

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV / Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Something Is Wrong With Data Subscription; Are We Being Robbed In A Coded Way? by Hoodbilonia: 10:43am On Apr 11, 2019
I dey on wifi and my sub is 70gig a month
I no dey bother check balance
I burn abt 25 to 40 gig a month
Re: Something Is Wrong With Data Subscription; Are We Being Robbed In A Coded Way? by adecz: 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2019
Very true, especially with Airtel.

Called customer service several times
but they said it was my usage rate.

But since most people are complaining,
the issue must certainly be of their making.

I suspect they have secretly increased data
rates without making it public.

It is the nature of buharis govt to
continuously inflict pain on the people.

Maybe they were told not to announce the
increase until after the elections.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Family Of 4 Including, Father, Mother And Two Children Found Dead / Police Arrest Founder Of Ohafia Church Of Satan / Rooster Kills It's Owner During Cockfight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.